The Duchess of Cambridge is in hospital - royal baby 3 will be born

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m quite shocked that royal “experts” were correct, April 23rd!

Must be bittersweet for Charles and Camilla. Today's also the anniversary of Mark Shand's death.

And I was just about to go to sleep!

This is sooo exciting, I wish Kate a safe delivery!

And [likely] a baby born on St George's Day..the Patron Saint of England...

Hello thrid royal baby is soon here and first time I'm able to share the exictement live with you while we wait for the announcement. I hope it's a girl but I sense it's a boy (William gaffe)

I honestly have no feeling for the gender. I thought George would be a girl and that Charlotte would be a second boy, so wrong both times.

William Shakespeare's birthday.

And also 'the Bard's' dying day... as well as the Coronation day of King Charles ll.

Sky News is live throughout the day with their news anchor Kay Burley and their Royal Correspondent Rhiannon Mills outside St. Mary’s Hospital.

Watch it here:

I think it will be a girl, HRH Princess Eleanor Victoria Caroline of Cambridge.

Girl or a boy no problem i just hope her labor will be quick and safe ?

Good coverage on Sky News - Roya Nikkhah (Royal Correspondent for The Sunday Times) is on. Watch in post 17.

Last edited:
Do you think that Lindo Wing is blocked by the Cambridges or that other pregnant women can give birth now at Lindo Wing?

I recall when princess Charlotte was born she was admitted around the same time and the announcement was around noon 1pm

Great... now I feel the need to refresh this page every minute..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom