The Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant with a second child

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is one person that could precisely tell us just when the birth will occur but unfortunately, we have no clue when he/she will be around to tell us. My guess would be "when I'm good and ready" would be an interview response.

And adding that a baby is not bound to the due date, no one knows when the baby will come nor how long will be the birth. We can wake up tomorrow and learn through the same announcement HRH the Duchess of Cambridge has been rushed to the hospital where she has safely delivered an healthy baby.

Last edited:
Peter Hunt @BBCPeterHunt · 57m 57 minutes ago
Outside the private hospital where the Duchess of Cambridge plans to give birth. The baby's due during #GE2015 .
https://twitter.com/BBCPeterHunt/status/587996443169976320

Are there also any restrictions for other parents-to-be who want to give birth at Lindo Wing? Can other parents-to-be give birth at Lindo Wing during the wait on Royal Baby # 2?

Are there also any restrictions for other parents-to-be who want to give birth at Lindo Wing? Can other parents-to-be give birth at Lindo Wing during the wait on Royal Baby # 2?

I can't imagine the Lindo Wing turning away two weeks or more worth of business!

So I guess her due date is April 22nd. The parking restrictions start tomorrow (or today , depending on your timezone :D ) and end on April 30th , that's 2 weeks . So I think they went with 1 week before the date and one week after the date .

Although our moon can and does affect things on our Earth (one reason why we have so many lunatics ;)), the moon does not affect women giving birth and/or menses. Friday the 13th first started being deemed "unlucky" because of the raid on, arrests of and execution of the Knights Templar on October 13, 1307. Nada to do with women at all. Black cats were supposedly a favorite familiar to witches (I've had a few and it wasn't because of beliefs but because I inherited them).

There is one person that could precisely tell us just when the birth will occur but unfortunately, we have no clue when he/she will be around to tell us. My guess would be "when I'm good and ready" would be an interview response.

So we wait.

My cousin is a Nurse & she just shudders over Full Moons on Saturday Nights. The stories she can tell...

I think it would be lovely if the baby was born on HM's Birthday. Don't know of course, but it would be lovely. :)

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

My cousin is a Nurse & she just shudders over Full Moons on Saturday Nights. The stories she can tell...

I think it would be lovely if the baby was born on HM's Birthday. Don't know of course, but it would be lovely. :)

My hubby is a retired EMT and there were many times when a day got overly crazy out there with emergency calls that he'd ask me if it was a full moon. Yeps... things get loony for sure eh?

I think it would be special also if the baby was born on the Queen's birth date as that would be something "just for him/her" that is shared with Great Granny that would last a lifetime. :flowers:

I'm a nurse. I can say without reservation or hyperbole that full moons are the bastians of crazy and are the harbingers of woe. Patients who are always pleasant suddenly become unruly. Patients who pretty much never ring the call bell will literally ring every 5 minutes. Patients who have no issues sleeping will sleep poorly or need sedation to sleep. Patients who are medically stable will become unstable. We will suddenly have several admissions to our unit throught the day. These are just the things off the top of my head - and that's not even the weird stuff!!!...sorry to stray off track!!

It would be lovely for HM if the baby was born on her birthday - the 21st. I bet she would be absolutely delighted!

Just FYI, the next full moon won't be until May 4th so the craziness outside of the Lindo Wing won't have any celestial help unless Kate is late enough to go into labor on May 4th. :whistling:

Every day that goes by the closer and closer we get to the birth. I am getting excited now. :D

I must admit that a few times a day something reminds me that we are now close to the big day and then I check to see if there is any news!

It would be lovely for HM if the baby was born on her birthday - the 21st. I bet she would be absolutely delighted!

April 21st is my sentimental hope as well.... I think a lovely bit of family continuity for a child to be born on their great grandmother's birthday.

conversely - I hope the child is not born on April 29th; it wouldn't be terrible, but ideally couples should have that day for themselves :wub:- and not shared with children's birthdays parties.

It would be lovely for HM if the baby was born on her birthday - the 21st. I bet she would be absolutely delighted![/QUOTE]

Yes and no. It would be lovely for them to share a birthday but later - after HM passes - maybe not so much.

Just thank goodness the baby didn't arrive on Charles and Camilla's anniversary!

Yes and no. It would be lovely for them to share a birthday but later - after HM passes - maybe not so much.

Just thank goodness the baby didn't arrive on Charles and Camilla's anniversary!

Personally, I think if the baby had arrived on Camilla's birthday, it would be a cause for a happy celebration in the family.

Ha! Don't you know some people would find a way to make it yet another of scheming Camillas dastardly plots...Seriously though what a wonderful birthday present to it would have been to receive!

I was born on my grandmother's birthday, one year after she died. I have always felt very special! I think it would a wonderful day for a young princess.

Ha! Don't you know some people would find a way to make it yet another of scheming Camillas dastardly plots...Seriously though what a wonderful birthday present to it would have been to receive!

Most times when people are newer here, it takes a while for them to realize that we're not like many other places out there and its not the norm here to insinuate slurs against anyone here.

Actually, I meant to say anniversary in my previous post. Kate would really have to go very very late in the pregnancy to have the baby on Camilla's birth date. No matter what day the baby is born on, it will be that little person's very own special day no matter what. :blush:

Yes and no. It would be lovely for them to share a birthday but later - after HM passes - maybe not so much.[/QUOTE]

My paternal grandpa was born on the same day as the queen, only 4 years earlier; during a severe ice storm (imagine that, an ice storm the third week of April in southern Ontario!) My great-grandpa called the doctor but he never got there, so their neighbour performed the delivery. Grandpa would be 93 this coming Tuesday if he was still alive. My dad, on the other hand, was born the day after his dad's 30th birthday, so he's going to be 63 a week from today, the 22nd; the same age as Grandpa was when he retired, but my dad isn't ready to retire QUITE yet. All 5 of my cousins had been born by that time (all boys), but not me or my two younger brothers. And no, my parents do NOT want grandchildren at this point of their lives, but maybe 10 years from now, when my brothers and I are in our early and mid 30's.

It would be great if Will and Kate's baby came on the 21st, 22nd or 29th!

Simon Perry @SPerryPeoplemag · 4h 4 hours ago
Workmen putting up pens to hold more than 100 media people opposite St Mary's hospital's Lindo Wing #RoyalBaby
https://twitter.com/SPerryPeoplemag/status/588647380410568704

British Royals @britishroyals · 1h 1 hour ago
#RoyalBaby fever building RT @HuffPostUKPics: Security barriers outside the Lindo Wing
https://twitter.com/britishroyals/status/588679765889929216

Max Foster @MaxFosterCNN · 34m 34 minutes ago
#RoyalBaby media machine firing up...
https://twitter.com/MaxFosterCNN/status/588694330283528192

Last edited:
I'm so excited about the birth of this little baby :ROFLMAO:, I'm pregnant as well (due in 12 days) and sitting at home checking the royalforums 10 times a day to see if something is happening :whistling:. My son and prince George have an age difference of 4 days and now whe are at the end of our pregnancy together again, it is so funny (and William and Kate got married one they earlier than my husband and me as well).

Hope that you have a safe and easy delivery elisabetteke!

I do also wish you all the best and a very safe arrival for your baby, elisabetteke!

-----

I am so excited!!! :britflag: Cannot wait any longer. Still curious whether if the Duke and Duchess do really not know if it's a girl or a boy. :whistling: What do you think?

I think somebody from family knows future baby's gender. If I'm wrong, then they have a lot of patience to discover baby's gender at the last moment.

KP said at the media briefing that they didn't know. If W&K don't know then their family doesn't know.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I'm so excited about the birth of this little baby :ROFLMAO:, I'm pregnant as well (due in 12 days) and sitting at home checking the royalforums 10 times a day to see if something is happening :whistling:. My son and prince George have an age difference of 4 days and now whe are at the end of our pregnancy together again, it is so funny (and William and Kate got married one they earlier than my husband and me as well).

First off...Congratulations and wishing all goes well for you and the little one!!

Second and just an idea...I'm a News Junkie to begin w/, so have the App due to that, butt if you download the BBC News App and set it up so you get notifications when something big happens, you'll find out w/no problem when Kate's in Labour. Hearing that beep doo doo beep sound they use was how I found out she was in Labour w/George and that they were expecting this little one. Now I have it on both iPadd Mini and iPod Touch and it works, but not sure about laptops or desktops.

Anyway...Just an idea. :)

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Does any member of the British royal family who has a birthday on April and May? It would be fun if the baby were to coincide with someone's birthday.

The Queen's birthday is April 21st (only a couple of days from now).

It would be interesting to find out if any British royals or any royals had family members who shared the same birthday (different dates of birth) or who were born on the same day, same date of birth). Don't think they are too many, as least I can't think of any.

I would imagine that if that happened, having a surprise birthday party would be difficult (you would have to do them for both).

Last edited by a moderator:
Or she could be born on 29th -her parents anniversary :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom