The Duke of Cambridge as Patron of Centrepoint 1: Ending Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rebecca English‏@RE_DailyMail
Palace belatedly confirm Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will attend the Winter Whites Gala in aid of Centrepoint at Royal Albert Hall Dec 8

Prince William will also award tennis player Novak Djokovic with the Centrepoint Great Britain Youth Inspiration Award.

Tennis gala will be a great fundraiser for Centrepoint but also fun night out for keen player Kate. William says she's a demon on the court!

Novak Djokovic love him so mutch

As do I. He gained my respect forever at last year's US Open when he not only wore a NYPD/FDNY baseball cap for the Awards Ceremony, but also dedicated it to the victims of September 11th on the 10th Anniversary of that horrible tragic day. I also understand he does an awful lot off court for the various causes he believes in.

Nice to know there'll be other great pictures to look forward to in a couple of weeks other than just Will and Kate. ;) That man in a tux...Sigh.... :flowers:

Paul Harrison‏@SkyNewsRoyal
Prince #William will attend the Winter Whites @Centrepointuk charity event tonight and make a speech - I'll be there too.

Prince William attends the Winter Whites Gala without Kate. | onroyaltoes
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/704192_524414710910784_1214209702_o.jpg
Robert Jobson ‏@theroyaleditor Prince William ignores questions as he arrives at Gala event in London without Kate.

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal
#royal Australian tennis star Pat #Cash tells me the #2DayFM played a silly joke "which went too far" #Kate

#royal I'm told that #Kate is sad not to be here at the Albert Hall tonight - she is a massive tennis fan

#royal #Novak, #Henman, #McEnroe and #heatherwatson all tell me how wonderful it was to hear #Kate is pregnant. #skynews

Centrepoint ‏@centrepointuk It's fantastic that Prince William could make it to #winterwhites this evening. Big thanks to our patron. @ClarenceHouse #getwellkate

Last edited:
Peter Hunt ‏@BBCPeterHunt At @centrepointuk charity do,William jokes with guest that Kate's illness should be called day and all night sickness. pic.twitter.com/rhgG4VkP

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal #royal Prince #William does his best to look away from the cameras - clearly not happy about about recent events pic.twitter.com/cs54YTxz

Duke of Cambridge breaks silence on Duchess's pregnancy - Telegraph

kk I'm outta here gonna go grab some coffee and then start studying see you all tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:

Here's a first gallery of this evening:

** gettyimages/zimbio: Winter Whites Gala - Arrivals **
Has anyone ever said how good Wills looks in a tux?:lol: But seriously, it is that warm million-dollar smile.... there again, like I said for H.M. ( who William probably got it from) if there had been a power cut.....:lol: Put those 2 in a room, you'd need sunshades......:lol: William's smile draws you to him like a magnet, I want to go up and have a chat.....:D
Thanks for sharing!

Love what was said about Wills relating to people, and what magical photos!

Last edited by a moderator:
If James was at the Centrepoint gala, Pippa was in NI for a wedding, I suspect Private Sec. Rebecca Deacon has Kate watching duties this evening and tomorrow night while William is out. Kate's parents are big tennis fans and close friends of the Henmans so they might be there also.

William does look good in a tux plus a uniform too. To bad Kate had to miss the engagements this weekend -they both look really cool. Hopefully, she is in bed with a curled up Lupo watching the telly.

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal #royal #Kate ironic that Mr Hoax himself Jonathan Ross is hosting the prize giving with Prince #William at tonight's Gala

Kate Debate ‏@RoyalKateDebate No mention of Kate in William's speech, as expected. He was there supporting @centrepointuk

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal #William #Kate The Duke dedicated his entire speech to work of @Centrepointuk - no mention of #Kate, shows his focus of homelessness

#royal Prince #William presents award to #Novak for his work with #UNICEF - and poses for snaps pic.twitter.com/b7wpR2h1

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal #royal #Kate #Becker, #Borg, #McEnroe and #Novak on court now. @Centrepointuk But Patron Prince #William gets biggest cheer!!

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal #royal #Kate #William "Tim (Henman) good to see those vodka shots at dinner didn't hold you back!"

Another suggestion as to who may be watching Catherine tonight
Margaret Alice ‏@HouseofMags @RoyalKateDebate I bet Carole is never too far away considering how close she seems to be with Wills & Kate. Plus, Kate's her sick baby!

though they may be there too you never know! but so far no spottings

Also tonight's gala ends at 11:30

Last edited:
For those of us who don't know, what is a Winter Whites Gala?

The Winter Whites Gala was a Christmas/winter fundraiser gala put on by some of the world's top tennis players at Wimbledon tonight to rasie money for one of HRH Prince William's patronages, Centerpoint, which helps Britain's homeless.

When I checked the website a few weeks ago, the tickets started at 850£ per person. I'm out.

Has anyone ever said how good Wills looks in a tux?:lol: But seriously, it is that warm million-dollar smile.... there again, like I said for H.M. ( who William probably got it from) if there had been a power cut.....:lol: Put those 2 in a room, you'd need sunshades......:lol: William's smile draws you to him like a magnet, I want to go up and have a chat.....:D
Thanks for sharing!

You won't hear me disagreeing here. The man knows how to wear a tux, and look as if he's extremely comfortable doing it. Very, very suave and debonair. His smile doesn't need a commentary, because it speaks for itself.

Love what was said about Wills relating to people, and what magical photos!

Agree here too. I think Wills has an internal sensor of some sort that allows him to sense what the person he's talking to is feeling, because he's always spot on with his reactions.

Thanks for sharing!

So true about Will! The man can wear a tux like no other...ding dang! LOL Agree about his smile - very warm, engaging.

Prince William paying a private visit to CenterPoint Charity today of which he is patron.

Youssef Berouain
‏@LYBHM
Jus Met Prince William And Had A Gud Lil Chat Wid Him #ThatsDopa #LondonBoys Photo by youssefofficial • Instagram

Love, love, the photo! But what I love more is that William went there as a person who cares, not as a Prince.....
How many people do you know whose first choice to spend some free time is go to a homeless shelter. Shows his true character. Love that he who lives in a Palace , he who will be King, and has everything, cares about those that have nothing. Comfortable with homeless to Kings.Impressive, but not surprising. There is " something" about William- I think part of that something is that he is real. He can drop by for a coffee with homeless guys, and it doesn't feel false.
Here endeth my novel....

Last edited:
Very nice pictures. William looks very relaxed and happy to be there. I haven't seen him like this for ages.

Very nice pictures. William looks very relaxed and happy to be there. I haven't seen him like this for ages.
He looks good and interested in the discussion with the clients.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom