Wedding of William and Catherine: Suggestions and Musings

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cambridge!!. Well, I guess (hope??!!) they won't call her Princess Kate/Catherine since she is also a Dutchess.

I haven't slept yet. I will this morning (here in the US anyway) after the balcony appearance, which should be about 7 am or so.

I imagine I'll be dead tired by then and ready to crash.

According to the BBC James Middleton has left the Goring Hotel and is having breakfast at Clarence House with his soon to be brother-in-law.

That's a nice touch. Really suggests how close they are.

Aww! It's so nice to see William getting so much support on his big day. Also, I suspect that James wouldn't have been much help with getting the bride ready. ;)

The BBC Online link provided in the sticky thread at the top of the forum is still showing recorded video footage, and nothing live. This is really aggravating.

BBC world just had Andrew Morton on.

The woman on the CBC just said Kanye West was going to be there. Please tell me she's lying!!

Why isn't BBC World showing the arrivals??

Last edited by a moderator:
The first guests are queuing to get in!

I can't believe I'm so excited about this. I'm not even really a royalist as such tbh. My 7-year-old is up and as excited as anything and I'm finding his enthusiasm so catching.

It's just so nice to have the tv and news featuring something nice for a change.

Just saw the trees in the Abbey! They look lovely. They really broke that cold aura of the Abbey.

There's a clear pecking order in the seating! The Queen and Prince Philip get big chairs with arms. Charles, Camilla, and (I assume) Harry get red cloth-covered chairs. Everyone else gets a regular chair.

Watching the first of the guest going into the Abbey and they showed a somewhat aerial view of the aisle and the trees in the nave. I think it looks very very impressive.

With Kate using the language of flowers, you'd really think that its a big thumbs up to a good relationship with her soon to be father-in-law. :)

William is two weeks younger than I am, so I feel like I've grown up with him over the years. Seeing him get married now.....I'll probably be crying at the end. :lol:

Charlotte_Aster said:
Just saw the trees in the Abbey! They look lovely. They really broke that cold aura of the Abbey.

They are nice, but they kinda block the view a little. Maybe that was the point - serve double duty by looking pretty but giving a hint of privacy?.

The abbey looks wonderful! The red carpet looks stunning!

Yeah, I was afraid the church would be a little too dark and cold-feeling (that's the feeling I got from the videos of Andrew and Sarah's wedding, at least), but they've really lifted it up.

The abbey just never ceases to impress, such a stunning venue.

The little bridesmaids are on their way to the Goring hotel in minibuses. They seemed to be waving away to the crowd.

Can someone point me in the direction of an online feed with some commentary? While this BBC feed is nice, there's no talking.

Scotslass said:
The abbey just never ceases to impress, such a stunning venue.

The little bridesmaids are on their way to the Goring hotel in minibuses. They seemed to be waving away to the crowd.

Adorable! Lady Louise is so cute! They all are

Sister Morphine said:
Seriously, someone help me out.

Ellakaytweets is tweeting live commentary off the coverage she is watching but I don't know of any online coverage- BBC isn't showing their coverage online?

I'm not sure of any feeds Sister Morphine. If you can't find one could you have on the BBC radio feed as well. I'd assume all the BBC broadcasts will be using the same images so the radio feed should tie up with the online feed?

Ellakaytweets is tweeting live commentary off the coverage she is watching but I don't know of any online coverage- BBC isn't showing their coverage online?

They are, there's just no commentary. I would like to watch a feed with some commentary, if possible.

Yeah, BBC World isn't showing too much of arrivals and stuff until 2:30 and that's when I guess they join BBC One. At least CBC is showing a lot of the arrivals. Watch Sky News if you can, SM. The coverage has been good. Commentary as well.

Apparently the ITN feed on Facebook will be going to full commentary at 9 a.m., which is in about a minute here. Yay.

BBCA is all over the place, what is that lady wearing at St Andrews wow....

The hats seems to get bigger and bigger. I guess it is better not to be invited since they won't be able to see anything anyway, behind those giant hats *lol*

I am begining to get teary eyed already....

Chelsy Davy should have run a brush through her hair before she put the fascinator on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom