HH Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani's Children and Families 1: Feb 2005 - Feb 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks nojoodAl. I wish the Qatari royal family was more public with their private life especially sheikh jassim. Mohammed is very handsome but sheikh jassim is like no other. He is so beautiful.

Welcome to the board. I am also a Qatari royal family stalker specifically sheikh jassim fanatic :) you are in good company.

I also would love to know how you know what the family is upto. I saw on sheikh joaan's Twitter a picture of Algeria. I didn't know he went hunting there or that His Royal Hotness (sheikh jassim) was with him.

His Hotness *Dies Of Laughter* I love the nickname you're giving Jassim! Cute
Well as I've said before if you read Arabic I'd be glad to share articles with you.

Have you seen some pictures of his hotness during the Qatar National day celebration? I found some

NojoodAl, please share whatever photos that you have of His Royal Hotness and Sheikh Mohammed or the Hotties as I like to call them. If you post articles in Arabic, I will use the translator to see what they say. Thanks again.

Yes I have seen some but I still can't get enough. I can read Arabic though I'm not the best at it. I have to use google translator. I'm ashamed that
my Arabic is nonexistent.

Mohammed is so witty and charming on Twitter. I also agree his accent is adorable. Jassim and Mohammed have the cutesy smiles and they both have dimples.

I'm glad we have a native Arabic speaker on the board. I would love to see any articles about sheikh jassim whether in Arabic, French, Greek, English whatever. He seems to be the most private out of the brothers. I wish Mohammed would get Jassim to use Twitter.

Also I was wondering if I sent you a short video could you tell
me what is being said? It's only 1 min long.

Thanks habibti

Excuse my ignorance I'm new here. I don't know how to post pictures as I have them on my lap top!

I believe that you click on the photo, go to the top where it says "File" and press copy. then come back to this forum go into the reply bar on the bottom and press it, when it is highlighted you go to file against and press "paste" and it should paste either the picture or a shortcut where we can press and see it.

Hope this helps. I did this with some You Tube videos and it gave the link to watch them.

Argh!! It's not working. I don't know if it's possible to share pictures from Facebook I'll give it a try and I'll share the articles too. Thank you dearest

Thanks nojoodAl. His Royal Hotness lives up to his name. I've seen those pictures before but it's always nice to see pictures of sheikh jassim. You can't complain :)

some of the pictures of sheikh mohammed I hadn't seen before. Mohammed looks better with short hair to me. He also has lost his baby weight. I know you've seen the picture he had on his Twitter months ago where he was filling his car up with gas. He looked really nice. He has nice arms so does his Royal Hotness (even though he is thin).

Thanks again.

NojoodAl said:

Hey welcome to the forums !!! I was wondering can u post the pics of sheikh Mohammed and scarlet Johansen !!!! Plzzz & thank you :)

Wow. He looks good. Good for him for losing the weight.

Wow sheikh joaan looks great. Im glad he is getting healthy. He is looking good for his wife :)

Last edited:
Thanks sooo much i love the pics !!!!!:flowers::flowers:
I also like his hair long it looks better !! especially during the world cup bids !!

True that I like him with the current haircut, he's got wonderful hair. I think he looks more like his mom than his dad, without counting the teeth gap :D that he took from his dad.
By the way Teeth gaps are thought to be a great sign of beauty for Arab people and it has always been seen like dimples,moles ... Beauty marks!

Sheikh Mohammed Bin Hamad Al Thani \ FIFA French Presentation - YouTube
I just LOVE his French accent :heart: ( Even if I don't understand)

I think all the sheikhs sons have a gap in their teeth. Jassim has a very small gap. Jassim looks like his mom so much. No wonder jassim and mohammed are so good looking.

True that I like him with the current haircut, he's got wonderful hair. I think he looks more like his mom than his dad, without counting the teeth gap :D that he took from his dad.
By the way Teeth gaps are thought to be a great sign of beauty for Arab people and it has always been seen like dimples,moles ... Beauty marks!

Awww He has a really cute smile. ;) His accent whether English, Arabic or French is to die for.

His accent whether English, Arabic or French is to die for.

I love when he speaks Arabic especially. When he speaks Arabic he has this air of confidence but it's not arrogant. Also I think Arabic is such a masculine language and it makes him more manly. I hope that makes sense. I would love to hear
jassim speak. The video of him in the car is hard to hear his voice. He seems soft spoken.

Do jassim and Mohammed share the same mother !!! They look very much alike :)

Yes they have the same mother. Jassim is the oldest of sheikha mozah's children. The emir's children that you see in public the most are sheikha mozah's children.

Do jassim and Mohammed share the same mother !!! They look very much alike :)

Some members of this forum collected all information they could get & put together a list of the Emir´s wives and children on the first page,you might want to take a look at it :)

blauerengel said:
Some members of this forum collected all information they could get & put together a list of the Emir´s wives and children on the first page,you might want to take a look at it :)

Thanks and thanks to jassimlover !!!!

NojoodAl said:

Really I felt like he looked more like his dad but he has his mothers cheek bones !!! :) But that's just me Loool !!! And thanks again for the pics do you know were they were taken like the event !?? It looks like they were in London or something !!!

I believe that video was shot in Zürich,Switzerland (because there´s FIFA´s headquarter).
To me he looks a lot like his mother,only his tooth gap and bushy brows seem to come from his father.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom