When will William marry and what style of wedding?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RoseMary said:
I am sure the Queen has discussed this with William and Harry.

I know the Queen doesn't want them to marry a Catholic.English law forbids that a Catholic take the throne but I have heard that it could change if Parliament wants it to but that has yet to be seen.My personal feeling is that Catholics should still be refused the crown. (This is my personal feeling do not take offense. You can disagree but please no personal attacks)

If the Queen wanted Catholics on the throne she would've made steps to do so. Even if the law goes threw I highly doubt we will see a Catholic on the throne in our lifetime.

I don't think the children would be considered illegitimate as long as he was married to the mother but he may forfeit the crown. I am sure the Queen has made her wishes for William known to him and Charles.
If she was a non-religious person I am sure they would want her to put on a good show but other than that is anyones guess.
i agree with you!

but mostly Royals who have religions same as catholic or whatsoever who is grew-up as childhood! but mostly Royals been grew as catholic!

i think i would agree with HM Queen what she wanted for William and Harry getting married with British girls than Paris Hiltons because William is future King of England he would still search for perfect brides than Paris Hilton! mostly British people who grew-up as Catholic or non-catholic.

Sara Boyce

bad_barbarella said:
i want him to marry paris so all those stupid royal rules would go down the drain
not your choice!

its would William's choice to search for perfect brides in England or whatsoever! if he wanted still search for future Queen of England because he is future King of England but let him choose he is ADULT!

Sara Boyce

cute_girl said:
do william and paris have affair????????????
HECK NO! who told you!

Prince William and Paris not have affair!

Sara Boyce

Roxy_bula said:
He should marry me!
relax yourself!

William would chose for as wife in England or whatsoever! because he is future King of England mostly Royals who would become King nor become Queen after their parents who died or grandparents but William not have girlfriend but he have roommates in Scotland her name is Kate Middleton but she moved out.

his grandmother is currently Queen of England and head of state but i think William would let him chose whatsoever girls who knows who friends of his family's they can dating or dont!

Sara Boyce

I'm going to say 30 or 30 something. that seems to be the pattern with royals at the time and everyone else for that matter. :p

Do you think that means greek orthodox girls too? :) I have a feeling my Nikos is going to be snagged soon and i'll need a royal to dream about. ;) :p

I have a feeling he will marry an English girl who is of a similar age as himself when he is thirty-something.

I hope that he takes his time, enjoys his youth and doesn't let public scrutiny pressure him into getting married too young.

Given both boys particular attachment to their mother and William already living with a girlfriend when he was so young, I can easily see William marrying in his 20s.

Wilton said:
Given both boys particular attachment to their mother and William already living with a girlfriend when he was so young, I can easily see William marrying in his 20s.
and who is this girlfirend i've never heard of?

I don't know but I do WISH that it were me, I'm not European royalty though, Im Nigerian royalty. I don't know if he'll marry someone Black anyway.

Last edited:
Royal Highness said:
I don't know but I do WISH that it were me, I'm not European royalty though, Im Nigerian royalty. I don't know if he'll marry someone Black anyway.
I see nothing wrong with being black,he may marry you oneday,who knows?

bad_barbarella said:
i want him to marry paris so all those stupid royal rules would go down the drain
Paris Hilton is not elligible to marry the future King of England..The whole british nation including their Queen will get disgusted if they'll watch the future princess' real sex video( which is on sale online )...Paris can marry any gentleman or jerks she prefers but not the Future King, Prince William..well she could marry him unless william falls madly for her and give up the throne just like his great Uncle Edward did for his love Wallis Simpson.. ;)

Future King for British Monarchy

I think 30 years old

I can see him marrying fairly soon, but I don't think he'll marry Kate for some reason. I wonder what the press will be like if/when they break up...will be interesting. Just my thoughts. I', not saying I want them to break up, I just don't see them marrying that's all.

may be late twenties for an english girl, non- catholic

Last edited:
Vicomtesse said:
So funny.
What a silly question. Lots of silly questions around here lately.
If we ask when William is going to get married we might as well ask when he is going to go to the bathroom next.

this is a chat. ok! and they are not any silly questions in here.

No silliness

segolen said:
this is a chat. ok! and they are not any silly questions in here.
Yes. This is not a serious thread as in "Order of Precedence". This is a thread where members can chat, have some fun, and go along for the ride.
Enjoy!

Warren

i think there will be a few years before he gets married
but he will be married several times in the papers editions

HRH Prince Williams Wedding

What do you think the reactions of people will be when/if william annouces his engagment to Kate Middleton? will the wedding be more grand then charles and diana's? what tiara wll she wear? that kind of stuff will people gather outside Buckingham Palace?

where will it be annouced from Clarence House or Buckingham Palace id say he will marry anytime between now and 2009

Everyday in my life I pray for him do not marry Miss Kate Middleton :p

um....well it will be big head line news (at least in the UK). I think a lot of people will be very happy for Will but at the same time be very reserved as there have been so many failed marriages in his family and some people would not want to get their hopes too high. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom