William and Kate: engagement and relationship rumours and musings 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if she dpn't like it stop going on holiday and be private!

Okay.
1. Kate has been on holiday ONCE this year, and ONCE last Autumn.
2. When she goes out to do every day things, she is followed by the press, she has no control over people photographing her. Whats she supposed to do, stay inside 24/7?

It doesn't look like laying low to me:whistling:when your seen togther every freaking moment if you want to lie low stop posting your childhood on your parents website

Every freaking moment? Last time i saw Kate out was on her holiday that was in February.

Look once agaain William must not think that high of her cause he would have put a ring on it by now and katie the waity must not know how to know when sumone making you look stupid ! Kate needs to watch "He's soo not into you":bang:

How do you know that he doesn't thing highly of her?
Just because he hasn't put a ring on her finger doesn't mean he isn't going to.

AND F.Y.I GUYS CAN LOVE SOMEONE AND NOT BE IN LOVE ENOUGH TO MARRY THEM!

It's quite clear that William loves Kate quite a lot, else he would've finished her by now. He's obviously waiting for the right time to propse, after all he's been through can you expect him to rush into marriage?

why do the british public want to get rid of the BRF??? :whistling:

We don't.
They have been very very little displays of protests to the royal family in the UK.

And honestly no one has any idea about her work ethic. She could be the hardest working individual ever, but just cuz the media says one thing everyone jumps on the wagon.
At the risk of sounding like a broken record or an egomaniac, I will quote myself from a previous message:
Her employer went on record to say that Kate requested a job that would only be 3 or 4 days a week so that she could have free time to I quote "pursue her relationship with a high-profile man". A few months into her employment the aforementioned relationship broke down and Kate asked, and was granted, a compassionate leave (!). And what did she do during that leave? She partied at high-profile nightclubs, went to social events (again, all this is documented with pictures of her smiling brightly for the paps), went on holidays at Ibiza and god knows where else, etc.
None of what is written above is dubious speculation. This is all supported by hard evidences and can be all verified.
Imo, this says a lot about someone's (anyone's) work ethic. Does it paint the full picture? No. But those are some food for thought.

My point: I have no issue whatsoever with people disagreeing with me or interpreting the same information we all have access to in a different manner.
What I have an issue with is people acting like anyone who is critical of Kate is just 'jumping on the bandwagon', or is too stupid to make the difference between the baseless drivel of Katie Nichols and some genuine, supported information.
Just because much of what is written about Kate is drivel doesn't mean all of it is. Please stop acting like we don't know anything.

royalsmartie, I don't have the time to give a blow by blow answer to your points but, speaking as someone who is a fan of neither Kate nor William, I think your criticism of both is wholly unfair and over-the-top.

FINALLY:bang: sum1 who isn't all pay them but don't take thier picture or take it only when they want you too.Look if sum 1 daqted a fmous person in the states (where I am) at they would be in the same boat as kate so no one do the whole she jus Wills gf

Wel, I dont think taxpayers support William but I do believe he is a public figure and although Kate is a a privavte person because of the fact that she is Williams girlfriend of 7 or so years....when she is with William she is fair game.I do not agree with the paps taking the Christmas pictures at all.;)

Exactly my point of view - when with William she is fair game but when on her own she is entitled to the same privacy as you and I.

Last edited by a moderator:
royalsmartie, I don't have the time to give a blow by blow answer to your points but, speaking as someone who is a fan of neither Kate nor William, I think your criticism of both is wholly unfair and over-the-top.
[/QUOTE]

To be truthful I am not a fan of either i just need dome postif it was the harry and chelsy post thats diffrent :whistling:.So I have no issue sticking it to both.And everyone how said Miss Kate is a "private person". Why hasn't she sued Hellomagazine for this Latest news and profile of Kate Middleton - hellomagazine.com
makes her look like a star so why would someone treat her private did you srr emma prince carl gf with one no.:whistling:And here also is her on the cover brrrrrr Get the inside story on William and Kate's romantic ski getaway only in HELLO! - hellomagazine.com
which is in March for all you sayin kate doesn't get out much!
AND last but lleast if isn't screaming attendtion I don't know what is.

Kate Middleton gives childhood insight as she shares memories on parents' website - hellomagazine.com

thats your opinion she seen too much in my opinion :whistling:stay inside 24/7 no but if she wasn't seen since feb y are so many march/april stories and hmm she has more pic of her doing nothing the something

By the way as long as she waity kate we're going to talk everyone who doesn't like it close your eyes no one going to leave the negative part of doubt of their relationship alone

Yes it's my opinion.
The stories that her name has appeared in, have nothing to do with her being seen. They have mainly been engagement stories

Kate Middleton’s parents drop huge hint to Prince William | The Sun |News|Royals
Daily Star: Simply The Best 7 Days A Week :: News :: Prince William and Kate Middleton will wed in time for Rugby World Cup
Is Prince Charles to blame for William's reluctance to marry Waity Katie? | Mail Online
Queen spends a lovely bubbly £30k on vintage Champagne. | News Of The World
Kate Middleton's family now selling confetti ... but are they cashing in on speculation that marriage to Wills will happen soon? | Mail Online
Wedding blooms for Prince William and Kate Middleton - Telegraph
A Date for William and Kate - Page 1 - The Daily Beast
Kate Middleton and Prince William 'to announce engagement in summer' | Mail Online
Prince William Set to Propose to Kate Middleton? - Engagements, Kate Middleton, Prince William : People.com
Will Prince William and Kate Middleton announce their engagement this summer? - hellomagazine.com
Prince William And Kate Middleton To Get Engaged In June According To Royal Writer Tina Brown | UK News | Sky News
Prince William, Kate Middleton engagement rumours dampened | WORLD News
Why There Won't Be A Royal Wedding This Year - CBS News
Does Waity Katie know something we don't? | Mail Online
Prince William and Kate Middleton: 'As far as they're concerned, they are engaged' | Mail Online
Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | UK News :: Kate Middleton's bid for Scottish wedding
CHRISTOPHER WILSON: She wears Diana's tiara. Her brother bakes the cake. So what would Kate and Wills' Big Day really be like? | Mail Online

She hasn't been seen since her holiday, she has only been talked about.

hmm she has more pic of her doing nothing the something

The press cannot photograph her when she is at work, thats when she is doing something. She has been photographed when she is with William, thats when she is "public". She has done lots of charity work, and attending lots of charity events.

I do realise that everyone is going to mention the negative side to her, and sometimes I agree with that, but if I have a counter opinion I will put it forward.
Why would I want to close my eyes? I want to know the whole story before I post my opinion.

To be truthful I am not a fan of either i just need dome postif it was the harry and chelsy post thats diffrent :whistling:.So I have no issue sticking it to both.And everyone how said Miss Kate is a "private person". Why hasn't she sued Hellomagazine for this Latest news and profile of Kate Middleton - hellomagazine.com
makes her look like a star so why would someone treat her private did you srr emma prince carl gf with one no.:whistling:And here also is her on the cover brrrrrr Get the inside story on William and Kate's romantic ski getaway only in HELLO! - hellomagazine.com

Kate Middleton gives childhood insight as she shares memories on parents' website - hellomagazine.com[/QUOTE]

She hasn't sued, because it's not intrusive. It's providing information that everyone already knows about her.
She has been on many covers of magazines as has Chelsy, and many other royals and celebs. Whats the problem? Thats the one holiday she has been on this year, with William so she was fair game to the press.
She works for the company, both her other 3 siblings gave memories about their childhood, it's screaming for what kind of attention?
Did Emma have one? We can't go back in time and find out.

[/QUOTE]

To be truthful I am not a fan of either i just need dome postif it was the harry and chelsy post thats diffrent :whistling:.So I have no issue sticking it to both.And everyone how said Miss Kate is a "private person". Why hasn't she sued Hellomagazine for this http://www.hellomagazine.com/profiles/kate-middleton/news/
makes her look like a star so why would someone treat her private did you srr emma prince carl gf with one no.:whistling:And here also is her on the cover brrrrrr http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/201003223136/prince-william/kate-middleton/hello-magazine/1/

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/201003313201/kate-middleton/party-pieces/childhood-memories/1/

Okay.
1. Kate has been on holiday ONCE this year, and ONCE last Autumn.
2. When she goes out to do every day things, she is followed by the press, she has no control over people photographing her. Whats she supposed to do, stay inside 24/7?

Every freaking moment? Last time i saw Kate out was on her holiday that was in February.

It's quite clear that William loves Kate quite a lot, else he would've finished her by now. He's obviously waiting for the right time to propse, after all he's been through can you expect him to rush into marriage?

thats your opinion she seen too much in my opinion :whistling:stay inside 24/7 no but if she wasn't seen since feb y are so many march/april stories and hmm she has more pic of her doing nothing the something

By the way as long as she waity kate we're going to talk everyone who doesn't like it close your eyes no one going to leave the negative part of doubt of their relationship alone

Just a small note - if you wish to quote a previous post click on the quote button at the bottom of the post and edit what you need/want from the post but...ensure that the words 'quote' and the brackets [ ] around the words appear. This will clearly identify the previous post and allow someone else reading the post understands what you are quoting and what you are saying that is in response to that quote.

If you wish to break up the quoted section then again use the word quote in the square brackets with the / as at the end of the entire quote at the end of the section and just the word quote in square brackets to start the next section.

e.g.

see the word quote is in square brackets and sets this up as a quoted section

using the quote at the end i square brackets with the / in front of the quote makes the above appear as a quote in the message with the blue background.

This is just a suggestion to help you use this board more effectively.

You and I don't have our own page if so can I c yours and you mine :ermm:

If you dated Prince William then you'd have a page. We don't date Prince's we don't deserve a page.
I'm sure she didn't ask for that page, neither did the many other royals who have pages.

You asked why are there so many stories about her in March/April, i showed you that they were stories about the apparent soon to be engagement which have been circling around for years. Not about her being seen out and about.

She doesn't deserve a page either since she not a public figure:eek: and she really doesn't want any spotlight I think she sue Hello and get her name off the website:D
I'm not sure what you are trying to say exactly but if the gist of it is: why sue an agency about some long distance pictures (her claim of near 'home invasion' was never proven or substantialized) that weren't even published in the UK but not sue Hello for the hundreds of equally invasive pap pictures they have published (alongside hagiographic coverage)?, then I have to say I find this plain bizarre too.

As for debating why she has a page, that seems rather futile, no? She is closely linked to royalty and people want to discuss her, period.
What ground would she have to sue a discussion forum? This isn't soviet Russia.

EDIT: royalsmartie, I note that you have taken a comment of mine posted on another thread altogether and used it in here. Please don't do that.

As for debating why she has a page, that seems rather futile, no? She is closely linked to royalty and people want to discuss her, period.
What ground would she have to sue a discussion forum? This isn't soviet Russia.

Thank you, you wrote what i was thinking just seconds before I was. :)
All of the Crown Princess of Europe had pages about themselves before they were married. They all had wikipedia pages, as do Kate and Chelsy now. They display information that we already know, nothing intrusive.
Her birthdate, her age, where she was educated, what she has done and her family members. :)

Let's try to have a civil discussion regarding the rumours of Kate and William.

Also, please do not take posts from other threads and use them to start a discussion in this thread. There is no need to compare the relationship of Kate and William with Harry and Chelsy.

In the last couple of days this thread has gotten a little ridiculous to be honest. As such, a couple of posts have been deleted and the possibly exists for a few more upon further review. Please remember to express your opinion in a non agressive and/or confrontional manner. It is possible to have a discussion and discuss your pro and con feelings in a civil manner.

Any and all posts that can't adhere to this policy, will be deleted without notice.

Any questions and/or comments should be directed to any of the British moderators and/or TRF administrators via PM.

Zonk
British Forums Moderator

Last edited:
Everyoe needs to just leave her alone and mind there own business.
I don't agree. If I minded my own business then what need to come to the forums and mind theirs?
Besides, my business is sooooo boring.

Where will kate and william live after their wedding?

Where will kate and william live after their wedding?
That, my little SmartyPants, is an EXCELLENT question!:D Just how many properties does HM have at her disposal that she could let a royal couple live in-- Russo has always wondered. Russo is thinking of The Royal Lodge, St. James, KP and what? For properties. We know that PA is over at The Royal Lodge. (Just how big is that "lodge" anyway??) And does HM own the QM's last place of residence as well?
Can anyone enlighten this Yank? :flowers:

The Royal Lodge is the home of Prince Andrew and unless he vacates it it won't be available for William.
I would suspect an apartment in St James' rather than Kensington Palace as a London base and some country residence.

Prince William and Kate Middleton's new life in the Welsh countryside

It is 79 miles to the nearest chic shopping centre and a world away from glitzy West End nightclubs but Kate Middleton is busy mapping out a new life for herself living in the Welsh countryside.

Middleton's future lies in a North Wales farmhouse where she and Prince William plan to spend a growing amount of time together in the next few months. It could even end up being their first marital home.

It makes sense.....Wales....he's William of Wales. If the two of them are looking to live together away from city living, and all the potential paparazzi intrusions, that could be a very good sign for them as a couple. Maybe they want to see how they do living together in a more "grown-up" environment.

anyone got a pic of the county home

It makes sense.....Wales....he's William of Wales. If the two of them are looking to live together away from city living, and all the potential paparazzi intrusions, that could be a very good sign for them as a couple. Maybe they want to see how they do living together in a more "grown-up" environment.

Its not so much that but actually where he's been assigned to in SAR. If I remember right.. he's insisted on being treated just as any other guy while training. That's one thing I do admire about him.. He's ready now for the next step which is being a very active person in SAR.. and perhaps some other things too.

Although there is no "official" word... it does sound to me like the gears are getting oiled for one. I do see them getting married and settling in North Wales. The media will have a few months of frenzy and gabs of stuff to talk about for years.

reread my post to you and in no way was I denigrating what you said. I just laughed because I pictured a bazillion paps heading to North Wales. Personally I'd hope they have enough sense to leave them alone.

I am not saying to stalk thembut they would be princess and prince and futurequeen and king soooooI don't think they going to be left alone .

Well firstly, away in their little nest, finally alone. Don´t make me and all England laugh.
How many security people etc. they will have to build a village round them. I think this is the funniest idea for ages and there have been some very funny ones. That Miss Middleton wants a discreet little house of her own to receive her gentelman caller, well that sounds reasonable.
Today´s DM has this article

Well it worked for Di: Kate Middleton takes style inspiration from Prince William's late mother | Mail Online

All I can say, is that she has tried, but sadly there is something missing, charisma perhaps it could be called.

Girl no no is that a prom dress??? No wait my bad walmart she brought it at walmart:lol:! I am sorry but I wish they would stop compasions between miss kate and Princess Di! Di was a style icon Kate shops at target I've seen one thing I liked on her but back on topic everyone needs to know no one is going to leave them be never too famous too important.

As long as she dates William she will always be compared to Diana.
And i doubt she shops at Walmart and Target.

with that dress could have fooled me:whistling:

with that dress could have fooled me:whistling:

Then you haven't been to Wal-Mart or Target lately... Last time I checked, neither carries anything remotely close to evening or prom wear.

I'm not sure how I feel about the dress - there are some nice points, like the satin ribbon wrapped around the waist, but I don't care for the gathering at the top of the bodice before it meets the neck strap/band. I rather like Diana's more but I might change my mind if Kate wore her hair up so one could see the entire bodice.

I'm afraid I'm losing interest in the British RF, not that my opinions and support matter. I hardly visit their site except now because I thought there was already an announcement so the best place to look for would be here. What is Kate planning to do with her career? It seems to me that she doesn't have one at the moment.

I agree that the dress isn't cheap looking.
I think it is lovely and shows just what a great girl Kate is - classy and confident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom