The Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Touching ? She is holding her hands in front of her body.

Yes, I do agree, that is all it looked like to me. If I were "pregnant" every time I held my hands like that I would have more kids than the old woman who lived in a shoe LOL!!!!!:)

Duchess of Cambridge 'will take maternity leave' from royal duties after baby is born next year - Telegraph

When the Duke of Cambridge was born in June 1982, his parents did not carry out an overseas tour for 10 months.
A royal source said: “The Duchess will give birth at some point in 2013 and it would be unusual for her to travel in the couple of months after that.
No overseas tour has yet been planned for next year, and obviously the arrival of the baby will have an effect on the Duchess’s diary."

Last edited:
I think everyone knows its expected for Catherine to take some time off once the baby is born.

Kate will need all the rest she can get after she has the baby. She'll need some bonding time and getting used to the new routine. I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't have any appearances for 3-4 months after the baby.

Yeah, the Prince of Wales is very into lavender. He has several lavender products at his store.

Someone shared a similar story on twitter, only their source was something else (a fan blog, so something of that nature). Never heard of lavender-flavored anything except bath products, room sprays/air fresheners, and lotions. But you learn something new on daily basis...

I love lavender tea. I drink it almost every day. I can see how the flavor would work well with shortbread cookies too.

Well that is excellent news. Im so glad the children will hold titles that reflect who they are. Bravo to the Queen for coming to this decision. :)

Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton shows off first signs of her pregnancy | Mail Online
The Duchess of Cambridge was glowing and her slender frame hinted at the first signs of a baby bump as she attended the unveiling of her portrait at the National Portrait Gallery.

The mother-to-be had a bright complexion with flush cheeks as she was photographed chatting outside the gallery yesterday.

Despite looking her usual slim self, Kate did appear fuller in the face, and back on form following her brief hospitalisation with severe morning sickness last month.

Its the DM so please forgive me :p

Her face does look fuller and it's good. But I can't really see a baby bump, which is normal since she's in early stage. I think the baby is conceived in late November and will probably born around July.

Peter Hunt@BBCPeterHunt
Kate, according to her spokesman, is due to return to public engagements "in the near future".

Paul Harrison@SkyNewsRoyal
#royal #Kate is unlikely to be out and about engagement-wise until next month - royal source.

Peter Hunt@BBCPeterHunt
Kate, according to her spokesman, is due to return to public engagements "in the near future".

#royal #Kate is unlikely to be out and about engagement-wise until next month - royal source.

Probably the Valentine's day dinner that Kate is reportedly helping Prince Charles to plan:flowers:

Peter Hunt@BBCPeterHunt

It's good to know that she's getting better. Looking forward to seeing her out and about in February.

As this is the thread discussing the Duchess of Cambridge's pregnancy, I found this a while ago on Huffington and thought this would be a good place to post it. It's very well made and perhaps gives us an inkling of what Kate is going through now.

Even having been through childbirth 3 times myself, watching the video really made me realize again just how much of a miracle creating another human being really is.

Alexander Tsiaras: The Beautiful and Efficient Anatomy of Pregnancy

That's exactly right, it is the chemicals that can get absorbed in your skin and could possibly harm the fetus.

I never knew pregnant women weren't allowed to use spray tan... maybe it's something to do with the chemicals? I learnt something new today. :flowers:
Yes they can't do it :flowers: I used to use some spray tan but when I got pregnant I had to stop it as the chemicals can harm the baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom