The Duke of Cambridge Current Events 3: July 2018 - September 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you watch the video, it’s pretty harmless. The children at the table are neither Chinese nor Japanese. William corrected himself immediately, and it was a very successful visit.

It’s not like a few months ago when the U.K. Foreign secretary introduced his Chinese wife, as Japanese, to a room full of dignitaries from Japan.

Prince William visits Acorns Children's Hospice in Birmingham The hospice was opened 30 years ago by HRH’s mother, Diana, Princess of Wales

Some quotes from William’s visit to Acorns Hospice.

It was a delight to have Prince William here today. He took so much time to speak to patients, staff and parents. He asked about our roles here and how we help the children. He was fantastic with everyone.

- Lindsay Homer, head nurse at Acorns Hospice

I’m the proudest mum in the world. Not only that but Prince William said ‘Come on mum, get your phone out and take a photo!’ which was so lovely!”

- Sarah Green

He had so much time for us. Esther had an eight-hour operation just last week and he asked how she’s getting on which was so nice. We also had some banter about football because I’m a Liverpool fan and my family are all Villa. He said as long as Prince George doesn’t end up supporting Chelsea he’ll be happy!

- Michael Robinson

Prince William was just genuine and lovely. He spent a lot of time with us, asking about Esther and her condition and how much we rely on Acorns as parents. He’s such a lovely man. You can tell he just really cares.

- Claire Robinson, whose daughter Esther has been coming to Acorns for the past 15 years

I’m bursting with pride, it was such a massive honour and he was just so down to earth. He asked about the facilities and how I’m getting on. It’s just been a great day I’ll never ever forget.

- Bradley Addison, Acorns Hospice ambassador

Unprofessional and ignorant. Not a good look.

I love it! It shows that "they" are human, too! And there was nothing "ignorant" about it at all!
Hope for yourself that you always get things proper, accurate and right...!:whistling:

The Duke of Cambridge will attend the World Premiere of Peter Jackson's 'They Shall Not Grow Old' at the #LFF⁠ ⁠on Tuesday 16th October. #TheyShallNotGrowOld

'They Shall Not Grow Old', co-commissioned by @I_W_M and @1418NOW, uses groundbreaking methods to provide a new understanding of the human experience of life at the front during #WW1 #TheyShallNotGrowOld

Via Kensington Palace Twitter

Last edited:
The Duke of Cambridge this afternoon received the Rt Hon Michael Gove MP (Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs)

- Court Circular ll 8 October 2018

The Duke of Cambridge met the President of Gabon Ali Bongo Ondimba for a bilateral meeting at Buckingham Palace today, October 10:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

The Duke of Cambridge received The President of the Gabonese Republic at Buckingham Palace this morning.

His Royal Highness received The President of the Republic of Botswana at Buckingham Palace this afternoon.

- Court Circular || 10 October 2018

On Tuesday 16th October The Duke of Cambridge will host a reception at Buckingham Palace to recognise the extraordinary contribution made by British divers and support staff in the successful rescue of 12 boys and their football coach from Tham Luang cave in Thailand.

The Duke of Cambridge received the President of the Republic of Uganda this afternoon at Buckingham Palace

- Court Circular || 11 October 2018

Last edited:
The Duke of Cambridge will visit the UK Atomic Energy Authority on Thursday 18th October.

At @fusionenergy he will officially mark the end of construction of MAST Upgrade, which is the UK’s newest fusion energy experiment.

Last edited:
Prince William looked dapper tonight as he attended the premiere of director Peter Jackson's first war film at the BFI in London.

The Duke of Cambridge, 36, opted for a smart navy suit and maroon tie as he walked the red carpet for new film They Shall Not Grow Old.

He met Jackson, who is most famous for directing the Hobbit films, as he arrived for the premiere on the Southbank this evening
Read more: Prince William looks dapper as he attends premiere of director Peter Jackson's first war film They Shall Not Grow Old

Oct 18, 2018 - The Duke of Cambridge, visits the UK Atomic Energy Authority (UKAEA) at the Culham Science Centre in Abingdon, near Oxford in southern England

gettyimages

Prince William visits the U.K. Atomic Energy Authority

Last edited by a moderator:
The Duke of Cambridge this morning attended a Duchy of Cornwall meeting at Clarence House

- Court Circular || 24 October 2018

Last edited:
The Founder of WalesInter (Wales’ leading video games publisher), David Banner collected his award from The Duke of Cambridge today for service to the Video Games Industry

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dq1wcO2WkAEHBNx.jpg

Flight Lieutenant Ben Wallis was on exchange as an instructor with the Royal Danish Air Force (RDAF), when he took control of an aircraft after an engine malfunction. Today he receives The Air Force Cross of The Duke of Cambridge.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dq1zETvU8AA3Q99.jpg

Last edited:
The Duke of Cambridge this morning held a Duchy of Cornwall Meeting at Clarence House.

Court Circular || 1 November 2018

We are delighted to announce that His Royal Highness The Duke of Cambridge will be attending #ThisCanHappen18 next Tuesday. We are honoured that he has chosen to attend the conference and show his support for our event – the largest gathering of mental health advocates in the UK.

Via This Can Happen Twitter

CC 15/11 The Duke of Cambridge this morning attended a Meeting of the Royal Foundation Taskforce on the Prevention of Cyberbullying, at Buckingham Palace.

The Duke of Cambridge this morning received the Rt Hon Tony Blair

- Court Circular || 3 December 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom