The Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant with a second child

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the near future, I'm predicting being called horrible names by Kate and being threatened that he is never touching her again following by immense happiness and then lots of nappy changing. ?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
That is a very likely thing to be in his near future! :)

Why would she call him terrible names?

Ha! The mail is trying to turn tables agains? :whistling::lol: How do they know? they were sooo sure her due date was the 25th! And what has changed now? Piece of rag:ROFLMAO:

That's mostly tv/movie myth. I don't know anyone who's actually done that. I'm sure it's happened but it's mostly myth.

LaRae

The Daily Mail were the same people that said is it was the 25th too. Remember all the stupid stories about Carole being in the room when the baby was being born and such. It turned out to be total nonsense. It's baby speculation silly season.

Charles and Camilla were out of London doing engagements when George was born so it totally made sense for the Middletons to visit first since they were closest to the hospital.

Duke of Cambridge: What Now for William? Future Duties, Roles, Responsibilities

It's a joke, people. Note the use of emoji.

With the amount of time spent throwing up for these 2 kids, Kate has the right to do whatever she wants to Wills. ?

Last edited:
Ha! The mail is trying to turn tables agains? :whistling::lol: How do they know? they were sooo sure her due date was the 25th! And what has changed now? Piece of rag:ROFLMAO:

Probably did the math the way I did . Parking restrictions one week before the date and one week after the date .

Why would she call him terrible names?
Becuase she will be giving birth? It's not a myth. Not everyone does it but that much pain can make you say some wierd stuff, including blaming the dad for her going through this, saying never again, crampingly holding onto the dad to hard etc. But Skippyboo was just making a joke.

I would think that if she is dilated to a certain point, and the baby's head is effaced to a certain degree, then arrangements may be stepped up, e.g. blocking off the room she will be using so it is definitely available when she checks in.

How awesome would it be if William and Catherine managed to sneak into the hospital without any press noticing and we woke up to a pleasant surprise announcement in the morning.

We are approaching the 10pm announcement cut off time so that it's a possibility if it's in the 10 hr window between 10pm and 8 am.

What about media? Do you think they are going to keep quiet in case Kate is admitted during the night? If they spot or see her entering...

No, I don't think the media will keep silence, but they could become more active closer to late morning hours.

I told my husband to shut ... up, which prompted the nurse to offer some drugs. :p

Do we know for certain if she's even in the hospital or is about to give birth? Or is it all just speculation? Oh, and she's going to have to hurry if she's going to have it today like the Daily Mail had up this morning - it's 11:34 PM in England according to Google.

I have yet to place a bet ... however, I'm now doing so. April 23 ... it's a girl. Name: Charlotte Elizabeth Frances

Just my thought as well:flowers: But I wrote this post because some "royal commentators" on twitter teased again with hints tonight.:whistling:

I saw those tweets. I'm not sure if they're just messing with everyone, or if they really know something. I'm leaning toward them just joking around.

Do we know for certain if she's even in the hospital or is about to give birth? Or is it all just speculation? Oh, and she's going to have to hurry if she's going to have it today like the Daily Mail had up this morning - it's 11:34 PM in England according to Google.

No, she's not in the hospital yet. When she's admitted, Kensington Palace is going to release a statement.

Let's remember that she had George a full 3-4 hours before the public was notified. So, anything is possible.

Yes, but we knew when she entered the hospital. That's not something they plan to keep a secret. At the press briefing, KP said they will be announcing when she goes into labor and is admitted into the hospital.

Last edited:
Yes, but we knew when she entered the hospital. That's not something they plan to keep a secret. At the press briefing, KP said they will be announcing when she goes into labor and is admitted into the hospital.

Thanks for the clarification

I did consider signing up for twitter and posting that I was at St. Mary's and saw all kinds of police activity, press, etc, with a few hashtags thrown in. I think it would have been a most amusing experiment.

No problem, suztav. But it looks like I may be wrong. On twitter, one of the royal reporters (Victoria Arbiter), just said that if Kate gets admitted after 10 pm (London time), KP will wait until 8 am to announce it.

Earlier I had read that the 10-8 timeline was only if she gave birth during that time, but it looks like those reports may have been wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom