William and Kate: engagement and relationship rumours and musings 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:
It is hard enough to deal with a mother-in-law that is alive. but with Williams wife it will be worse... Diana will always be young, always breath taking, always an icon. she will always be remembered the same way nothing will change...it will make harder for someone to live up too...Hopefull Kate or whom every william marries will make her own path.... become her own icon in her own time...charity will play a huge role in this i believe she willl need to step it up .....

She will need to start. I don´t think that the donation of a percentage by her parents counts, it is their company after all, and that makes it their contribution.
I don´t think Kate should start on charity work until something definite is said about her status, she would be better off working at something to do with her degree. Taking photos of party hats and things and then for the real stuff handing over to a professional doesn´t sound that impressive. At least she has lowered her profile, and I
haven´t seen her mother, or her siblings pictures at events for some time now, I believe not since Uncle G gave an interview, it may be that their pictures aren´t being taken though.

Yes, I agree she needs to get out there right now (should have been doing it all along) and find a nice job somewhere.. and start her life at this piont in time I fear it may be a bit late....

For how many years was it "reported" that Waity Katiee will spend Christmas with the Queen............it never happened.
How many times has it been "reported" she was going to NYC to study with a Master Photographer and set the world on fire...it never happened.
and a lot like their relationship....on and on

Didn't Will say to someone they have a long wait before there will be a wedding?

I think most recently he said " you will have a little wihile to wait"

Qute from an article on the internet last week: William said to me recently, 'I hope you're not going to retire.' And I said, 'I'm not going to retire until I take your wedding photo.' And he said, 'Well, that might be a little while to wait then.'"

For how many years was it "reported" that Waity Katiee will spend Christmas with the Queen............it never happened.
How many times has it been "reported" she was going to NYC to study with a Master Photographer and set the world on fire...it never happened.
and a lot like their relationship....on and on

We don't neccesarily know that she hasn't attened the christmas event at some point.
Catherine is her name, and Kate is her nickname. Waity Katy is rather demeaning.

I can't help but think that by William and Kate taking their time, and the way the palace has very slowly integrated her into the firm, that she won't have that sudden burst onto the scene that Diana had, and help prevent the sudden attention to what she is wearing as opposed to how she is handling her new responsibilities. Kate is able to take her time in developing her personal style. Diana had to do it out front in official roles which took it's toll on her. I think by the time Kate steps out as a royal she will be used to the attention to what she is wearing and confident in her choices.

I agree with you to some point but, I must say that once Kate steps out as a royal she will be fair game...and although, she maybe be use to the press they will ingulf her in the same way they did Diana. When Kate was living in Londen it already happened. We all saw the same photos they even posted them side by side with the photos of Diana from the 80's. Its a shame but it will be a reality sooner or later if she does marry William.:sad:

Last edited by a moderator:
At least she'll have protection, and the cameras won't be right up in her face. It'll be rough, but it will be somewhat controlled when she makes appearances.:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
At least she'll have protection, and the cameras won't be right up in her face. It'll be rough, but it will be somewhat controlled when she makes appearances.:flowers:

That will be a big plus for her, she will need it ;)

I can't help but think that by William and Kate taking their time, and the way the palace has very slowly integrated her into the firm, that she won't have that sudden burst onto the scene that Diana had, and help prevent the sudden attention to what she is wearing as opposed to how she is handling her new responsibilities. Kate is able to take her time in developing her personal style. Diana had to do it out front in official roles which took it's toll on her. I think by the time Kate steps out as a royal she will be used to the attention to what she is wearing and confident in her choices.

I think Kate's "princess training" (so to speak) is more like Sophie than Diana.

We don't neccesarily know that she hasn't attened the christmas event at some point.
Catherine is her name, and Kate is her nickname. Waity Katy is rather demeaning.

If Kate in Waiting attended a royal Christmas it must be the best kept secret in the World. Just think of all those photographers waiting outside the gates just for the purpose or seeing who was invited, or do you think she hid in the boot of the car and then got out and was greeted by the Queen? :whistling:

If Kate in Waiting attended a royal Christmas it must be the best kept secret in the World. Just think of all those photographers waiting outside the gates just for the purpose or seeing who was invited, or do you think she hid in the boot of the car and then got out and was greeted by the Queen? :whistling:

Having been to Sandringham (not of course at Christmas) it would be very easy for someone to enter the house without being seen as the photographers don't have a clear shot of the house, particularly the back which is away from the public side of the house. So long as the car had darkened windows it would be possible to enter that house and spend time there and outside within a smallish area - not join the shooting party etc.

I don't think Kate has gone yet and I wouldn't expect her to do so until she is at least engaged.

As IluvBertie says, it is easier to entire a house without being seen and the BRF are the best at keeping secrets.

:previous:

This is not the first time this story has ran....omg cant they print somethng new...:bang:

Oh come on now... the article states "A source tells the publication, "William was up at his military base in North Wales when Kate called him. She was sobbing so hard, she could hardly get the words out. She told him that despite their precautions, she is pregnant."

You mean to tell me that on a military base someone is privvy to listening into Will's private calls? How else would one know she was sobbing so hard? It would be much easier to believe that both Will and Kate were abducted by aliens and have been brainwashed to be their "allies" here on Earth for them to take over the world. Oh wait! That's next week's release from this rag.. stay tuned! :ROFLMAO:

They don't have to listen to the conversation, someone could have told the press what happened. You know one of Kate or Williams "Friends", who become excellent reiable "sources" when needed. :ROFLMAO:

However, William's calls might be listened too. I didn't however think he was even in Wales yet.

Total nonsense.

I can't understand why people are always making up stories like that. If Middleton were pregnant, it would be the top secret issue and none of us, maybe even none of "the so-called close friends", would know that, IMO.

I can't understand why people are always making up stories like that. If Middleton were pregnant, it would be the top secret issue and none of us, maybe even none of "the so-called close friends", would know that, IMO.

If Middleton were pregnant, she'd have a ring on her finger so we would all know about it. :)
People make up stories to sell.

I have to agree they would be married by the end of the month .....

Not the end of the month, because I think the BRF wouldn't want the world to know about the pregnancy, so they would make it look like a proper engagement.
Then again, when the bump grows and the baby appears, people could work out the date the baby was "made". ;)

:eek:
Not the end of the month, because I think the BRF wouldn't want the world to know about the pregnancy, so they would make it look like a proper engagement.
Then again, when the bump grows and the baby appears, people could work out the date the baby was "made". ;)

I was just saying that it would happen very fast....you are right about teh baby bump Kate is a size 2 and any wieght gain would be noticed right away...:eek: Anyway, I am sure the Prince and Ms Middleton are very careful not to make that kind of error...

Russo is curious: How does one entire a house?

Methinks there are others who are watching too much of The Tudors in reference to baby bumps. Prince William would not be so careless. . .:whistling:

Methinks there are others who are watching too much of The Tudors in reference to baby bumps. Prince William would not be so careless. . .:whistling:

entire a house? :)
Sometimes accidents happen.
Ross and Rachel in friends? :whistling:;)

Dont watch the Tudors like my history in the form of books...but baby bump is a very commonly used word.....

Dont watch the Tudors like my history in the form of books...but baby bump is a very commonly used word.....

I think Russo meant that in the Tv Series The Tudors, people were pregnant left right and centre and not very careful, whereas Prince William would be. :)

Russo must apologize for lack of caffiene and clarity, meaning a very pregnant Anne Bolyn getting married to Great Harry.
I still don't think Prince William would be so careless and I don't think Kate would stoop so low as to put the monarchy in that position.

Russo must apologize for lack of caffiene and clarity, meaning a very pregnant Anne Bolyn getting married to Great Harry.
I still don't think Prince William would be so careless and I don't think Kate would stoop so low as to put the monarchy in that position.

Neither do I as you will see if your read my full post above...Happy posting :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom