HH Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani's Children and Families 1: Feb 2005 - Feb 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are not so many pictures of Sh.Jassim,but I found a nice one on flickr:
الشيخ جاسم بن Ø*مد آل ثاني | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
On the same photostream there are pictures where he is participating in traditional sword dance:)Flickr is very popular in Arab countries & there are a lot of photos of the Qatar Royal family up there,you just have to take some time & try out different search requests!
Here´s a collection of Sheikh Jassim pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/45461762@N03/
Joan posted on twitter that he´s been to London recently,I don´t know what the rest of the family is doing...

Last edited:
HH The Heir Apparent Attends Etihad Airways Grand Prix

Abu dhabi, November 13 (QNA) -HH Heir Apparent Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani attended on Sunday afternoon Etihad Airways Grand Prix Championship of the world Formula-1 Car racing , third edition, held on Yas Marina Circuit in the Abu Dhabi.

http://www.qnaol.net/QNAEn/News_bulletin/News/Pages/11-11-13-1818_176_0046.aspx
http://www.qnaol.net/QNAHotNewsPictureLibrary/QNA_HHTamimAbudhabi22101411.jpg
http://www.qnaol.net/QNAHotNewsPictureLibrary/QNA_3HHTamimAbudhabi2210141.jpg
http://www.qnaol.net/QNAHotNewsPictureLibrary/QNA_1HHTamimAbudhabi2210141.jpg

Last edited:
Deputy Prime Minister Inaugurates Civil Defense Conference

Doha , November 14 (QNA) - Under the patronage of HH Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, HE Deputy Prime Minister and Chief of the Emiri Diwan Abdullah bin Hamad Al Attiyah inaugurated on Monday the third edition of the civil defense exhibition and conference , being held at the Doha International Exhibition Center (DIEC).

QNA | News | Deputy Prime Minister Inaugurates Civil Defense Conference

DOHA: The Qatar Museums Authority (QMA) became the first government organisation to have an in-house gym with the launch of its fitness centre at the QMA Tower yesterday."This came as direct support and encouragement from H E Sheikha Mayassa bint Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani, our chairperson. We think this kind of service would encourage the employees to stay healthy which at the end will reflect positively in the workplace,” said Al Najjar, adding it is one way of showing their care for QMA employees.

QMA gets country’s first workplace gymnasium

Qatar elected to World Heritage Committee

Commenting on the importance of this achievement for Qatar, Chairperson of Qatar Museums Authority H E Sheikha Al Mayassa bint Hamad Al Thani stated: “We are proud of this historical accomplishment for Qatar, which enables us to join other member states in conserving world heritage sites. We look forward to an active 4-year membership on Unesco’s World Heritage Committee which we will use as a platform to promote heritage and cultural sites in Qatar to international audiences.

Thanks onenoble83. I thought I already replied but I guess not. This was just the thing to cheer me up. You are truly the best. I have seen this picture but it still brightens my day. I wish I knew what he was up to after eid. The only thing I know was that he visited al-sadd at airport to congratulate them. Qatar news agency should have taken pictures. I wish QNA was like the news agency of UAE they take a ton of pics. Jassim, you need to stop being so selfish and take more pictures :) Your fans want you to stop being private.

DOHA: Qatari duo Fatma Al Nuaimi and Anfal Al Kandari emerged one of two grand prize winners for the Sahem Portal Competition for Doha 2020 Olympic and Paralympic Games Bid, during a thrilling final judging and awards ceremony yesterday at the Katara.The competition was held under the patronage of H E Sheikha Mayassa bint Hamad Al Thani, Chairperson of Qatar Museums Authority and Vice-President of Doha 2020 Olympic and Paralympic Games Bid Committee.
Qatari duo, Syrian win Sahem Portal contest

Rota making a difference to communities

Inspired by HH the Heir Apparent Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad al-Thani’s call for strong and active organisations to develop a just and caring Qatari society, Rota’s community development strategy supports the establishment of a secure and stable society operating on the principles of justice and equality.
http://www.gulf-times.com/site/topi...=474606&version=1&template_id=36&parent_id=16

H.E. Sheikha Hind bint Hamad bin Khalifa Al-Thani

H.E. Sheikha Hind bint Hamad bin Khalifa Al-Thani is the youngest daughter of Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani and his second wife Mozah bint Nasser Al Missned. She married Faisal Al Thani in 2006 at the Al Thani Palace on Garafat Al Rayyan and Dukhan Hwy.

She is the chief of staff for her father, the Emir of Qatar

I have attached pictures of the Plan 'Wedding project' organised by French company Bureau project.
https://rapidshare.com/files/2044961409/Qatar-100323-06bis.pdf
Jean Sasson an erotic photographer was also invited to take photos of guests.
A arabic purfume room, henna room, orchestra and Louis XIV chairs abound.

Anyone else have more info i.e. uni, children, house.

Attachments

• palace.jpg
    palace.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 227
  • Qatar-100323-06bis - Copy_page3_image1.jpg
    Qatar-100323-06bis - Copy_page3_image1.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 195
  • Qatar-100323-06bis - Copy_page4_image1.jpg
    Qatar-100323-06bis - Copy_page4_image1.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 229
  • Qatar-100323-06bis - Copy_page5_image1.jpg
    Qatar-100323-06bis - Copy_page5_image1.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 167
Man, I wish the qna would follow the emir's children around in particular sheikh jassim. There aren't enough pics of his kids. Instead we have tons of pics of the prime minister, sheikh hamad bin jassim (no offense to him but he isn't the best looking guy IMO). Jassim and tamim need to take their younger brothers' leads and join Twitter. I would love to know what jassim had for breakfast :) can you guys imagine their tweets. I would love it.

Thank you onenoble83 for telling me about jassim with his mom at the open air theater but other than that jassim has kept an even lower profile than before. I watched the opening ceremony of the Arab games and they showed him from afar for like 5 seconds. Don't they know we want to see hot sheikhs. QNA is cruel :(

sorry for the rant. I just wish jassim was more open like sheikh hamdan or like his brother Mohammed ( who I find so charming). I just want to hear jassim's voice clearly and would love his twitpics. If only.

Don't worry i am sure more videos and pics will come up since winter break is right around the corner !!!!! Everybody has time off and more time for them to go out etc. !!:flowers:

so sheikh mohammed is back in doha for winter break. i saw live streaming of some ardha (sword dancing that they do on special occasions). i saw my beloved jassim unfortunately it kept freezing.

so i decided to post some of his tweets.

The trouble with the world is not that people know too little, but that they know so many things that ain't so. ~ Mark Twain 12/17/11

صباح الولاء.. والفخر.. والمحبة... يا وطن

Morning loyalty. Pride.. and love... Oh homeland 12/17/11

مبارك لقطر يومها الوطني وشكرًا على دعمك المتواصل

Mubarak to Qatar its national day and thank you for your support continuing 12/17/11 retweeted from @Qatar2022SC

وحش يا بوصقر!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A monster for you, Saqr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

بعد وحدة..... تكفون يا شباب
After a unit. .... تكفون o young men

WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

عليك يالزعيم ... الله عليج يا قطر
You يالزعيم ... God, Oh you Qatar

لله يبارك لكم جميعا... ودمتم سالمين
May God bless you all... Yours sincerely safely

al sadd won the bronze medal in the world cup of clubs. mohammed is so happy. i'm sure jassim is too. he is a huge supporter of the team. he looked extra happy in the ardhaa

I wish honey. Everyone knows I'm jassim obsessed I bothered poor
onenoble83 like crazy. I saw jassim on video and he was so gorgeous. It looks like he might have lost a little bit more weight :( man jassim I would feed you healthy food so no worry for your diabetes.

Where did you see them on tv. What channel or was it YouTube.

Go to qatarbroadcast.com. Try the different channels. It's live streaming. Qatar is eight hours ahead of eastern US time (NY) they were dancing. I'll post some links for older YouTube videos of the sword dance. Jassim is just so beautiful mashAllah. It's amazing. Sheikh Mohammed is so charming. I follow him on Twitter and the guy has an attractive personality to
go along with his good looks. I wish jassim was on teitter. Joaan is but alas
His Royal Hotness ( jassim) isn't.

Tuna, do you have a link? I went on the site and went to videos and couldn't get anything to play or it was the wrong one. I looked to National Day Celebration videos. Thanks.

Thanks so much. Its not letting me play it at work. Ill have to try it when I get home.

Now that's been two days you have to pick the third option from the "اختار اليوم" tool on the left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom