The Family and Background of the Duchess of Cambridge, the Middletons 1, Until 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the outfit. Color is great. Hat is fab!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using The Royals Community mobile app

:previous:
Now that is one of her very best outfits of all, love the color on her and the style of the dress is really excellent fitting, the hat, oh how I want that hat, love it. And the horse, he is beautiful and I also want him!

The Duchess of Cambridge: Family, Wealth and Background

Where was the hubbub when Harry had his Senteable event in the same hotel earlier this year? Harry and Wills were playing polo at a ground owned by the Sultan. But Kate can't go to her 1st cousin wedding because of the venue that she had nothing to do with. The human rights record in Qatar is pretty bad too- should people start boycotting things that they own which is half of London?

I guess royals are supposed to be political over only certain causes.

Why is every time a Middleton is pictured with a cocker spaniel people say its Lupo? There are multiple black cocker spaniels. Pippa isn't picking up Lupo from a kennel. Lupo isn't going in a kennel if W&K are at KP. He isn't going even if they are not at KP. Lupo has people to take care of him.

Why is every time a Middleton is pictured with a cocker spaniel people say its Lupo? There are multiple black cocker spaniels. Pippa isn't picking up Lupo from a kennel. Lupo isn't going in a kennel if W&K are at KP. He isn't going even if they are not at KP. Lupo has people to take care of him.

If I'm not mistaken, Lupo has a few relatives in the Middleton family too. Isn't Mike and Carole's dog Lupo's mother or something?

The Middleton dog Ella is Lupo's mom. James has multiple black cocker spaniels and shares an apartment with Pippa in Chelsea. So most likely it's his.

The Middleton dog Ella is Lupo's mom. James has multiple black cocker spaniels and shares an apartment with Pippa in Chelsea. So most likely it's his.

I agree that's likely. There should be someone at KP to help with the dog
on the rare overnight that W and C are not home and don't take him along.

I don't think that is her but a historical photo used in the interact section of Bletchly. Clarence House's twitter feed had a photo of Valerie as a young woman and you can see some her in Kate.

Pippa and James, and Team Michael Matthews Foundation, have safely completed Race Across America 2014. They cycled 3020 miles in 6 days 10 hours 54 minutes, and placed 5th in their category of 9 teams. What an amazing challenge they accomplished. Well done !

Perfect timing by them, just in time for the start of Wimbledon and Mike's birthday on Monday. Amazing job. It has been very hot and stormy in a lot of the US this past week.

Oh Pippa and James live together? That is so cute. It's nice to see that family is so close. I know James has his business but what does Pippa do?

Sent from my SM-G900V using The Royals Community mobile app

Pippa writes for Vanity Fair and Waitrose plus a newsletter for her parents business.

Peter Hunt @BBCPeterHunt · 1m
The BBC has learnt one of the victims of phone hacking at the News of the World was Carole Middleton, the mother of the Duchess of Cambridge

Peter Hunt @BBCPeterHunt · 4m
Police in 2006 established that 19 members of the Royal Household or their close associates had had their messages listened to illegally.

Peter Hunt @BBCPeterHunt · 28m
Other hacking victims, not mentioned during the trial, included Sophie Wessex and @SarahTheDuchess .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom