The Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant with a second child

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Niraj Tanna just tweeted about the Sunday papers getting the scoop - he's one of those paps who's always around. Maybe he sees the activity too.

Jesal Parshotam - the chap who photographed the Duchess of Cambridge entering the hospital in labour with Prince George - has tweeted that tonight may be the night.

More activity around the Lindo Wing at this time of night than any previous night.

Six uniformed police officers spotted doing more checks.

If the Duchess does go into under cover of darkness, I'm impressed with those who named May 2nd as the birth date all that time back.

I hope this will be over for Catherine in the hours to come. Can't be easy for her to be overdue.

:previous:
Thanks Sun Lion you always come up with the goods. ;)

You're welcome royalistbert.

And just another thing that seemed a bit far-fetched a couple of weeks ago when I first saw it tweeted -

Some one not only named May 2nd as the day, but said it would be an elected section.

With everyone so focused on an April birth, this seemed right "out there" at the time.

Now if this comes to pass - well, someone is "in the know".

And as another tweeter pointed out, a long time ago Mrs Middleton was quoted as "hoping for a May baby".

I now remember reading that somewhere, it rang a bell to have it brought up again.

I should have kept that in mind - would have saved a lot of internet surfing the last week or two. :lol:

(And Auntie Pippa spent the anticipated birthdate weekend, April 25th, in Venice - so not worried about missing out.

She and brother James have been photographed fixing a flat tyre - better now than on the way for the first baby visit I guess.)

Last edited:
An interesting tweet from what appears to be a random tweeter:

Delphine A ϟ ✏️ ‏@Delphiine_A 5m5 minutes ago
Evening at a friend's place who lives in Paddington : there is bloody paps EVERYWHERE #RoyalBaby #waiting

Niraj Tanna just tweeted about the Sunday papers getting the scoop - he's one of those paps who's always around. Maybe he sees the activity too.

Now that makes sense GracieGiraffe - if baby doesn't arrive in the world under her/his own steam before-hand, you would time an intervention/helping-hand for the news to be carried on a Sunday - and a long weekend in Britain at that.

I think this is it now.

Perhaps the police have been notified that Catherine will soon be arriving at the hospital to be induced. ????

We have a seated dinner at our place tonight, and I have exactly the time between two plates to check the baby. My parents might say I'm a very impolite girl, but hey, it's the royal baby and it could be the last time in 30 years... so ;)

This will not be the last Royal baby in 30 years. I am almost certain the Cambridges will not stop at two. Then we have the Luxembourg princes and the gorgeous Princes and Princesses in your own home country, just to name a few!;)

Yikes! All Royal baby making will stop for thirty years? Poor folks:lol:

lol. aaah, it'll be alright, because it has too. She'll give birth, eventually. The wait is interesting.

It's time to make like a baby and head out!

William needs to ever so gently tap the bump and tell that child that one really cannot sit one's college exams from the womb.
:graduate:

Maybe the baby is hanging out for Mothers Day? They think they are the present? Over here babies can be 10 days overdue so you never know. Poor Kate everyone is probably asking her when and how does she feel! Was William and Harry late?

I think Kate must be about three or four days overdue by now, unless dates have got completely muddled. Poor old Kate must be feeling most uncomfortable. This baby too must be getting a bit cramped in there in spite of all facilities on tap! Perhaps today's the day, (it's morning of the 2nd May here in Australia.)

I can't remember William or Harry being late. They were maybe just a bit early.

Last edited:
You never know with babies. I had one 2 months early....the second one was 3 or 4 days early and the last one was 2 weeks overdue.

Since we don't know the actual due date, just an estimate, she may not be that overdue yet.

LaRae

With those original parking restrictions I'm guessing, along with her mid-to-late April comment (calm down, people, it's just a guess) that she's about 10 days overdue.

That can't be fun.

I kinda doubt it's 10 days. I figure 4 or 5 at the most. If she was 10 days over more than likely she'd be in now. And really that 'over due' thing isn't always really over...depends on the date she really got pregnant, doctors pad those dates with how they calculate them.

LaRae

With those original parking restrictions I'm guessing, along with her mid-to-late April comment (calm down, people, it's just a guess) that she's about 10 days overdue.

That can't be fun.

I was 10 days overdue with my first and yes, it sucked! Lucky she has a nanny looking after George!

Doctors usually don't allow 10 days overdue because of placental degradation/calcification. When she hits 10 days overdue, they will induce.

Maybe the baby is hanging out for Mothers Day? They think they are the present? Over here babies can be 10 days overdue so you never know. Poor Kate everyone is probably asking her when and how does she feel! Was William and Harry late?

Mother Day in March in the Uk.

I was 10 days overdue with my first and yes, it sucked! Lucky she has a nanny looking after George!

Doctors usually don't allow 10 days overdue because of placental degradation/calcification. When she hits 10 days overdue, they will induce.

Some doctors let it go longer, but I think here in the U.S., from what I've heard, there is currently a tendency not to let it go too long past the due date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom