William and Kate: engagement and relationship rumours and musings 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to butt in somewhat but does anyone know if Royalty Magazine has gone bankrupt again?

Sorry to butt in somewhat but does anyone know if Royalty Magazine has gone bankrupt again?

Not as far as I know, I got my magazine this month. This question should've been posted in the General Question and Issues thread. ;)

if wills thanks she is the all that matters because it is he thats has to live with her not us so if all things go wrong and they aren't meant for each other then he will pay badly:ermm:
Looks like we will not see William or Kate walk the Royal Red Carpet for CP Victora's Wedding...who knows if it is true.
Aww that would have been the real test if an annoouncement was going to be made he would have took her to this high profile event too bad he not going:ermm:

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww that would have been the real test if an annoouncement was going to be made he would have took her to this high profile event too bad he not going:ermm:

Its not often that a senior member of the BRF attends an event hosted by the other royal families. Certainly if William attened (with or without Kate), the focus would shift very significantly on them, and I do not blame William for avoiding the situation.

I also do not think that William and Harry have had much exposure to other European royals of their generation, and are that keen on these events.

charles will go to sweden for victorias wedding. he went to denmark, spain as first in line to a throne. i think he were in norway for the crown prince wedding in 2001 bt i am not sure. i also think he were in the netherlands. In my opinion William is not a option.

and there may be a broken engagment between Princess madeleine and her jonas, having william there can create some headlines, madeleine leaves jonas for william

i think this will be the first royal wedding for camilla,

we can hope for some gustlist here but i think it will be closer to the wedding
official wedding site
http://www.royalcourt.se/royalcourt/wedding.4.396160511584257f21800060315.html

CHarles will attend with Camilla but it would have been nice to see the younger crowd as in Wills and Kate go as well.The Scandinavians do have a more relaxed view of things and Wills is quite modern so I am not certain why he would not go with Kate.Maybe too much press.........coverage and speculation about their betrothal ...

what dress did she buy that was 2000?

They certainly can make things up. Harry's 10,000 pound champagne spree just the other week! :bang:
Don't forget the heavy boozing and falling that Camilla did when she so called heard HM was passing Charles over for William. . . . :whistling:

Don't forget the heavy boozing and falling that Camilla did when she so called heard HM was passing Charles over for William. . . . :whistling:

What about William proposing to Kate at Victoria's wedding in front of everyone??! :lol: I can see this story coming soon.

charles will go to sweden for victorias wedding. he went to denmark, spain as first in line to a throne. i think he were in norway for the crown prince wedding in 2001 bt i am not sure. i also think he were in the netherlands. In my opinion William is not a option.

Charles didn't attend Prince Frederik of Denmark's wedding.
Prince Edward and Countess Sophie did.
He wasn't at the Norwegian wedding or the Dutch, again Edward and Sophie went.
He attended Prince Felipes & Philippes wedding.
Honestly I don't know if he'll go.

what dress did she buy that was 2000?

She didn't. Royalsmartie said that he/she believed the blue dress worn by Kate a while back cost £2000.

CHarles will attend with Camilla but it would have been nice to see the younger crowd as in Wills and Kate go as well.The Scandinavians do have a more relaxed view of things and Wills is quite modern so I am not certain why he would not go with Kate.Maybe too much press.........coverage and speculation about their betrothal ...

Even though the Scandinavians are more relaxed, no Royal will be invited with his/her girlfriend/boyfriend. This is just as it goes. When they are engaged, the partner is welcome. And in 2001, Eva Sannum (the then girlfriend of crownprince Philipe of Spain) was invited as a friend of Mette-Marit and Haakon and only after the Norwegian Royals asked the Spanish Royals for allowance.
Let's see who will represent Monaco: Albert alone or with Carolyne (who definitely will not be acompagnied by Ernst-August), but I doubt it will be with Charlene, if she is still "only" his girlfriend.

Princess Caroline attended the wedding of Felipe & Letizia, Mary & Frederik, Philippe & Mathilde, Haakon & Mette Merit (I can not remember if Caroline was the weddings of the last 2 couples) as Princess of Hanover.

Caroline was representing Monaco - if I do not mistake alongside Albert - at the King of Sweden' birthday 50/60 years (something like) in the 1990s, before marrying Ernst-August and become Princess of Hanover.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a question: are William and Kate going to South Africa for the World Cup? William alone or none of them? I heard Harry is going there with Chelsy, so this made me curious.

I have a question: are William and Kate going to South Africa for the World Cup? William alone or none of them? I heard Harry is going there with Chelsy, so this made me curious.

Yes but Chelsy is south african so that makes sense, but Williams with Kate? :ermm:

Does William go as a royal or to enjoy football?

I thought that it was remarkable that she was with the royal party when William became a Knight of the Garter. She was standing right next to Camilla and Harry. Significant stuff, I think.:flowers:

I think Osipi meant attending royal special events, not just a wedding?
I don't think she'd attend special events unless she was engaged. But QE may make an exception. :)

You are correct, Mermaid. But where has it gotten her? Kate hasn't been seen at a significant event since... Correct me if I am wrong.

hmmm can't see wills going anywhere remotely public with kate with this news of them getting married

I was under the impression that William will be going to South Africa as the Patron of the FA and to promote England's candidacy for the 2018 or 2022 World Cups.

Kate may go as a private citizen and as his friend but not officially with him unless they are already engaged.

Harry has also indicated that he would like to attend but it will depend on his training commitments. If he is to be trained on Apaches he won't be going is my understanding but if on Lynx's he should be able to go.

Not a significant public event with the Royal Family, no. She seems to be keeping a low profile, and I think that's probably intentional. It seems that the more engagement talk there is, the more she and William go "underground." It was the same with Edward and Sophie, if I remember correctly.

You are correct, Mermaid. But where has it gotten her? Kate hasn't been seen at a significant event since... Correct me if I am wrong.

Not a significant public event with the Royal Family, no. She seems to be keeping a low profile, and I think that's probably intentional. It seems that the more engagement talk there is, the more she and William go "underground." It was the same with Edward and Sophie, if I remember correctly.

No offense when any care about Edward and Sophie??? Just asking..... but yeah the more we talk the less likely of it happening

There are things in common between Edward and Sophie's courtship and William's and Kate's. People were down on Sophie because she was a commoner and she was accused of using her relationship with Edward to promote her business. Also, the papers were pushing an engagement on them, and they dated something like five or six years before getting married. There was a brief attempt to make Sophie into the "new Diana" because she was blond and blue eyed and dating a prince. They kept their relationship quite private and Edward once said something to the effect that they'd get more private when the pressure got more intense.

No offense when any care about Edward and Sophie??? Just asking..... but yeah the more we talk the less likely of it happening

Thanks Iluvbertie! :flowers: Sounds reasonable. I don't know about Kate, but I definitely expect William to be there.

Charles didn't attend Prince Frederik of Denmark's wedding.
Prince Edward and Countess Sophie did.
He wasn't at the Norwegian wedding or the Dutch, again Edward and Sophie went.
He attended Prince Felipes & Philippes wedding.
Honestly I don't know if he'll go.

She didn't. Royalsmartie said that he/she believed the blue dress worn by Kate a while back cost £2000.

Prince Charles DID attend the Dutch Royal Wedding in 2002!:flowers:

Oh well thank you, must've missed that picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom