Crown Prince Tamim & Princess Iman of Jordan: Possible Marriage?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xavi83

Heir Presumptive
City
amman
Country
Jordan
Rumors in Jordan that sheikha Mozah is coming with her husband ; engagement rumors

Rumors in Jordan that sheikha Mozah is coming with her husband ; engagement rumors
No xavi, it's a true information, I checked from the jordanian royal court. Sheikha Moza and Sheikh Hamad are visiting jordan soon to propose for Princess Iman bint al Hussein for their son Sheikh Tamim. If I not sure I not post the news at all.

:flowers: Congratulations on the engagement!

:ermm::ermm: Isn't this prince already married to 2 ladies?

Yes that's true for Qatar :lol: but not for Jordanian royals minus Princess Haya of course.

is Iman going to follow her sister's footsteps?
I hoped she would marry a bachelor and a commoner...
At least they are closer in age than her sister and brother-in-law!

It's not yet confirmed. Let us wait for the royal court official announcement.

It's not yet confirmed. Let us wait for the royal court official announcement.
I got confirmed information yesterday before posting the article from a person who work in The Jordan royal court. I heard the news from very long time but I waited till I get confirmation that is sure 100% and post it. :)

is Iman going to follow her sister's footsteps?
I hoped she would marry a bachelor and a commoner...
At least they are closer in age than her sister and brother-in-law!
Yes is seem like she will be the same as Princess Haya, and they say that he like Princess Iman so lets see what Princess Iman feel :D

Yes that's true for Qatar :lol: but not for Jordanian royals minus Princess Haya of course.
Yes in Gulf in general , women always expect her husband will marry another lady anytime so they don't think is odd or anything because they used to it. And now if Princess Iman joins Princess Haya we minus her too. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
OK! I've many sources also in Qatar & Jordan but it won't be confirmed 100% without an official statement from the Jordanian or the Qatari courts.

OK! I've many sources also in Qatar & Jordan but it won't be confirmed 100% without an official statement from the Jordanian or the Qatari courts.
OK! we wait then. :cool:

I posted this in sheikha moza thread but I think all are rumors the CP is married twice and QN will not allow

I posted this in sheikha moza thread but I think all are rumors the CP is married twice and QN will not allow
Why she will not allow? he's one from wealthiest men in the world. Anyway we will wait and see.

If that occurred really I will re think about haya and Mohammed marriage ; they are would be organized and planned ;

Why she will not allow? he's one from wealthiest men in the world. Anyway we will wait and see.

Does being a wealthy man justify having numerous of wives? I, personally, think it is very discriminating to the women, but that might just be me. I really do hope Iman and her family think this through.

The fact that S. Tamim is married twice & has 4 children is not a big issue IMO cuz compare to princess Haya & S.Mohd's marriage Tamim is better.

The fact that S. Tamim is married twice & has 4 children is not a big issue IMO cuz compare to princess Haya & S.Mohd's marriage Tamim is better.
Yes I agree with you that's why I not think is problem in Iman family to refuse him as groom for their daughter.

Xavi83, Me too:lol:
I thought the same thing when I heard the information

Anyway let us wait cuz I read somewhere that S.Tamim lost his nephew (son of his bro Khalid bin Hamad) just few days ago.

we shall wait and see and hope rania and moza will become more friends if that happened

Is not an issue for them to be married for too many ladies. :D

Well I suppose by marriages to Dubai and Qatar it gives the Hashemites, and Jordan, access to some real money.

It is quite an interesting development. Will it be King Abdullah, who accepts or declines the proposal as the head of the family? Does Queen Noor have a say in the matter? Has Princess Iman ever met with Sheikh Tamim?
Given the fact that Sheikh Tamim is Crown Prince, Princess Iman can become a public wife like Princess Haya.

Last edited:
:eek: wow what news! very hard to beleive this but maby petra says something soon? i never thought for her some public life lol hope all goes well. :)

OK, I kept calm and googled for the Crown Prince's bio:
Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There's no big age gap, that's a good thing I guess... But you can see that only one wife is mentioned here. Does anyone know more about that?
Gosh, Iman will become wife #2 or 3 then... :ohmy:
And is it just the romantic deep inside me, who thought that Iman waited that long because she was looking for true love? :sad:

PS. Al_bina's questions are brilliant, I'd like to know the answers, too. ;) :flowers:

There's no big age gap, that's a good thing I guess... But you can see that only one wife is mentioned here. Does anyone know more about that?

I wish I could remember where I read it because now I don't know if the info is accurate but I had read that he and his second wife divorced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom