The Duchess of Cambridge is in hospital - royal baby 3 will be born

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww....great news.?

My crystal ball tells me another boy. Of course the ball has a slight flaw that may render it useless----about half the time! I would love to see the name Henry somewhere in the mix if that is the case.

Live Video Coverage:

A baby on the way what lovely news to start a day with:)
I hope everything will be fine the baby and mother.

Wishing for a safe delivery and a healthy baby, girl or boy.

Will William bring both George and Charlotte to the hospital? Will Harry and Meghan visit the hospital, but out of sight from the media?

The day is finally here! It's now very exciting and I wish Catherine and the new baby a very smooth delivery!

Best wishes to the Duchess for a quick and smooth delivery. Excited to see the new little one <3

Wish quick and easy delivery for the Duchess and the baby. It's very exciting :flowers:

The Duchess was admitted to hospital over six hours ago, so chances are the baby may already have been born. I expect an announcement soon unless there are some unexpected complications, which is unlikely.

LIVE: The Duchess of Cambridge has gone into labour

We are live outside the Lindo Wing, where The Duchess of Cambridge was admitted to St. Mary’s Hospital, Paddington, London earlier this morning in the early stages of labour, Kensington Palace has announced.

how exciting - we will find out soon if it is a prince or a princess! i think it will be another girl for some reason.

good timing with babies as pippa's pregnancy was (unofficially) announced yesterday.

Do you think that Lindo Wing is blocked by the Cambridges or that other pregnant women can give birth now at Lindo Wing?

i very much doubt they can block out the entire wing, specially given that this was a natural birth - ie. not induced so it can happen anytime. it would be ridiculous to kick out patients who are already in the wing because kate is giving birth, that wouldn't give them the best PR. my guess is that the lindo wing keeps a couple of rooms always free during the weeks when the birth is likely to happen.

Wondering if we are waiting on William to take the kids to see Kate first before anything announced....

LaRae

Probably... Isn't that what happened last time when Charlotte was born?? William came with George and after George left, William and Kate came out with Charlotte.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom