The Family and Background of the Duchess of Cambridge, the Middletons 1, Until 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carole looks terrific, nice comfy dress, pretty sandals and a hat. Her hair looks better than I’ve seen in a while

Why would Carole Middleton be in the royal box ? It must be a mistake.

Why wouldn’t she? Princess Diana’s sisters were always sat in the royal box. The Duchess of Cambridge is royal patron of the All England Club. If Carole and Michael can’t be in the royal box, I don’t know who should be.

Why would Carole Middleton be in the royal box ? It must be a mistake.
Same reason her husband Michael is in the royal box I suppose - they were offered seats and accepted them. It’s not the first year, here’s a photo of Carole in the Royal box on day 3 of Wimbledon last year https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/...-box-on-day-three-of-the-news-photo/991350486
Article about who’s invited to sit in the 74 seats of the Royal box:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/tennis/article-5950331/Wimbledon-2018-sit-Royal-Box.html
The Middleton family are tennis players and fans and attend every year, sometimes in the Royal box, sometimes elsewhere in the stands.

Last edited:
Anyone else notice (at Wimbledon) that Carole was wearing a high new diamond 'engagement' ring which is similar to the style of Pippa's - before Carole had her simple small diamond solitaire ring ?

Anyone else notice (at Wimbledon) that Carole was wearing a high new diamond 'engagement' ring which is similar to the style of Pippa's - before Carole had her simple small diamond solitaire ring ?
You're right, I didn't notice it before today, but it seems like she has a new ring. It looks very pretty from the few pictures I saw.

Did you know:

During his boyhood years in Leeds, Peter Middleton, grandfather of The Duchess of Cambridge, shared a governess with his cousins, brothers Arthur Ralph Ransome Lupton and Dr Francis Hugh Lupton OBE, nephews of author and journalist Arthur Ransome.

Last edited:
The South American temporary visa that was issued to Peter Middleton ahead of his tour with Prince Philip, The Duke of Edinburgh

* Pic *

Via RoyaleVision Twitter

:previous: Interesting that Catherine's ancestors have been mixing with the BRF before. Given her background, I guess it's not so surprising that she married William.

If true - congratulations to Alizee and James!
As for Cambridge children - they definitely will be present.

Congratulations to Alizee and James.
How exciting. Another royal wedding - I know he is not royal, I'm just using the word lightly.
:flowers:

Last edited:
Another private wedding of commoners, well if the rumors are true. :flowers:

Congratulations to both families if the rumors are true.

If true, if the wedding if in the UK I'd bet on the same church as Pippa. If they wanted to be different, they could marry in Scotland at his brother in law's property he manages. Or they could carry the old tradition of marrying in the bride's home, and marry in France.

Congrats to James and his wife to be. 2020 shaping to be busy.

If true, if the wedding if in the UK I'd bet on the same church as Pippa. If they wanted to be different, they could marry in Scotland at his brother in law's property he manages. Or they could carry the old tradition of marrying in the bride's home, and marry in France.

I don't know about the same church. If Alizee is Catholic, they may choose a Catholic church. And probably in London since that's where they live.

Though I could see a marriage in Scotland like Spencer and Vogue Matthews had.

(If it isn't true, I think they would have denied it).

I don't know about the same church. If Alizee is Catholic, they may choose a Catholic church. And probably in London since that's where they live.

Though I could see a marriage in Scotland like Spencer and Vogue Matthews had.

(If it isn't true, I think they would have denied it).

Pippa and James live in London but didnt marry there. Having a built in venue for the kind of reception they will likely have, comes in handy.

We dont know Alizee is catholic. Or that her denomination would win out either.

As for denying it, they aren't public figures who are going to go out and make a public statement. How many times were there rumors about Pippa that never got denied publically? Or James for that matter?

I do hope it's true. Congratulations to them :flowers:

We probably won't know it's true until Alizee is photographed with an engagement ring, but she's rarely papped so it might be awhile. Then again Cressida&Harry and Beatrice&Edo did IG posts to celebrate their engagements so James might do something similar on IG too.

If it's true I hope Donna Air isn't treated with mock concern by the tabloids, since she and James dated so long, the old "Look Away, Donna!" treatment. Especially since I got the vibe that Donna was the one who ended the relationship. I don't know if Donna and James are still friends but I'm sure she wishes the couple well.

If it's true I hope Donna Air isn't treated with mock concern by the tabloids, since she and James dated so long, the old "Look Away, Donna!" treatment. Especially since I got the vibe that Donna was the one who ended the relationship. I don't know if Donna and James are still friends but I'm sure she wishes the couple well.

They probably will, one headline even did that to Harry with Cressida and he's married.

If it's true there could be a variety of options, bride's home parish, groom's home parish, destination wedding, London, no church etc. I kind of think they'll go fairly traditional but they might surprise me. I don't think the media will go half as crazy with this one as they did with Pippa's if it's true. They were never as interested in his romances as they were Pippa's and weren't constantly trying to pair him up with Bea or a titled lady or say he was fortune/title hunting like they did with her.

If true, congrats to the couple.

James has had his share of press scrutiny thought not quite to the level Pippa has had to put up with.
Wherever the wedding occurs I predict a heavy PAP presence hoping to get photos of George, Charlotte, & possibly Louis (although he'll most likely be too young to be there unless it's a very long engagement ?)

We are extremely happy to be able to share the news of our recent engagement.

We are both so excited to be embarking on this life adventure together and can’t wait to be married.

- JAMES MIDDLETON AND ALIZEE THEVENET

So it's true.
Once more - Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom