James with Alyzee were seen house hunting in London

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...-000-flat.html

Old 09-11-2020, 01:59 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
James with Alyzee were seen house hunting in London

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...-000-flat.html
Not a very nice house, but I suppose it's in a desirable location.

They've had to postpone their wedding twice already? I guess they want something larger than what is permitted.

Old 09-11-2020, 02:35 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post

They've had to postpone their wedding twice already? I guess they want something larger than what is permitted.
Possibly, or possibly she has family in France that she really wants to be there that are weary about travelling? Or vice versa.
Old 09-12-2020, 02:32 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post

Yes according to his recent post of their one year anniversary since proposal, they have had two failed attempts.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEuV-oMA4To/

With families in two countries and schedules to worry about, as well as ever changing restrictions, there is many reasons that they may have cancelled.

I find it highly doubtful they were seriously considering such a place. Not only the poor condition but its an one bedroom. Good for a bachelor but I cant see any married couple living like that if they can afford more space. He isn't a single guy turned on by three garages and not worried about inside space at all. The couple seem to have a nice place in London already.

What does James do anyways? Last I heard he was running the Glen Affrec hotel but he seems to be in London for good now.

Tags
duchess of cambridge, kate, kate middleton, middleton family, prince william, wealth