The Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant with a second child

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear....

This is getting beyond ridiculous... Ella Kay added,

David Wilkinson @DWilkinsonCNN
Oh dear... #RoyalBaby press stunt by @TheSunNewspaper outside #LindoWing ends up blocking ambulance.

My twitter feed is exploding with speculation, I can't keep up with it. My son woke up with a cruddy cold this morning, so I am home today. I used to run errands before having to go in to be induced, so Catherine picking up George from a swim lesson doesn't surprise me. Maybe she is just trying to stay as active as she can. But wow, that was taking a chance!

Now sure how reliable this is but:

@NewsThisSecond: #Breaking Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge will be admitted to the #LindoWing in the coming hours #RoyalBaby #RoyalBabyWatch

So what!!
Good for her to stay active.
She is not ill and staying inside the palace is not helpfull for a quick and smooth delivery

I don't get why everyone say she is overdue... what if she insn't? the palace has said they haven't ever confirmed a due date and that the dates on the media were all speculations...

:previous: I hate to disapoint you but that pages wrote the same thing few days ago:sad:

Now sure how reliable this is but:

@NewsThisSecond: #Breaking Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge will be admitted to the #LindoWing in the coming hours #RoyalBaby #RoyalBabyWatch

They will only announce it when she is admitted (so not that she will be admitted in the coming hours)

Last edited:
Correct me if I am wrong but didn't The Queen and Diana give birth to at least one of their children at nigjt?

I know The Queen Mother gave birth in the middle of the night.

They will only announce it when she is admitted not that she will be admitted in the coming hours

Thank you. I knew that and remembered. I cant delete posts from my ipad for some reason

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh well. I think I'll go out for a minute and get away from twitter, LOL. I am a bit anxious for this baby to come and all to be well. I'm off to rustle up some chocolate.

I don't get why everyone say she is overdue... what if she insn't? the palace has said they haven't ever confirmed a due date and that the dates on the media were all speculations...
Right, but they made the reservation regime around the Lingo not just for fun. Or they were:"Kate will give birth in the middle of May but we will allow press to wait around the Lingo for whole month before that. It's so funny!"

Last edited:
Maybe she will be admitted tonight. I know of two women who were booked for inductions and they were both asked to come in and had the medication at night so while they slept it could begin to take effect. Their babies were born the next day.

Right, but they made the reservation regime around Lingo not just for fun. Or they were:"Kate will give birth in the middle of May but we will allow press to wait around the Lingo for whole month before that. It's so funny!"

I know but maybe the thought the baby would come earlier since it is the second pregnancy for Kate? I know, I am picking at straws!

Maybe she will be admitted tonight. I know of two women who were booked for inductions and they were both asked to come in and had the medication at night so while they slept it could begin to take effect. Their babies were born the next day.

I have a cousin who was due on Christmas 2013 or about that time but she did not want it to be born on Christmas or her Birthday a couple days afterwards. So she was induced on 19th early in the morning. She was admitted the night before.

I know but maybe the thought the baby would come earlier since it is the second pregnancy for Kate? I know, I am picking at straws!

Second Babies are almost always early. The date Doctors are not official but more of a estimate.

Prince George was late

Sleep? I don't know of any women who slept after being induced. Those contractions can start fairly quickly. Here in the States they'll give you Pitocin drip, and if as you dilate if the waters don't break, the nurse will break those to speed the labor. I suppose that is the difference in our experiences in either country.

If there gonna be induction. Maybe they prefer to wait the natural birth, who knows. If the baby doesn't show any signs of distress and placenta isn't getting old then they can wait.

Those contractions can start fairly quickly. Here in the States they'll give you Pitocin drip, and if as you dilate if the waters don't break, the nurse will break those to speed the labor. I suppose that is the difference in our experiences in either country.
I have heard that induction makes the contractions also much more painful...And many women are against breaking the water before contractions.

Last edited:
The parking and hospital reservation was probably made in consideration of the period three weeks before and two weeks after due date when the child is a terme

After all the hints from morning, maybe we'll have an announcement soon.

Noon EDT US update as I listen to CNN in the background.
No royal baby coverage yet. That's telling.
It is a fairly big news day otherwise, with the riots in Baltimore, a huge Supreme Court Oral Argument Day, the tragedy in Nepal.

Second Babies are almost always early. The date Doctors are not official but more of a estimate.

I read somewhere that was a myth. Babies come when they want.
My 2 friends with all their children have completed 40 weeks.

Maybe. If she will be induced she needs to be at hospital a few hours before they start. They monitor the baby then they induce.

Royal baby: Kate spotted driving Prince George away from Buckingham Palace as wait continues
http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2015042824918/kate-middleton-george-swimming-lessons/

Last edited:
I am guessing she gets induced early in the morning april 29...and has the baby later that day..I don't think they want to hold the hospital up especially when the permits end april 30...

I am guessing she gets induced early in the morning april 29...and has the baby later that day..I don't think they want to hold the hospital up especially when the permits end april 30...

The parking permits will be extended if needed. If the baby is not born by the end of April, they will extended to the first week of May.

Still in the driving seat: Heavily pregnant Kate Middleton who is four days overdue drives away from Buckingham Palace after taking son Prince George for a dip in the Queen's pool

Read more: Still in the driving seat: Heavily pregnant Kate Middleton who is four days overdue drives away from Buckingham Palace after taking son Prince George for a dip in the Queen's pool | Daily Mail Online

I find it offensive that women who make a different birthing choice are apparently stupid selfish and don't care about their babies in your opinion.but the mods will be here in moment anyway I bet so whatever.

No one said ANYONE was stupid or selfish or don't care about their babies!
sheesh!!!

She may not need to be induced. The stress of it all may force baby #2 out soon!

The very idea of William and Catherine watching the news and sending pastries to some royal fans outside the hospital, tells me that the royal couple isn't bothered by the media and public interest in their baby's upcoming birth. Their most likely very excited and they appreciate everyone else's excitement. I know some people on the net is bothered by the hoopla over the baby, but that's not the case for the royal couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom