The Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant with a second child

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he was expected to be at the Cenotaph with Princess Anne this morning but later in the day with The Queen and Prince Philip.

Queen to lead Royal tributes in services for Gallipoli fallen - ITV News

From this article...

The Princess Royal will attend the annual Dawn Service at London's Wellington Arch which is expected to attract a congregation of thousands - larger than in previous years.
In London the Duke of Edinburgh, Patron of the Gallipoli Association, will join the congregation at St Paul's Cathedral for a service of remembrance before joining the Queen at the Cenotaph.

No mention of Prince William but earlier in the week it was stated that he would be with the Queen and the DOE.

ETA - It would be kind of cool if the baby was born today as it's my mom's birthday.

Last edited:
If she was admitted someone would already notice something happening around Lingo...
Another day of waiting, it is.

Thanks Sunnystar.

We'll see what the event later in the day brings then.

Where will the announcement come from when Kate is admitted, Kensington Palace or Clarence House?

Well it mightn't be today or it mightn't be tomorrow or even the day after but she will have this baby so we just have to relax and wait ?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Well it mightn't be today or it mightn't be tomorrow or even the day after but she will have this baby so we just have to relax and wait ?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

You are the voice of sense and reason here royal rob.

Yes, just relax until we know the Duchess has been admitted to the hospital.

Then until we know it's done.

Then until we know if there is a son or a daughter.

Then until little Prince George visits.

Then until there are photos on the Lindo Wing steps.

Then until we know what the name will be.

Then until the first official photo.

Then until the Godparents are announced.

Then until the Christening.

Then until the first pap or mobile phone private time photo.

Then we can relax. All the milestones done. :lol::lol::lol:

The Queen, Duke of Edinburgh and Prince William - baby permitting - will be at wreath-laying ceremony at Cenotaph today to mark Gallipoli.

I just heard about parking restrictions in general
The date till April 30th does not mean that the birth will take place before April 30th
In case the child is not born on April 30th they will prolong the period on April 30th.
Extra time will have to start in the new month then

:previous:

Thats a bit too funny and good humor I guess for all the people waiting.

There have been dogs spotted too.

@phildampier: RoyalBabyWatch - Sniffer dogs have been spotted at Lindo Wing which has convinced some baby is imminent.....hmmmmmm...

Hmmm indeed........something is going on unless the police and sniffer dogs have been doing the rounds all week. IF the Duchess is feeling any signs, it may be a few hours before she goes to the hospital.

The last time around, the police and sniffer dogs were a daily sight, causing false alarms nearly every day too.

The police do rounds daily with sniffer dogs at random timings.

Oh yeah, I forgot that the police do daily rounds.

Well Little One, if you do decide to be born today, you would be a definite ray of sunshine on what is looking to be a horrific news day.

The news from Nepal...It's going to get much worse as the day goes on and... :( :( :(

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile apph

Kate Middleton and Prince William's pre-baby shopping spree in Kensington | Daily Mail Online

I'm confused. I thought she was already in the hospital and that's why there is all this flurry of attention. If she's not even in the hospital and the public doesn't know the due date then why all the activity at the hospital? Do they even know for certain which hospital she's picked? If I were her and wanted privacy I'd pick a completely different hospital nowhere near this one and have the staff I wanted for the delivery come to me.

Kate Middleton and Prince William's pre-baby shopping spree in Kensington | Daily Mail Online

I'm confused. I thought she was already in the hospital and that's why there is all this flurry of attention. If she's not even in the hospital and the public doesn't know the due date then why all the activity at the hospital? Do they even know for certain which hospital she's picked? If I were her and wanted privacy I'd pick a completely different hospital nowhere near this one and have the staff I wanted for the delivery come to me.

She's not in hospital. The babies going to be born at St Mary's just like George. Catherine is in London.

The public doesn't know the due date, we were never going to know. Everything is a guess on timings, hints that Catherine has said and the previous arrival of George. William is at the anniversary celebrations this morning so Catherine is obviously not feeling anything yet else he would be by her side.

The press are going to be there until the babies born, and have been there since the 15th. As well as the fans, it's what happens when a royal baby of popular royal parents is born.

There was certainly no sign of the baby if Will was at Centopath.

Only good news is once underway, second babies tend to come much more quickly than first. No all day affairs this time, methinks.

Well, they announced about George's birth in about three hours after that ha happened. So we still have to wait from 5 to 8 hours, maybe more.

Last edited:
William is at the anniversary celebrations this morning so Catherine is obviously not feeling anything yet else he would be by her side.

There was certainly no sign of the baby if Will was at Centopath.

Probably the case, but I wouldn't assume it. The Cenotaph is only about three miles from the hospital, so he could go to the ceremony secure in the knowledge that he could get to the hospital in little more time than it would take Kate to get there.

Probably the case, but I wouldn't assume it. The Cenotaph is only about three miles from the hospital, so he could go to the ceremony secure in the knowledge that he could get to the hospital in little more time than it would take Kate to get there.

Good point.

Only one certainty here - it has to come out sometime.

I seriously doubt this baby will born today. No signs of it. Of course contractions can start anytime but it's already past afternoon in London.

And also, he might have gone knowing that his absence will focus all the attention on the baby, nobody would even care about the ceremony, and the crazyness will start.

Come on, please be born today baby. I have a reception tomorrow :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom