The Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant with a second child

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@RoyalReporter: Bookmakers Ladbrokes say a man in his late 30s from Manchester has bet £10,000 on the royal baby being a girl. He stands to win £15,333.33

@RoyalReporter: Bookmakers Ladbrokes say a man in his late 30s from Manchester has bet £10,000 on the royal baby being a girl. He stands to win £15,333.33
Whoaaa he must be really sure about it! Or he probably has nothing to lose;)

Wow last post was yesterday. xD It seems everyone is tired of waiting, since everytime I come here there are a always a few posts to read.

The baby must feel great inside his mommy ahah
Yeah, I am considering to stop coming here and visit only in 10-14 days. It's gonna be all information for sure then. Its date of birth, its name...

Well according to the Daily Mail, if nothing happens by Monday, 27th April, doctors will induce for a

Tuesday, 28 April birth.

I think they may well leave things to Thursday, 30 April, and then decide their next step.

Everyone is saying GIRL GIRL GIRL, so by Thursday, 30 April, a new PRINCESS will be here!!

Last edited:
Well according to the Daily Mail, if nothing happens by 27th April, doctors will induce for a 28 April birth.

I think they may well leave things to Thursday, 30 April, and then decide their next step.

Everyone is saying GIRL GIRL GIRL, so by 30 April, a new PRINCESS will be here!!
We shall see what we shall see. As far as I know, the DM is not a very reliable source. They often write utter nonsence.

Last edited:
Well, it seems like she's overdue. The news should be coming anytime now.

But wasn't a mid April to late April? It's not overdue, it's still on that time frame.

I imagine the baby was due around mid April and that the late April includes time for the baby to be overdue. So for example if Kate was due on the 19th and they wait ten days to induce (as seems the norm in the UK) the baby would be born on the 29/30 April.

I predict that this baby's gonna be quite big. Generally second babies tend to be larger than first and considering it will be overdue.

I don't no if the the baby will be bigger..normally i would say it probably would..bc i was the second child and i was bigger..but, overall the whole pregnancy she looks smaller...I guess it depends how overdue she ends up being.

Last edited:
The only people that know what's going on and if the baby will need to be induced or anything else is the Cambridges and her doctor and they're not talking.

If we think we're anxious for news, imagine how Kate must feel with knowing she could go into labor at any minute and the clock ticks ever so slowly. Kind of sitting there turning and turning the handle on a jack-in-the-box and still being startled when he finally pops out. These last hours of pregnancy tend to feel like they're taking years to pass.

Like others here, each time I open this thread I expect a very important announcement and then I get a little impatient because Baby Cambridge No. Two still hasn't arrived! I don't think the baby will be born in May. I have a feeling that the baby will be born tomorrow, though it would be lovely if it were born on William and Catherine's wedding anniversary. I agree with amaryllus, it would be the best anniversary present ever for them and I've always thought the idea of babies being born on a their parent's birthdays or anniversary is wonderful. My mother's friend and her daughter share the same birthday which I think is cute.

I predict that this baby's gonna be quite big. Generally second babies tend to be larger than first and considering it will be overdue.

George was also quite a big baby when he was born, as he weighed 8lb 6oz.

I don't no if the the baby will be bigger..normally i would say it probably would..bc i was the second child and i was bigger..but, overall the whole pregnancy she looks smaller...I guess it depends how overdue she ends up being.

I was second child too, and I was 1kg lighter than my older sister ;)

I think it is up to a week before they will induce labour at least it was that way for my cousin

When George was born they were still at the 2 bedroom Nott Cottage. That isn't the case now with both Apt 1a and Amner available there isn't a reason to go back to Buckleberry post baby.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I think it is up to a week before they will induce labour at least it was that way for my cousin

Here in the UK (or at least in Northern Ireland) the norm is 10 days after the due date for an induction.

But wasn't a mid April to late April? It's not overdue, it's still on that time frame.

Say her due date is April 25, if she still hasn't had her baby by April 25, then she is over due sate but no big deal. April 25 is 40 weeks and some women go into 41 weeks. So depending when her baby is due which we don't know.

Catherine herself said mid - late April, did she say mid April because thats the beginning of her 9 months and many women give birth between 38-39 weeks.Women are induced at around 41 - 42 weeks

No way will they allow her to go two weeks overdue. The baby will come no later than 5th May if they really pushing it.

Yes, at some point the doctor will advise an induction - she's likely being regularly monitored with fetal stress tests to make sure the placenta is still functioning optimally.

It's gotta come out at some point.

Baby is being considerate and does not want to disrupt mom's, dad's, George's, greatgrandma's, greatgrandpa's weekend plans.

Wait until Tuesday, baby will be here. He doesn't want to overshadow mom & dad's anniversary.

No one knows when that baby is due except the family and their doctor. All the carrying on about oh she will have to be induced by X day is pointless.

People get in too big of a hurry to induce labor....doctors are never exact in their selection of due dates in the first place. There's always wiggle room on either side.

LaRae

Wishing Her Royal Highness a safe and easy delivery, and good health to mother and babe. :flowers:

I think she may not be overdue: I've always thought her due date was around the 29th/30 to be honest. She did say "mid-late April" but waht if she started counting from the 37 week. The 37 week could have very well meant mid month in my book .After all babies can be born from the beginning of the ninth month and on:flowers:. If she is indeed due around the very last day of the month she would be in her 40 week right now.

I don't think she would of been 37 weeks mid month. The maths doesn't add up to the time of her 12th week scan.

I don't think she would of been 37 weeks mid month. The maths doesn't add up to the time of her 12th week scan.

Actually, it would:ermm:. It's the same story it was with George. Everyone was thinking about tha damn 13th but it was the wrong date!

I don't know about this pregnancy, but Prince George was overdue. I remember William joking that he would remind George of his tardiness when he gets older.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom