Wedding of William and Catherine: Suggestions and Musings

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:So this is before the dinner? I wonder why the Gloucesters and not one of the Queen's children? Althought to be fair, the Gloucesters did a lot of foreign represntation of the Queen before Andrew and Edward really took on foreign travel.

[/B]

Thank you for your input. However, it will be as stupid tomorrow as it is today. My opinion is valid.

I see. Well, we all have cranky days. :sad: Hopefully tomorrow will be better and you will wake up with a smile and come and join us with the enthusiasm, postivity and good cheer we typically enjoy from you. :flowers:

I see. Well, we all have cranky days. :sad: Hopefully tomorrow will be better and you will wake up with a smile and come and join us with the enthusiasm, postivity and good cheer we typically enjoy from you. :flowers:

Thanks, TKC. You're a princess.

Can we all just take a second to enjoy the moment? Is that hard to ask? I am bloody excited about Friday, and I live in DC! I would love to enjoy it with you without having to put members in different corners, and spend the next two days deleting posts.

We all have different opinions ---- let's try to respect each others and not give off any attitude.

Much thanks!!!!

:previous:I'm excited with you too Zonk! I feeling British now:) Gosh you would think it's me who's getting married:)

Can we all just take a second to enjoy the moment? Is that hard to ask? I am bloody excited about Friday, and I live in DC! I would love to enjoy it with you without having to put members in different corners, and spend the next two days deleting posts.

We all have different opinions ---- let's try to respect each others and not give off any attitude.

Much thanks!!!!

I am so excited too! If I am able to sleep a wink tomorrow night I will be amazed. :lol:

Last edited:
CrownPrincess5 said:
:previous:OMG are you kidding me!
I'm so used to those parties being held right before the wedding:(

They were held before- I think sometime in March

I am so excited too! If I am able to sleep a wink tomorrow night I will be amazed. :lol:

I am with both of you - I will be surprised when I actually sleep past 6AM:lol:.
It's a good thing I have asked (and been given) a day off on Friday - although I didn't mention why. Didn't think it was anyone's business.

Nico said:
Royal Wedding: Kate Middleton and Prince William's final rehearsal at Westminster Abbey | Mail Online

Apparently the Wales will attend the foreign royals bash at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel, but only for a drink and not the dinner.
The POW, the DOC and the princes will have an intimate dinner together at Clarence House.
I found particulary, well moving, that these four decided to spent the last dinner before the big day together...

Oh I hope we get some pics of all these Royals at least heading into the dinner!!!

I'll sleep just fine and wake up just in time to have a shower, watch the actual wedding and be at work at 9:30a. I love it when it works like that...

I get off work at 11:00pm the night before, so I'm going to my boyfriend's to sleep for a few hours then it's up at 4:00am to watch the beginning coverage...mimosa in-hand! :D

Sleep? What's that? Oh wait, I have it penciled in for this weekend.

With all the reports coming out almost moment by moment and quite a few channels running non stop wedding programs, I've had the feeling that if I fall asleep, I'm going to miss something.

I am somewhat disappointed in BBCA's programming though. It does seem geared for the American viewer and quite frankly, I think the programs are a bit biased on certain matters but I'll watch 'em anyways.

Weekends are for sleeping.

Looking forward to Friday!!!

I've never had champagne in the morning, (well maybe at a Sunday brunch around 11:00 a.m... certainly never at 3 or 4 in the morning), but I'm thinking of chilling a bottle of my favorite California sparkling wine, Roederer, and enjoying it during the festivities. I'll be drinking it alone because my husband will sleep right through everything, and then he'll get up and go to the office...

I'm relatively new to this lovely valley I live in, and haven't yet found any fellow royalists. But I'll think about all the forumees around the world enjoying it with me. I'm going to watch BBC America and stream the royal channel on my laptop. Overkill? Maybe. Now I just have to figure out what to eat with my champagne! I'll be checking in on forum comments, too, OF COURSE!!!

Enjoy everyone!!!

Osipi said:
Sleep?

I am somewhat disappointed in BBCA's programming though. It does seem geared for the American viewer and quite frankly, I think the programs are a bit biased on certain matters but I'll watch 'em anyways..

