Wedding of William and Catherine: Suggestions and Musings

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:ermm: I can't see her having either the time or the inclination to change for Luncheon / Wedding Breakfast. The dinner party hosted by Charles in the evening, yes, otherwise maybe a pair of sweats as she chills between the main events. :lol:

There is no way she will be changing for the luncheon as it will be starting before the balcony appearance and continuing afterwards so if she was to change she would be wearing a different dress on the balcony and that won't be happening.

She isn't changing before the wedding breakfast as I said the rumoured change will take place between the time the wedding breakfast ends and the evening dinner dance begins

Ok can I officially begin to cry now? They went and visited Diana!
SkyNewsHack Paul Harrison
#royalwedding - Kate Middleton and Prince William have made an emotional visit to Princess Diana's grave before the royal wedding
13 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

#royalwedding Prince William and Kate Middleton held hands while laying flowers at Althorp Estate ahead of their wedding (Daily Mirror)
49 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply
More info:
Mirror reports source saying: “It was very important for William to take Kate to visit his mum just before their wedding"

Last edited:
:previous: Is that really true? The news came from The Mirror....

Well normally Sky News is careful with what they put out, so that's why I posted it. I guess we'll never 100% know unless someone managed to snap a picture and quite frankly I wouldn't want to see a picture. IMO that's one of the few times I'd find it very disrespectful to snap a shot. It was prob a very emotional and private moment not meant for the world to see.

This sounds nice and I can definitely see it happening and understanding why (my neice would do the same) but I believe EVERYTHING from the Daily Mirror with a grain of salt.

^ isnt she wearing three dresses? one for the wedding, one for the evening reception and the third for???

^ isnt she wearing three dresses? one for the wedding, one for the evening reception and the third for???
From what I understand 3 have been created 1 which is the real dress and the other 2 backups incase the original is leaked. Now as for the evening rumoured dress I dunno but it could just even be a simple dress. Maybe that's why we haven't heard much about it except from Bruce Oldfield

Will they release the guest list before the wedding?

Ok can I officially begin to cry now? They went and visited Diana!

I guess he took her years ago to visit Dianas grave (if it really is on the island at Althorp). But now? I dont think so. The quotes in nthe article speak more for a make-up story, Especially as it is not sure that William is somebody who visits graves anyway. There are a lot of people who have places or things that were connected with late beloved ones and they silently worship there. Who knows if William doesnt have a more convenient place?

I don't recall the British royals announcing a Guest List until the day of the event or even after. They are not the like the Swedish and the Danish royal who announce the guests lists before the event occurs.

I still can't believe Kanye West was invited. I hope he doesn't grab the microphone from Kate and talking about how great Beyonce's video single ladies is....

I agree, but I doubt there would ever be a photo of them there. Maybe entering the gates of Althorp, but nothing else..

On another note...
Queen consents to royal wedding | Royal Wedding | National Post

It reads: “NOW KNOW YE that We have consented and do by these Presents signify Our Consent to the contracting of Matrimony between Our Most Dearly Beloved Grandson Prince William Arthur Philip Louis of Wales, K.G., and Our Trusty and Well-beloved Catherine Elizabeth Middleton.”

Last edited:
There has been no indication that Kanye West has in fact been invited. In fact, if he was....based on his personality I believe he would have shown the invitation.

I agree, but I doubt there would ever be a photo of them there. Maybe entering the gates of Althorp, but nothing else..

On another note...
Queen consents to royal wedding | Royal Wedding | National Post

It reads: “NOW KNOW YE that We have consented and do by these Presents signify Our Consent to the contracting of Matrimony between Our Most Dearly Beloved Grandson Prince William Arthur Philip Louis of Wales, K.G., and Our Trusty and Well-beloved Catherine Elizabeth Middleton.”

Don't you just love the wording! Takes you to an era since past.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wanted to let y'all know I asked Richard and it has been confirmed that the couple will break and head to StJP after the wedding breakfast though he says the exact time has not been confirmed by the palace though reports are saying 3pm. So there you have it for those who were curious.
RoyalReporter Richard Palmer @

@Kristinazzz9191 There will be a break in the afternoon at StJP. I'm not sure that the precise time has been confirmed.

2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Last edited:
There has been no indication that Kanye West has in fact been invited. In fact, if he was....based on his personality I believe he would have shown the invitation.
Well, entertainment tonight and Extra have been talking about. I think he may even perform at the night time reception. It didn't sound like a rumor.... but who knows?

8 days and we'll find out. But if he is invited, and can already see hundred people making the "I'll let you finish, but Beyoncé has one of the best xxxx of all time" joke..

I think I'd deserve an invitation to this wedding before Kanye West. :lol:

Well, entertainment tonight and Extra have been talking about. I think he may even perform at the night time reception. It didn't sound like a rumor.... but who knows?

Unless Entertainment Tonight has a source at the Palace (or in London) for all we know they could be doing the same thing we are doing. Googling Kanye West and Royal Wedding.

My point is dont believe everything that is in the media until the actual day. Again, I believe the US entertainment shows reported that Snoopy Dog was going to perform at the bachelor party. And since that event has come and gone, we haven't heard nilly on that particular subject.

As egocentric as Kanye West is...if he had an invitation...you would know about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom