Wedding of William & Catherine: the Official Wedding Photos

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think Louise looks just fine and I would not have changed the picture. She looks just as adorable as any of the other bridesmaids.

I quite agree. For someone so young, who has been kept out of the limelight, I thought Louise did very well, as did the other children.

i just adored tom pettifer..cute pose. he was so jolly during the ceremony and love his pose where he leaned towards Kate

With regard to Lady Louise, why should she have been asked to turn slightly in the photos? Because her eye defect has made the photos defective? Come on, long gone are the days when people were hidden away because their looks do not conform to expectations. By all means straighten the bride's dress, but please leave a little girl to grow up in a world where she is not expected to hide her condition for the camera!

I never said the photo was defective. I was saying that because of her eye condition, she wasn't looking at the camera, and if they had positioned her better, she'd have been looking at the camera. I just felt bad for her.

No one, myself especially, was saying she should be hidden away or something like Quasimodo. For cryin' out loud.

I never said the photo was defective. I was saying that because of her eye condition, she wasn't looking at the camera, and if they had positioned her better, she'd have been looking at the camera. I just felt bad for her.

No one, myself especially, was saying she should be hidden away or something like Quasimodo. For cryin' out loud.

Gotcha, but I think one of her eye was actually aiming at the camera. I used to have the same condition when I was small boy, and never noticed that I wasn't looking at the right direction. If you look carefully at the picture, you'll see one of her eye (the left eye) seem to be looking at the camera. Also if you try to adjust her pose, it still probably won't matter, as one of her eye will still appear to be out of order.

My favourite picture is the one with the children. They are all so cute!

I guess that the little girl who sat just in front of William is Camilla's grandchild? She's lovely!

Yes, she is Camilla's grandchild. I loved it when the Prince of Wales held her up on the balcony so that she could see the planes and the crowd.

Gotcha, but I think one of her eye was actually aiming at the camera. I used to have the same condition when I was small boy, and never noticed that I wasn't looking at the right direction. If you look carefully at the picture, you'll see one of her eye (the left eye) seem to be looking at the camera. Also if you try to adjust her pose, it still probably won't matter, as one of her eye will still appear to be out of order.

I agree here. As someone that has had the problem all my life its just how it will appear no matter HOW you look at the camera. Posing won't make an iota of difference. And... just from my own experiences, at happy moments such as this, its the furthest thing from my mind.

Yes, she is Camilla's grandchild. I loved it when the Prince of Wales held her up on the balcony so that she could see the planes and the crowd.

I thought that was so sweet but I could really tell that Charles is not what you call a "natural" of holding little ones. So many men are like that though when kids are so small.

The photos are nice...nothing special though.

The photos are all very nice. I think the little bridesmaids are all adorable (the boys, too). Margarita AJ is a remarkably beautiful child who is extremely photogenic. Her well-known bubbly personality just radiates in the photo.

Why though? Plp are aware of the condition, and I don't think it is necessary to turn her unless she wanted to be turned....I think she looks lovely and fine as is - a gorgeous picture!

I don't think it's necessary either, everyone has their own idea about posing. I know I prefer to be shot from a tiny angle (so I turn my head).

They are stunning pictures. Adore the one w/them and their Attendants.

Have already downloaded them and thank you to whomever posted about that. Otherwise, I never would have known I could do that. :eek:)

I loved the photo of the couple with the pageboys & girls, I thought the way they were positioned was really cute.

I'm surprised they didn't take pictures with the foreign royals. I thought those pictures were taken at most royal weddings.

The photos are all very nice. I think the little bridesmaids are all adorable (the boys, too). Margarita AJ is a remarkably beautiful child who is extremely photogenic. Her well-known bubbly personality just radiates in the photo.

Margarita seems to be channeling her grandmother and namesake's star qualities.

I'm surprised they didn't take pictures with the foreign royals. I thought those pictures were taken at most royal weddings.
Maybe they did and just weren't release?
Love these pictures, especially with just the attendants because it shows off the train very well, especially the intricate lace paneling.

Maybe they did and just weren't release?
Love these pictures, especially with just the attendants because it shows off the train very well, especially the intricate lace paneling.

Hugo Burnand, the official wedding photographer, said that the wedding had the feeling of two families coming together. And I think that is what the photographs display - family united.

I would expect that we may see a few more photos released - I think it is pretty likely there would have been more than one taken of the bride and groom, & a picture with the extended Royal Family for example. Perhaps Will & Kate will choose a few more over the next few weeks & there just needed to be a few released quite quickly to satisfy the media.

There is no picture with foreign royals?

Just because we haven't seen it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. We don't have to see everything.

Sister Morphine said:
Just because we haven't seen it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. We don't have to see everything.

Yeah but official weddings photos would be nice to see more than 3. What's the point in hiding them?

Why do you assume they're "hiding" them? That's an odd word to use. We got a picture of the two of them together, a picture of them and their attendants, and a picture of their attendants and families. Isn't that enough?

Why do you assume they're "hiding" them? That's an odd word to use. We got a picture of the two of them together, a picture of them and their attendants, and a picture of their attendants and families. Isn't that enough?
Its enough, they maybe have chosen to keep the others private. Its not our right to see them if they want them private.

Maybe there is a picture with all the foreign that will be released later because they need to extra touch up and airbrush all the faces :p

Maybe there is a picture with all the foreign that will be released later because they need to extra touch up and airbrush all the faces :p

Good point. I had thought it was odd there were no pictures of the whole Royal Family (at least those from the Queen's family, including her children and their children, etc) together with the Middleton family. But you may be right--they may need to fix up the pictures as there'd be more people to check, etc.

I remember back in the day Litchfield has released that photo of Charles leaning in to kiss Diana and I remember reading Charles was angry it got released since he wanted to keep that one private since he loved it so much. Maybe it's the same case scenario here maybe they kept quite a few for their personal album.

Its enough, they maybe have chosen to keep the others private. Its not our right to see them if they want them private.

Agreed. I think it is important in this case to be happy with what has been released and not wanting more.
If some additional pictures may be released in the future, then we are only extra lucky.

Perhaps there was no foreign royals pictures released because this was not a state wedding. I don't know and frankly I don't mind.

I love the photo of the couple with their attendants. It's so gorgeous! :wub:

The photo with the Families, and attendants is also very nice. So much smiling :)

I don't like the photo with the couple by themsleves, though. Too rigid and formal. I don't think Kate should have been squirting chocolate sauce into William's mouth, but it would have been nice to get them looking at eachover. This isn't to imply that the love isn't genuine, of course :innocent:

Back
Top Bottom