They said it would be same coverage as BBC so I'm counting on that as a way to get a more 'wordly' view of everything (did that make sense?)

They said it would be same coverage as BBC so I'm counting on that as a way to get a more 'wordly' view of everything (did that make sense?)

Oh most definitely it will be the best for watching the live coverage of the wedding and my remote will be stuck on BBCA probably from now until all the festivities are done.

I just happened to notice that some of the programming being show was obviously produced for an American audience. There was one I watched that I absolutely loved. Ben Fogle's "Prince William's Africa". Best in depth look at Prince William, the man.

We've taken to watching BBCA lately for news around the world too. Excellent reporting.

At this point, I suspect that I will be staying up all night instead of getting up early! Fortunately, I am on break right now and don't have anywhere to be on Thursday or Friday. I'm just hoping I'll be able to catch some naptime tomorrow afternoon to prepare, but I might be too excited to sleep then!

Susanna Wynne said:
I've never had champagne in the morning, (well maybe at a Sunday brunch around 11:00 a.m... certainly never at 3 or 4 in the morning), but I'm thinking of chilling a bottle of my favorite California sparkling wine, Roederer, and enjoying it during the festivities. I'll be drinking it alone because my husband will sleep right through everything, and then he'll get up and go to the office...

I'm relatively new to this lovely valley I live in, and haven't yet found any fellow royalists. But I'll think about all the forumees around the world enjoying it with me. I'm going to watch BBC America and stream the royal channel on my laptop. Overkill? Maybe. Now I just have to figure out what to eat with my champagne! I'll be checking in on forum comments, too, OF COURSE!!!

Enjoy everyone!!!

Oooh, sounds like a great idea, and the thought of sparkling wine while watching the wedding screams decadence!!! LOL

My plan is to begin tomorrow with a royal wedding marathon! Start with Charles & Di, Andrew & Sarah, Edward & Sophie, Charles & Camilla and ending with Victoria & Daniel. I wish I could get a proper, non youtube quality wedding video of Frederik & Mary, Felip & Letizia, Joachim & Marie and Haakon & Mette-Marit, but alas, it is not meant to be. That's ok, I've got plenty of wedding videos to watch to keep me occupied till tomorrow night when live coverage starts!!!!!!! I can't get over the fact the wedding will be in HD!!!! I'm so hyped for this! Is it starting yet?!?!?! LOL

I get off work at 11:00pm the night before, so I'm going to my boyfriend's to sleep for a few hours then it's up at 4:00am to watch the beginning coverage...mimosa in-hand! :D

Good call on the mimosa's! That'll give me even more motivation to wake up at 3am (if I ever fall asleep that is).

Good call on the mimosa's! That'll give me even more motivation to wake up at 3am (if I ever fall asleep that is).

Is there anything special on at 3? I don't have BBCA so I'll probably be watching CNN

Thinking about getting a fancy rhinestone tiara to complete the festivities... If ever there was a day for a young gay guy (who isn't a drag queen) to wear a tiara, it is this Friday...:ROFLMAO:

Waaaaheeeeeyyyyy, it's tomorrow :D

Not working my usual midnight to 3am shift so hopefully an early night. Baking all day today so that all the food for brunch and afternoon tea is pretty much ready, so I can then get up at 7.30a.m. get myself ready and basically sit in front of the tv (with laptop to the side with this forum open and iphone at the ready if I have to nip out of the room). OH is primed to do the little bit of necessary cooking.

Think I'm all set??

The first guests are on their way to London the Beckham's have just departed from LAX

:previous:I was wondering when they were leaving...David was at the laker game last night. You would never think he had a royal wedding to go to:)

ghost_night554 said:
The first guests are on their way to London the Beckham's have just departed from LAX

Not gonna lie, I am a bit excited to see what she (and everyone) is wearing....

I know I was like what are they doing it takes 9 or 10 hours to fly to London when do they plan on leaving?!

Head up to those who catch NBC the exclusive programme called Inside The Royal Wedding airs tonight at 8pm est/pst it's been filmed inside the palace over the past 4 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom