Wedding of William & Catherine: Royal Wedding Miscellania

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any one catch this?

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 368
Perhaps Farah Diba didn't attend the wedding due to the recent tragic death of her son Prince Ali Reza.

it was photoshoped, but the idea is creative! :flowers:
Perhaps ... but I noticed that the Swedish contingent also forgot to invite her so I asked.Because only the King of Greece invited her to his son's wedding and she attended. I hope to see her then at the Monaco festivities all being well.Sorry she missed the BRF wedding

I bought mine at Barnes & Noble last week, they carry it regularly there. Good luck!

B*N has Hello? Dangit! I didn't know that, hopefully they still have it. I went to B*N a few weeks ago and there were a few books on William and Kate; so far the only thing I have is a few of the magazines I deem good enough to buy like Life and People.

B*N has Hello? Dangit! I didn't know that, hopefully they still have it. I went to B*N a few weeks ago and there were a few books on William and Kate; so far the only thing I have is a few of the magazines I deem good enough to buy like Life and People.

I went to B&N this past Thursday hoping to find the commemorative wedding issue, and had no luck (though the sales person said that they still had some in stock). I'm guessing it'll be close to impossible to find that issue now, since it's been a month since the event took place. I'm however holding out my hope for being able to snag the commemorative issue of Majesty (when I asked about it, I was told that they haven't received anything for the month from them).

I never even knew Majesty and Hello! were available in the states at all. That's good to know.
Seeing as how this is the Miscellania area; this is the result of too much thinking, anyone think it's weird that Catherine goes by Kate with a "K" instead of with a "C". How did that happen?

I haven't seen the combined wedding issue in the UK yet.

Blog about Prince William and Princess Catherine's Wedding

This blog focus on the Royal wedding of Prince William of Wales and Princess Catherine. Particularly, this blog shares with readers on news about the Prince William wedding. Also this blog shares photos, videos, and links, related to their wedding. Further more readers can find out the interesting events of Prince William's and Princess Catherine's life, and articles on their relationship.

Prince William Wedding News

Last edited:
Just spotted the BBC DVD at Target... picked it up for $6! Yeah, baby! :clap:

$6! ?! Where can I send the check or do you prefer in cash?!

there is not a week that I don't remember this special day I wish we could have it once again!

$6! ?! Where can I send the check or do you prefer in cash?!

there is not a week that I don't remember this special day I wish we could have it once again!

I got the last one! At least it was the last one on the display aisle. Checking the website, Target sells it in the stores only. I could check the next closest store, if you're interested. ;)

I'm waiting for this new WnK movie. I am one of the few who liked the first one and that was done in like 3mos. So this one should be even better.

Last edited:
Thank you for this link Lenora. The annual scarecrow festival in Yorkshire. What a lovely event. I am sure the William and Kate's visit there was greatly. Loved the scarecrow repilca's of William and Kate on their wedding day. Although the real Kate did look much more beautiful.

Those look like the dolls that come alive and attack you in cheesy B-list horror movies. I would be afraid to sleep with them in the house.

From the article:
From the make-up to the underwear each item has been painstakingly put together by an array of British designers to replicate the originals worn at Westminster Abbey for the April 29 Royal Wedding.

...........How do they know what underwear William and Catherine were wearing? :unsure::blink:

Uh.. Wow(sarcasm)
Those are creepy, I can't pinpoint the creepiness. Is it the heads or the faces... And does the article say the dolls are "intended for 14 year olds" I hope they know that they are DOLLS and will possibly attract kids mostly, but then again with creepy dolls like that they will not sell. If they want to make dolls they should make them looks as beautiful as the Kate doll from the Franklin mint.

Uh.. Wow(sarcasm)
Those are creepy, I can't pinpoint the creepiness. Is it the heads or the faces... And does the article say the dolls are "intended for 14 year olds" I hope they know that they are DOLLS and will possibly attract kids mostly, but then again with creepy dolls like that they will not sell. If they want to make dolls they should make them looks as beautiful as the Kate doll from the Franklin mint.

That one is lovely indeed, only too bad that the proportions of the veil are not entirely correct.
Yes, I pay attention to the smallest details.

The picture of The Danbury Mint's Princess Kate Bride Doll is, imo, more in line with how she really looked. Only I don't know how accurate the picture really is:
Kate Middleton Doll | Princess Kate Bride Doll - The Danbury Mint

These Hamley's dolls are aweful - they look cheap, tacky and badley made. William's face has a scowl and he is being strangled by his uniform and Catherine's neck is so long her head will drop off! As for the dolls being made for 14 year olds, that just convinces me the designers don;t know what they're doing - my 10 year old neice grew out of dolls years ago!

These Hamley's dolls are aweful - they look cheap, tacky and badley made. William's face has a scowl and he is being strangled by his uniform and Catherine's neck is so long her head will drop off! As for the dolls being made for 14 year olds, that just convinces me the designers don;t know what they're doing - my 10 year old neice grew out of dolls years ago!

I don't do dolls at all but I'd have to say that I'd prefer a Wills and Kate cabbage patch couple to these. :whistling:

Bridezilla comes to life!!! :lol:

:ROFLMAO: You summed it up pretty well. I emailed the article about the dolls to one of my friends, and she said that Kate's doll looked as if she was thinking 'I'm gonna smile and then kill you...bwahahahah'. I tend to agree with that particular caption.

Those look like the dolls that come alive and attack you in cheesy B-list horror movies. I would be afraid to sleep with them in the house.

There was this American movie in 1975 called The Trilogy of Terror in which Karen Black's character is terrorized by an African tribal doll that comes to life. After reading your post,I had a nightmare that instead of the African doll, it was the William and Kate dolls coming after me with little tiny spears.

Horrifying and funny all at the same time.:eek::lol:!!!

The Most Important Question, that was never asked.

Which little bitty bridesmaid did you want to cover in kisses more:

Grace Van Cutsem or Eliza Lopes?

Attachments

• eliza-lopes-getty-_1889536i_large.jpg
    eliza-lopes-getty-_1889536i_large.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 191
  • Grace+Van+Cutsem+Eliza+Lopes+Royal+Wedding+ky0qMxtd_7ml.jpg
    Grace+Van+Cutsem+Eliza+Lopes+Royal+Wedding+ky0qMxtd_7ml.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 199
  • Eliza+Lopes+Royal+Wedding+Arrivals+g9V5VYZzrP4l.jpg
    Eliza+Lopes+Royal+Wedding+Arrivals+g9V5VYZzrP4l.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 155