Wedding of William and Catherine: Suggestions and Musings

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how to order these from the united states? It would be a very Merry Christmas indeed if I could get my hands on a few pieces... ;)

Does anyone know how to order these from the united states? It would be a very Merry Christmas indeed if I could get my hands on a few pieces... ;)

You can create an account at -The Royal Collection :flowers:

However, according to that website you needed to order it before 8 December to have it before Christmas in the US.

Thank you for that. I guess it will be a very belated Merry Christmas lol. *HUGS*

I saw on Good Morning America... a video about the Royal Wedding Memorabillia being revealed today... at the end of the video it says you can get the entire set for $155 dollars... *Does happy dance*

Go to Good Morning America on ABC News - ABC News and to the right of the main video box that shows all the videos from this mornings show... there is a link to open the 2:21 second video about the memorabillia.

Any person is capable of yelling at someone else for a range of reasons. I do see William saying these things but...who was there to report what was said - a member of staff, a 'friend' or was it one of them - William or Kate??? Until we know he reported to the author what was said it is in the category of not reliable.
Well it wasn't exactly the yelling that I didn't find believable it was just the whole "do you know who I am" bit but yes your right unless we know the exact source we do not know how reliable they may be but then again most royal books don't ever personally name the source.

I wonder how long till they release an official piece of merchandise with the couple's image on it that's what I really want.

Princess Robijn said:
You can create an account at -The Royal Collection :flowers:

However, according to that website you needed to order it before 8 December to have it before Christmas in the US.

Did I misunderstand? How can we order it before December 8 if it just came out today. December 20? Still maybe I'll order it for an after Christmas gift to myself :) Its very pretty!

Did I misunderstand? How can we order it before December 8 if it just came out today. December 20? Still maybe I'll order it for an after Christmas gift to myself :) Its very pretty!

The last part wasn't specifically about the items to honor the engagement of Prince William and Kate, but about the general delivery time to the US.

"For items purchased in the Royal Collection Shop online, please see the last ordering dates to ensure your presents arrive on time for Christmas.
ROYAL MAIL: UK & Channel Islands - Monday, 13 December
Western Europe & USA - Wednesday, 8 December
Rest of the World - Thursday, 2 December
PARCEL FORCE: UK & Channel Islands - Sunday, 19 December
Rest of the World - Thursday, 16 December"

Princess Robijn said:
The last part wasn't specifically about the items to honor the engagement of Prince William and Kate, but about the general delivery time to the US.

"For items purchased in the Royal Collection Shop online, please see the last ordering dates to ensure your presents arrive on time for Christmas.
ROYAL MAIL: UK & Channel Islands - Monday, 13 December
Western Europe & USA - Wednesday, 8 December
Rest of the World - Thursday, 2 December
PARCEL FORCE: UK & Channel Islands - Sunday, 19 December
Rest of the World - Thursday, 16 December"

Oh thank you! :)

I'll admit after my luck with Prince Charles I wrote William and Kate a little letter when they got engaged... very simple basically said something like
Your Royal Highness,
I'd like to congratulate you and your fiancee on your recent engagement
On behalf of myself and my whole family we wish you the best of luck

or something to that effect, the real letter is on my other computer..so I'll check it tomorrow and edit in anything I missed. Anyways I sent it off about 2 weeks after the engagement was announced and have yet to get anything...but I'm guessing it's due to increase of mail plus it's the holiday season

Don't buy Wills and Kate a wedding gift | Thane Burnett | Columnists | News | Toronto Sun

Yikes, that is one ugly coin! IMO it does not remotely resemble William or Catherine.

:ohmy: My goodness! It doesn't look anything like either William or Kate. If it is supposed to be them, I bet they're unhappy about it.

I don't believe a thing of it - I could say the same thing, so to speak. But things like these are apparently inevitable.

.lol. I foresee that William will get a stomach upset and that Catherine will trip over a step. Mark my words people, it will happen :D

And whoever they have making sketches for the mint, fire them.​

Last edited:
or something to that effect, the real letter is on my other computer..so I'll check it tomorrow and edit in anything I missed. Anyways I sent it off about 2 weeks after the engagement was announced and have yet to get anything...but I'm guessing it's due to increase of mail plus it's the holiday season

It's quite likely you wont recieve anything back for months yet.

Oh how unfortunate it looks nothing like them, I would not want that circulating :ohmy:
It is about as ugly as the coin for Victoria and Daniel's wedding. So C & W are in the best of company:ROFLMAO: (Though I'm not sure if this is really a consolation for them.)
Honestly, is it so difficult to make a coin that looks like the people it supposed to picture? I certainly wouldn't buy this thing.

I do not like this coin!
She looks like she has Mike Tindall' nose.

It really doesnt look like them. I dont like it too.:huh:

Blugh, I find that coin absolutely not pretty to look at. Catherine looks 10 years older than she actually is and William looks like your average neighbourhood bad boy. Not a very succesful attempt :sad:

No one looks good on coins not even Her Majesty.

No doubt Kate shall surprise us on The Day. I know a lot of people will expect her to wear her hair up and yet I don't think she will because it simply isn't her way. She apparently feels it's more becoming down than up. Then again, she may wear it partially up with most of it down. ;)

Yeah, I have a feeling that she'll wear it down. Although I hope she proves us wrong. For her big day, I think it would look much better up.

I like the dress Gucci sketched for Kate, and I could see her wearing something like this for the wedding. It seems to suit her style.

Frida Giannini of Gucci

That's an elegant dress, and I could see Kate in something like that.
However I am hoping for hair up and more sparkle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom