The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-10-2021, 12:59 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
Nice to see the Middletons supporting Kate by attending the carol service at Westminster Abbey.

I love Pippa's coat but am not sure about Alizee's pantsuit.

In my opinion Alizee doesn't look as elegeant as other ladies. The pantsuit is horrible, doesn't match with boots ( very old and used boots).

Old 12-13-2021, 10:37 AM
Imperial Majesty

Carole Middleton is spotted in in London's Sloane Street on Friday

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...oved-Kate.html

Old 12-13-2021, 12:32 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarat View Post
In my opinion Alizee doesn't look as elegeant as other ladies. The pantsuit is horrible, doesn't match with boots ( very old and used boots).
I have to agree. From the little I've seen of Alizee she seems quiet, shy, and a bit uncomfortable with the type of "high fashion" looks we've come to expect from the Middletons. Her look just never quite seems to be as glamorous or as polished as that of Carole, Kate, and Pippa. I'm not sure if this is something we'll see in time as she becomes a bit more accustomed to being in such close proximity to the RF or if this is simply what we'll always see from her. Regardless, I have to agree that she most definitely has a different style than the rest of the Middleton women. For this particular look I don't really think it has anything to do with pants vs. dress since both Zara and Sophie wore pants and looked typically elegant and classic (particularly Zara) but Alizee just in general seems uncomfortable with the most formal or fashionable or glamorous events.
Old 01-13-2022, 09:55 AM
Heir Apparent

When the Duchess got married her father had the coats of Arms of Middelton made, I remeber at the time it was the name of the person who did it. Anyone here remeber who was that person?
Thank you in advance
Old 01-13-2022, 09:59 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Heather_ View Post
I have to agree. From the little I've seen of Alizee she seems quiet, shy, and a bit uncomfortable with the type of "high fashion" looks we've come to expect from the Middletons. Her look just never quite seems to be as glamorous or as polished as that of Carole, Kate, and Pippa. I'm not sure if this is something we'll see in time as she becomes a bit more accustomed to being in such close proximity to the RF or if this is simply what we'll always see from her. Regardless, I have to agree that she most definitely has a different style than the rest of the Middleton women. For this particular look I don't really think it has anything to do with pants vs. dress since both Zara and Sophie wore pants and looked typically elegant and classic (particularly Zara) but Alizee just in general seems uncomfortable with the most formal or fashionable or glamorous events.
In fairness, Carole and Pippa have had over a decade in the spotlight, so have had the time to refine their look and get comfortable to the point of appearing almost effortless in their dressing.
Old 01-13-2022, 11:58 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashelen View Post
When the Duchess got married her father had the coats of Arms of Middelton made, I remeber at the time it was the name of the person who did it. Anyone here remeber who was that person?
Thank you in advance
Here's what I could find. Official statement from BP:
Quote:
Miss Catherine Middleton has a new Coat of Arms in advance of her wedding to Prince William. Miss Middleton’s Coat of Arms derives from one which is being granted to her father, Mr. Michael Middleton. The design of the Arms was agreed and approved by Mr. Thomas Woodcock (Garter King of Arms and Senior Herald in England), who is based at the College of Arms in London.
And this article from NYPost: https://nypost.com/2011/04/19/kate-m...-coat-of-arms/
It seems that Mr. Woodcock did cooperate closely with the Middletons during the process of creating it:
Quote:
Woodcock said, “It’s not compulsory but as their daughter is marrying into the royal family she will have a need probably to use a coat of arms.”
Quote:
“The Middleton family particularly wanted acorns or oak and I think Catherine Middleton in particular was responsible for the idea of these oak sprigs,” Woodcock said.
Old 01-13-2022, 04:24 PM
Nobility

It's a beautiful coat of arms. I love that Catherine's wedding earrings included a nod to the Coat of Arms/her childhood home.
Old 02-28-2022, 11:57 PM
Administrator

Carole has launched a new theme with her Party Pieces company, partnering with Big Blue Ocean Cleanup to „create a kid-friendly ocean collection of party supplies“:

** instagram post ** dailymail article **
Old 03-17-2022, 02:44 AM
Imperial Majesty

To raise awareness of World Water Day next week (22nd March), Carole along with the Party Pieces team hit the beach for a coastal cleanup with Big Blue Ocean Cleanup

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbK29MIPUJG/
Old 03-29-2022, 03:12 AM
Imperial Majesty

"The countdown to Easter has started!
​Carole says: "As the days get longer and brighter, we can look forward to the joys of spring; fresh blooms, new beginnings, Easter and more reasons to celebrate. I always love curating the pretty pastels and fun touches for this season, and hope you enjoy the collection too. Easter will be extra special this year, as we can be with friends and family again, so let’s get preparing...""

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbpShUVvpWJ/
Old 04-15-2022, 12:01 AM
Administrator

To promote her business Carole has talked a bit about the family’s Easter traditions:

** dm article: A royally good Easter for George, Charlotte and Louis! Carole Middleton reveals she loves to arrange egg hunts ..**
Old 04-15-2022, 11:06 AM
Imperial Majesty

Happy 35th Birthday to James!

" It’s my Birthday & I’m as happy as this Herdwick

Thank you for all the wonderful birthday wishes. I definitely don’t feel wiser but do feel older but looking back over the years I am hugely grateful for all my wonderful family, friends & animals who I share my life with…without you I wouldn’t be ME! "

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcYDUuNoCVQ/
Old 04-30-2022, 11:49 PM
Administrator

James has given an interview to the Mail on Sunday:

** dm article: Kate's brother turns to the Good Life (and breeding spaniels) to find peace: James Middleton tells how he and his wife are restoring ..**
Old 07-02-2022, 12:15 AM
Administrator

James and Alizee attended the Bulgari gala dinner to celebrate the Queen's Platinum Jubilee and unveil the 'Jubilee Emerald Garden' high jewellery set at Westminster Abbey on July 1:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **
Old 07-09-2022, 06:59 PM
Imperial Majesty

The Duchess of Cambridge's parents are planning to welcome Ukrainian refugees into their Berkshire home

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Berkshire.html

Tags
duchess of cambridge, kate, kate middleton, middleton family, prince william, wealth