The Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it is very exciting that the Cambridges will be blessed with a child. Just in time for the 60th Anniversary of The Queen's Coronation. I do hope Catherine will be able to attend the Service of Thanksgiving next year. I'm guessing there will be one held at Westminister Abbey.

What I'm wondering now is if when they planned the renovations for the KP apartment, did they plan a nursery? :cool:

What I'm wondering now is if when they planned the renovations for the KP apartment, did they plan a nursery? :cool:

I read somewhere that the nanny's room will have a direct connection to the nursery. It may have been in US Weekly that I read that, so, you know...

Last edited:
William has pulled out attending the British Military Tournament and will stay home with his wife.

Paul Harrison‏@SkyNewsRoyal
#royal St James' Palace "to allow the Duchess a degree of privacy during her pregnancy, we do not intend to offer regular condition checks"

Paul Harrison‏@SkyNewsRoyal
#royal #Kate & William's next engagement is on Wednesday - The Hobbit royal premier - may not hear if Kate's well enough until day itself

We also know Catherine has never smoked. She recently mentioned this on an official engagement.

I find it somewhat confusing that people come onto an open, international forum which is itself a medium of world communication to complain about "world media."

Do you not realize that your own comments here are what drive the media? Media studies people look at online activity and hits to forums and news comments sections in order to decide what to cover. Journalism works that way.

If you didn't go look at those sources, you wouldn't know anything about this woman. Each time you click...
Another enlightening comment by a knowledgeable poster. Are you a media studies student or professor by any chance?
Unfortunately, I believe most people do not think before they consume media, especially when they believe it is "free".;)

I find it somewhat confusing that people come onto an open, international forum which is itself a medium of world communication to complain about "world media."

Do you not realize that your own comments here are what drive the media? Media studies people look at online activity and hits to forums and news comments sections in order to decide what to cover. Journalism works that way.

If you didn't go look at those sources, you wouldn't know anything about this woman. Each time you click...
If you´re refering to my last post, I don´t understand your point. :ermm:
Of course I read the article, I couldn´t know what it was talking about if I didn´t. And I felt sick when I read it, and that was what I complained about, nothing more.

William won't attend the event tonight, I think Kate got worse :(

Maybe William doesn't like idea leaving Kate alone two nights in a row. :flowers:

some royal reporters have commented on twitter that Kate has a HG relapse :sad: Think is good that he is being very supportive.

HG typically goes onward and onward until it finally just stops at some point. So calling it a relapse is only marginally correct description. If she is not yet 3 months along, I would guess it is not time for HG to take its leave. When I had HG, I was symptom free only when hooked up to an IV. I hope Kate's HG leaves by Christmas when she is rumored to reach the 3 months point. But it may not leave then and she may have to have IV replacements of fluids and nutrients continue. One of TRF members who had HG said she had a pic line inserted. That is a semi-permanent insertion of an opening into the patient's bloodstream so that she can easily receive IV fluids without being hooked up all day and night; the pic line can be removed when no longer needed, but it is subject to infections. I would expect they will wait a few weeks to see if Kate recovers before considering a pic line. All speculation.

Oh I just wish they would tell us how many weeks Kate is! My Guess is she is now over 10 week. :flowers:

I laughed at the Starbucks part especially since the picture they used was taken only a few weeks ago :lol: But decided to post just incase some stuff in there were true

Articles:
BBC News - Kate hoax call: Scotland Yard contacts Australian police
Why Kate Middleton will break with royal tradition of nannies - Telegraph
Prank call pitted 'the great' against the powerless - CNN.com

I think only time will tell if William and Catherine will hire a full-time nanny.

William won't attend the event tonight, I think Kate got worse :(

I hope all will be somewhat well before the holidays.

Last edited:
They will have a nanny. With more Royal Duties in the future they need as much help as they can get. :flowers:

I admit I read the Daily Mail. I read it with it a jaundiced eye - and put it all through a "DM filter." I do love the photos they post and give them lots of credit for that.

Today's piece was one of the most outrageous examples of "journalism" I have ever seen. I learned so many things - like Kate has no close friends. (And yes that is dripping sarcasm on that statement).

Read it for a good laugh.

I admit I read the Daily Mail. I read it with it a jaundiced eye - and put it all through a "DM filter." I do love the photos they post and give them lots of credit for that.

Today's piece was one of the most outrageous examples of "journalism" I have ever seen. I learned so many things - like Kate has no close friends. (And yes that is dripping sarcasm on that statement).

Read it for a good laugh.

I tried to read it but gave up.

My question is, if Catherine has no friends then who are the insiders giving this info to Nicholls and how come Catherine also managed to attend a friends wedding.

Stupid stupid woman.

My question is, if Catherine has no friends then who are the insiders giving this info to Nicholls and how come Catherine also managed to attend a friends wedding.

Stupid stupid woman.

Yes - too many "inconsistencies" to count. Perhaps they will call nick name the baby "Sprout." :lol:

Stupid stupid woman.

My favorite part was the line about how Kate has no close women friends... right next to the list of five women that make up her close inner circle.

Apparently she took another turn for the worse last night
Kate Middleton pregnant: Prince William cancels public appearance after Kate suffers recurrence of acute morning sickness illness - Mirror Online

Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail ...fortunately she doesn't require further hospital treatment as yet but Prince William has cancelled his engagement today to stay with her

Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail
The prince will also have to decide whether to return to work in North Wales later this week without her.....

Last edited:

I would think this is something that can be managed from home with IVs. Though she is carrying the future monarch so she may receive special medical treatment that the average person would not. I'm not complaining, just making an observation as if it were me, I would want to be at home for something like this than in the hospital.

I appreciate those of you give us updates through twitter. I would hate to have to read through all the reporter's twitter accounts myself.

I am sorry it's recurred for her. Glad William can be by her side.

Not saying the exact weeks... perhaps they don't know yet. It's only really until the 12th-ish week sonogram that they can be more sure. But even with measurements those things can be wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom