The Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant with a second child

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Royal baby live: Latest as fans camped outside Lindo Wing await news of arrival
Article

Royal baby wait live: Speculation grows that today is the day
Article

i have read somewhere about the longest pregnancy - a year long.
In 1945, for example, Beulah Hunter who was 25 at the time gave birth after a pregnancy lasting 375 days, which is slightly over a year and almost 100 days more than the average human gestational period. The length of the pregnancy was confirmed by examining her pregnancy test and menstrual cycle. Doctors feel that the long pregnancy was because the child developed extremely slowly in the womb when compared to the average child but despite this, Hunter’s daughter, named Penny Diana was healthy and normal at birth.

Maybe this baby Cambridge is also a bit slow developer?

This baby is a Taurus, no surprise, they like to take their time! :)

I never thought we'd get into May.....but, it would be nice if said baby came on my birthday today, or tomorrow on my son's birthday. We could carry the celebrations on into the weekend!
Seriously though, Catherine has to be miserable at this point. I really hope this is over for her soon. Those of you that remember being 9 months and over and counting.... the sleepless nights trying to get comfortable, huffing and puffing because it's hard to get a good deep breath, the crankiness, having to pee every 5 minutes, and not being able to eat more than a bite every few hours because your tummy has been pushed so far up. I really feel for her, bless her heart.

Never been pregnant so forgive the potentially Silly question, but depending on how far over her due date she is, can't she request to be induced?

Tomorrow is the start of the Tour de Yorkshire so that would be a fantastic day to be born!

I never thought we'd get into May.....but, it would be nice if said baby came on my birthday today, or tomorrow on my son's birthday. We could carry the celebrations on into the weekend!
Seriously though, Catherine has to be miserable at this point. I really hope this is over for her soon. Those of you that remember being 9 months and over and counting.... the sleepless nights trying to get comfortable, huffing and puffing because it's hard to get a good deep breath, the crankiness, having to pee every 5 minutes, and not being able to eat more than a bite every few hours because your tummy has been pushed so far up. I really feel for her, bless her heart.

Very true, none of it can be easy for her. I know she will be relieved when she pops that crumb snatcher out.

At this point I predict she wil go into labour on the 4th... (it is full moon). Only in case of problems with the baby doctors are going to induce earlier... So, I guess we all have nothing to see for the next couple of days

It would really be something if she had her baby on the full moon. I'd have a laugh over that. Imagine, there might be something to the old Scots-Irish tale after all! I'd like to believe so. :lol:

It would really be something if she had her baby on the full moon. I'd have a laugh over that. Imagine, there might be something to the old Scots-Irish tale after all! I'd like to believe so. :lol:
Well many women deliver on the full moon day... An the day George was born it was full moon too... So I strongly believe in this "tales":flowers:

Never been pregnant so forgive the potentially Silly question, but depending on how far over her due date she is, can't she request to be induced?

Tomorrow is the start of the Tour de Yorkshire so that would be a fantastic day to be born!

Yes she can request if she is full term.

Royal baby: Looks like today’s the day! Police convoy 'seen heading to hospital'
Article

The moon controls tides and our bodies are mostly water.The moon does have an effect on our bodies no doubt.

Sure, she can. When and how to get the baby out is often a blend of mother's and doctor's views, and - when the patient is less famous - the doctor's schedule. It happens all the time. Some patients/doctors don't believe induction unless there's something starting to go wrong.

Here we go - don't know who this is from:

Richard Jinman ‏@JinmanRichard 5m5 minutes ago
They're putting traffic cones around the entrance to the Lindo Wing ... this is not a drill #royalbaby

Hahahaha! False alarm!!

I don't get the fuss. It's not it hasn't been done before. ;)

Happy Birthday :) I hope it will be sunday though, for my brother's birthday :)

Kate Middleton Labor Update: Duchess Of Cambridge Spotted Leaving Kensington Palace As Royal Baby Wait Continues
Article

For all we know, she could be heading out in search of her toes. She hasn't seen them in a *very* long time. :ROFLMAO:

Kate Middleton Labor Update: Duchess Of Cambridge Spotted Leaving Kensington Palace As Royal Baby Wait Continues
Article

If she left Kensington Palace at 9.30 this morning I'm sure we would have been told by now that she was in labour! Probably nipping out to swim again or to visit a friend.

If she left Kensington Palace at 9.30 this morning I'm sure we would have been told by now that she was in labour! Probably nipping out to swim again or to visit a friend.
Shopping, swimming, visiting, she's very active.
Is there any chance of Kate being admitted to the hospital without anyone noticing?

Shopping, swimming, visiting, she's very active.
Is there any chance of Kate being admitted to the hospital without anyone noticing?

I was thinking of that, how does she get away without getting her picture taken when she goes for her scans and I am sure she goes weekly since she has reached the very end of her pregnancy.

:previous:Frankly I hope that is exactly how it happens. The DoC is quietly admitted, gives birth and then goes home to recuperate without anyone being the wiser.

The couple then authorizes St. James Palace to make the announcement, releases a set of photos and thanks everyone for their good wishes and support.

I am sorry but I find it borderline cruel to subject a pregnant woman-even a Royal one-to this. Running the gamut of press and curiosity seekers/well-wishers, undergoing the ordeal of labor and childbirth, then being expected to appear agreeable and rested before the eyes of the world as you exit the hospital 24-48 hours later with the infant in your arms ??:ermm:

Perhaps the date was sometime in May all along? This hullaballoo is just to throw off everyone, so there is "ho-hum" level of interest once the baby is born.

Just a thought :)

:previous:Frankly I hope that is exactly how it happens. The DoC is quietly admitted, gives birth and then goes home to recuperate without anyone being the wiser.

The couple then authorizes St. James Palace to make the announcement, releases a set of photos and thanks everyone for their good wishes and support.

I am sorry but I find it borderline cruel to subject a pregnant woman-even a Royal one-to this. Running the gamut of press and curiosity seekers/well-wishers, undergoing the ordeal of labor and childbirth, then being expected to appear agreeable and rested before the eyes of the world as you exit the hospital 24-48 hours later with the infant in your arms ??:ermm:

Agreed.

There is something to be said for the old days when royal women gave birth in privacy behind palace walls and simply announced the birth afterwards!

Agreed.

There is something to be said for the old days when royal women gave birth in privacy behind palace walls and simply announced the birth afterwards!

I know what you mean, but then we wouldn't have all the anticipation of this sweet arrival. Even though it's hard to wait it's fun for us to talk about this event and share in the excitement on the board. :)

Perhaps the date was sometime in May all along? This hullaballoo is just to throw off everyone, so there is "ho-hum" level of interest once the baby is born.

Just a thought :)

The pregnancy was announced 8 months ago, so I doubt that :)

If there's any chance of her giving birth "in private" and then let us know, if that's what they want , that's fine for me . I just hope the baby is healthy and we can see a picture of him / her eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom