The Duke of Cambridge and Conservation Efforts 1: Ending Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And so the waiting begins
Rosie Nixon ‏ @Rosie_Nixon Waiting for William & Kate on the south bank. Sun's come out, does Kate control weather too?! #royal http://yfrog.com/objmpeuj
phil dampier ‏ @phildampier
Will and Kate out tonight at premiere of African Cats. This sunday sees their first anniversary. Will spend it "privately with friends"
Robert Jobson ‏ @theroyaleditor Will & Kate will be joined at the film screening by 100 children involved with charities close to their hearts.
#royal Will & Kate film follows mother lion & cubs & cheetah mum with her offspring in Kenya's Masai Mara nature reserve.
#royal Will & Kate will attend the gala screening of the docu at British Film Institute on the South Bank to raise money for Will' charity
Chris Jackson ‏ @ChrisJack_Getty At the 'African Cats' prem to photograph the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, its a late finish then a long drive to Wales for the Queen tom
HRHDuchesskate ‏ @HRHDuchesskate @SkyNewsRoyal said William and Kate will arrive in about twenty minutes :)
For anyone who wants to watch LIVE once everything starts up:
http://reuters.livestation.com/demo
Richard Palmer ‏ @RoyalReporter The rain's stopped and William and Kate are due on the red carpet at the BFI Southbank shortly for the film premiere of African Cats.
Richard Palmer ‏ @RoyalReporter Guy Ritchie is just arriving at the BFI.
Katie Nicholl ‏ @katienicholl At the premiere of African Cats awaiting arrival of William and Kate. Bets on what colour the Duchess will be wearing people?

Last edited:
I have Sky News on here, not sure how much they'll cover this as it's been an incredibly busy day news-wise.

They're here!!!!!!!!
richard palmer ‏ @royalreporter william and kate have arrived. She's in a dove grey two-piece with turqoise and gold encrusted cuffs.
katie nicholl ‏ @katienicholl it's actually a gorgeous dove grey skirt and jacket with fabulous turquoise and gold embroidered cuffs. V nice!
FIRST PIC:
Paul Harrison ‏ @SkyNewsRoyal #royal Matthew Williamson is the dress Kate's wearing #Kate
Another pic:
Rosie Nixon ‏ @Rosie_Nixon William & Kate... She looks stunning, beautiful pale grey dress with jade detailing http://yfrog.com/mnx3ovyj

Another detail about the designer:
https://twitter.com/#!/RoyalReporter
Richard Palmer ‏ @RoyalReporter Kate's wearing an outfit by Matthew Williamson, a Welsh designer used by Sienna Miller and Kylie.

Last edited:
Is Keri Russell in this film? She's there in jeans and a jacket. Natalie Morales from the Today show is there too. Given how much they go on about Kate on Today I'm sure she'll be telling Ann Curry et al all the goss.

Is Keri Russell in this film? She's there in jeans and a jacket. Natalie Morales from the Today show is there too. Given how much they go on about Kate on Today I'm sure she'll be telling Ann Curry et al all the goss.

II'd be surprised as this is a disney documentary film about wild cats in Africa..

Keri Russell is not associated with the documentary in any way I could find.
However, she was present at New York screening of the film as well, so perhaps some association does exist after all.

for once I adore this dress. Nothing boring, absolutly gorgeous. Matthew Williamson is also sometimes chosen by Princess Victoria and Princess Mary. I loved his dresses. Kate's make up is strong, but for an evening, I reallly like the eyes make up, it suits her very well. Loved too her new earrings, a pity we cant see them totally, they are in the same colour of the dress, blue and yellow (gold for the dress). Today is a total success.

Such a gent! William holds an umbrella for Kate as the royal two brave the rain for charity film premiere
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge walked the red carpet tonight as they highlighted Africa's threatened wildlife at the UK premiere of a big cats film.William and Kate were dazzled by dozen of flashbulbs when they arrived for the screening of the nature documentary raising funds for the Duke's UK-based animal conservation charity Tusk Trust. The royal couple, who celebrate their first wedding anniversary on Sunday, stepped from their chauffeur-driven car and walked the short distance to the BFI Southbank in London as banks of photographers shouted for their attention.

Anyone else think this might be a good time for William to call Juan Carlos in Madrid to ask for a donation to Tusk Trust?

:previous:
The thought had crossed my mind too. :whistling:
I'd love to be a fly on the wall during that conversation! :D

Can I just say how happy I am that William is wearing a single-breasted suit. He looks so much more modern and young. I am not a fan of his copying his father's double-breasted style.

I have to admit I love a man in a double-breasted suit. To me it's just timelessly elegant, and his superbly tailored suits is what makes Charles the best dressed man in the world for me.

A single-breasted suit looks no different to what millions of men wear everyday. A well-cut double breasted suit really sends a message.

But, as long as it's not purple or velvet like Fredrik of Denmark wears, I'm happy enough.

Did Charles hold an umbrella for Diana or does he for Camilla? Not trying to compare anyone, just wondering if William picked up this habit from his father or someone else.
Charles is always a gentlemen; Camilla usually prefers holding one of her own see-through umbrellas but whenever necessary Charles holds it for her.
He did the same for Diana.

Last edited:
Thanks for keeping us in the loop yet again, ghostnight! You're a star. :angel:

Your welcome! I'll be here tomorrow as well so no worries got y'all covered.

Untagged pics:
Kate Middleton Photos - Zimbio
cambridge - News, photos, topics, and quotes

From Wills speech:
Robert Jobson ‏ @theroyaleditor #royal William speech: "African Cats is a great documentary. It is also a superb educational project in its own right."
#royal Will: "It will help many, many people around the world appreciate our planet's extraordinary planet’s natural heritage."
#royal William: Africa’s natural heritage is the world’s natural heritage. We have to preserve places like this for future generations.
#royal William: "We must act now, coherently and together, if the situation is to be reversed and our legacy preserved."
#royal William: "Spread the word about the work of Tusk in this battle to preserve Africa’s unique natural heritage."
Richard Palmer ‏ @RoyalReporter Prince William after seeing wildlife film African Cats tonight: "I'm emotionally exhausted. There's more drama in that than EastEnders."
Some twitter pics here including a few from Wills speech
https://twitter.com/#!/Wilkinson_David/media/grid

They're leaving
Richard Palmer ‏ @RoyalReporter William and Kate are just leaving the BFI Southbank.

Last edited:
LOL! I remember that night. Member prior to when they got married they're last appearance it was raining and they each had an umbrella or in Canada when it seemed like the umbrella was taking control of Catherine haha

Will and Kate Take a Walk on the Wild Side at African Cats Premiere - E! Online

BTW I swear it looks like William dyed his hair dark brown it was much blonder before. The styling isn't much different but it looks much fuller for some reason.

https://twitter.com/#!/RossLydall
Ross Lydall ‏ @RossLydall "They loved it, they absolutely loved it." Charlie Mayhew, chief exec of @TUSKTRUST, on William + Kate's reaction to African Cats

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdicDjDjbD8

Hookay I'm going to get some lunch take a large sleeping pill going to bed to rest up cause I'll be up late again tonight with the next 2 appearances. I will be back later tonight with approx times. I just have to talk to my contacts first.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom