The Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant with a second child

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been said that Carole had a word in William's ear in about 2009, and he reassured her, but it was a very long haul.

I've heard that said often, but really, how would anyone know that?

I doubt they'd ever tell anyone, even if it truly happened.

You're right no way would they know that unless it was a voice message on a hacked phone.

From their engagement interview, they said that they had discussed marriage before. I would imagine that after they got back together that they reached an agreement that the would eventually get married. Kate would also be involved with William decision to train for SAR which would delay their marriage.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Tabloids always claim to know the personal conversations between royals. Its completely fabricated but to a certain demographic its click bait for articles.

And in two years this will be kates pregnant with their third child

Foreign media briefed that they can set up cabling for their cameras on April 15.

The Royalist has already nailed his colours to the mast on this one and plumped for May 4 as the day the second child of Kate Middleton will be born, but now new whispers and rumors suggest the baby may be coming sooner than we all thought.

For foreign media covering the royal birth have been told they can set up their cabling and other technical bits and bobs outside the Lindo private maternity wing of St Mary's hospital from midnight on April 15.

A source says this is a full five days earlier than the date of 20 April they were orignally given, but the palace is adamant that no date change has in fact occurred.
More:Is Kate's Baby Due Five Days Earlier Than Thought? - The Daily Beast

William and Catherine has mentioned on their most recent and last engagements, the baby is due very soon. So the wait won't be long as it was with George. The coming days will be interesting.

Traditions can be started at any point in history, and the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will follow a two-year-old tradition by announcing the birth of their second child on Twitter.

News of Prince George's birth was tweeted by Clarence House, as well as appearing on the British Monarchy's Facebook page when he was born on July 22, 2013.

Social media will also be used to spread the news this time around, as it is likely to be for all future royal babies. The mainstream media, however, will be given a momentary head start with the news being emailed to royal correspondents in time for them to break the news online and on television before the first Palace tweet is published.
More: Royal baby: How will the news of the birth be announced? - Telegraph

I would imagine there is an announcement window such as if the baby comes at 2 AM that they would wait until the morning to call the all the people that need called before making the announcement public.

I would imagine there is an announcement window such as if the baby comes at 2 AM that they would wait until the morning to call the all the people that need called before making the announcement public.

Honestly, I doubt that. The news would leak if they tried to wait.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

They waited 4 hours after George was born and it didn't leak. They hospital staff would probably have signed confidentially agreements. The nurse isn't going to pull out a phone and live tweet from the hospital room. Rebecca and Miguel are going to be there along with most likely Jason and Nick as the press officers and they aren't leaking.

If the baby comes in the middle of the night, the papers are already out. Are the TV stations going to break in or wouldn't they rather have the announcement during their morning shows.

I hope the baby comes on their anniversary. That would be super special.

:previous: Lady Gabrielle - I love the tiara in your avatar! :flowers: Irrelevant to the thread topic, but just had to say. ;)

While reading a magazine on the royals,comparing with PG while pregnant,she almost looks the same belly wise...
This baby has me puzzled.
First I strongly thought she was having a girl,I have to change and go with another son...belly size ...very similar.....

Belly size really doesn't matter when it comes to gender.

LaRae

♛ Mary Lynch ♛ ‏@princesspleats
The Royal Baby will receive a 41 gun salute from the @KingsTroopRHA and a 62 gun salute from the @HAC_TheCompany

Sorry but I think the baby will come sooner than I predicted the queens birthday, doc has looked quite uncomfortable, I cpredict April 10 and another boy

Press and photographers waiting at the hospital gets started up again?

Kate Middleton’s second child is due this month and no group of people is more excited than the Monarchist League.

In anticipation of the newest addition to the royal family, the league’s Ottawa branch threw an Easter-themed baby shower on Thursday night at the HMCS Bytown Officers’ Mess.

The royal family has become a focus of public attention since Kate Middleton stepped on the scene. But the Monarchist League of Canada has been championing the royal family since 1970. The non-partisan, non-profit society is dedicated to celebrating the Crown and educating Canadians on the country’s system of governance — the constitutional monarchy.
More: Monarchist League hosts royal baby shower | Ottawa Citizen

Press and photographers waiting at the hospital gets started up again?

Media have been told that they cannot beginning waiting outside until the 15th April.

Speaking of waiting for the baby, now every time this thread is on top of the page I'm hoping for THE big news :flowers:

Media have been told that they cannot beginning waiting outside until the 15th April.

That suggests an end of the month due date...

Calling the A team!

The medical crew set to help Princess Kate give birth in the coming weeks are preparing for another spell in the limelight.

Royal doctors Alan Farthing and Guy Thorpe-Beeston head up the elite squad who will help Kate, 33, and husband William, 32, welcome their second child into the world.

And they are very familiar to the royal couple. The two surgeons were present for Prince George's birth at the private Lindo Wing of St. Mary's Hospital in London. They were also the doctors chosen to stay by Kate's side when she suffered severe pregnancy illness last fall.

The rest of the team may include neonatologist Sunit Godambe, an anesthetist and a team of midwives. Last time, Kate reportedly had a team of four midwives helping her, led by Jacqueline Dunkley-Bent, professor of midwifery at the Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust.
More: Kate Middleton's Second Baby: The Doctors Who'll Handle the Delivery : People.com

My bet is going to another prince 'Arthur' arrives april 14th ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom