The Duchess of Cambridge Picture Thread: All Years

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks very beautiful in this photo:

I have a curiosity. When was the first time William and Kate were photographed together? It was some photos where they appeared to ski?

I believe they were first photographed walking together on campus in April 2003.

Sorry, wrong topic! Between which years did she change the most?

I think that's the way she wants to be, private and not known to those outside her own circle. She does her job and doesn't show too much of her private self in it...

I think Kate Middleton/Duchess of Cambridge's behavior has been impecable.

I really want to like these photos but as beautifully crafted as they are, I think they fail to capture the essence of the Duchess. I hardly recognise her.

I expected new photos but disappointingly not these. To me these photos look like they're from a magazine photo-shoot.

At 40, Kate is an established British princess with a beautiful family. In my opinion, the photos should have reflected that. The three photos should have been

1. Kate with her family
2. Kate in full regalia (tiara etc) in an official room at KP or BO
3. Kate alone (perhaps the black and white photo where she is looking at the camera)

I think Chris Jackson should have had the honors of photographing the Duchess as he "knows" her better than most photographers and could have captured her best.

I am not really a fan of these new pictures. I will say the side portrait does give a timeless feel, which is what I think they were going for?

The two black and white photos almost killed me. Not only the shots are incredibly, absolutely beautiful, but DoC looks so elegant and regal and oh my. I was expecting something extra for her birthday, but definitely not that extra.

I'm not gonna stop staring at them for at least a week. Damn.

I love the black and white photos... Paolo Roversi is a great photographer. I wish they has released a photo with the kids.

The makeup in the photos of the DoC is the look she should keep. Her eyes are not heavily lined as they usually are,, and her face is clean, fresh and youthful.

Beautiful!

These pictures are amazing. It's incredible what a different make up can do. The Duchess' eyes are not as heavily lined here and this changes her entire face for the better.

The pictures will be a nice fit into the royal "image gallery". I like the red dress one very much and the side photo is - ethereal, I think is the word.

A little too 80s prom queen/Cecil Beaton for my liking but she looks lovely non the less. I do wish we had a tiara pic however.

Last edited:
The photos are certainly different! They are growing on me, but I think the post production is a little too much - making them look vintage.

I had wondered if there would be a photo of her in the Cambridge tiara and decorations but I'm not surprised there isn't. I am wondering if they are waiting for William's 40th in June to have a full regalia photo of the both of them - it would make more sense.

Fingers crossed we get some family photos in the coming days

I expected new photos but disappointingly not these. To me these photos look like they're from a magazine photo-shoot.

At 40, Kate is an established British princess with a beautiful family. In my opinion, the photos should have reflected that. The three photos should have been

1. Kate with her family
2. Kate in full regalia (tiara etc) in an official room at KP or BO
3. Kate alone (perhaps the black and white photo where she is looking at the camera)

I think Chris Jackson should have had the honors of photographing the Duchess as he "knows" her better than most photographers and could have captured her best.
Good suggestions Alisa. Of the three, the side pose is my favorite.

Mine too. It's the only one that actually looks like Catherine. The other two look over-processed.

Yes, that's my thought as well. Lovely photos, but to me, they don't look anything like Catherine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom