The Duchess of Cambridge Picture Thread: All Years

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Realy beautiful. Especialy in first pic

I think both pictures are beautiful. I do wish she would wear her hair up more often. The long locks are great but she looks great with the updos as well. I think depending on what she wears. Now with this dress her hair up would have been stunning.

My pet peeve is minimal,why does she NOT do her nails with a bit of color?
Her nails need to grow a smidge.
Does anyone else notice it,or just me?

I have to agree with you on that as well. I guess she must think it looks better with nothing. I would like to see maybe a French on her or a nice neutral shade.

everyone complains on her hair- its lovely, its her nails that bother me..They dont have to be dragon lady nails, it would complete the POLISHED looked..she is organized and her clothing/accessories are well coordinated, but its those nails!
I work, and have my standing appointments...

As far as I can see, no one in the Royal Family puts anything more than clear polish on their nails. As long as they're nicely groomed, that's fine with me.

:previous: I don't think I've seen any female member of the British Royal Family with nails that were brightly colored. I think light pink or neutral are perfectly fine, as long as they're well-kept and look presentable.

:previous: I don't think I've seen any female member of the British Royal Family with nails that were brightly colored. I think light pink or neutral are perfectly fine, as long as they're well-kept and look presentable.

Well, the DOCam has been compared to our beloved Princess Diana, her Mother in law, especially with the strapless black dresses. Here
http://coolspotters.com/public-figures/princess-diana/photos_videos/1426229#medium-1426229
Is diana with fire engine red nail polish in the "so called" revenge dress! maybe Kate will dare to do the same someday! (polish wise I mean)

Last edited:
Well, the DOCam has been compared to our beloved Princess Diana, her Mother in law, especially with the strapless black dresses. Here

best diana revenge dress - Google Search

Is diana with fire engine red nail polish in the "so called" revenge dress! maybe Kate will dare to do the same someday! (polish wise I mean)

For some reason I think red nails would be a bit flashy on Catherine. However, I won't make a final decision until I've seen her wear that color of nail polish. I'm not into flashy, bright nail polish myself, so perhaps that is clouding my judgement to begin with.

Princess Diana - Photo 702502 / Coolspotters

She was still a member of the Royal Family, but separated. It will be difficult to find a picture of her with nail polish like that before the separation.

Going back to Catherine Middleton who the thread is about, I have long nails and it would take a heck of a lot for me to cut them. But I know that long nails and various nail polish colors isn't going to fly in the British Royal Family. As long as they are manicured and with a pretty clear coat I suspect that is the best we can hope for. Though I have always been in love with a french tip.

I do not think that Catherine will ever color her nails, it seems not "a use" in the BRF.
To most of the other RF neither. CP Letizia does not do it, neither CP Mary. I do not remember about Mathilde.
The only I remember doing it is CP Maxima.

Please note that all posts regarding the popularity of Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge in relation to other European Princesses have been deleted as off topic.

This is a picture thread. Let's stay on topic.

Reactions: Kit
Wonderful, I love the one with the scarf.

That has to be one of my favorites too. She really is one of those women that don't need a lot of jewelry or eye catching dresses or elaborate hairstyles to draw attention to her. She's just a natural being herself.

Here are some gifs of the Duchess at the Olympics:

1 2 3 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom