The Duchess of Cambridge as Royal Patron of East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Victoria Murphy ‏@QueenVicMirror 1h
Kate will make her last public appearance for weeks today with a visit to a children's hospice

naomiandjack Naomi House 3h
Here is the receiving line for The Duchess's visit. Bathed in sunshine. #ChildrensHospiceWeek pic.twitter.com/jOca9Wvi1k

naomiandjack Naomi House 30m
First pic of her visit. #ChildrensHospiceWeek pic.twitter.com/0OflqOw9hx

Warm welcome for Kate at Naomi House:
Duchess visits Hants hospice - ITV News

Live: Kate Middleton visits children's hospice on second wedding anniversary:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...561?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Kate visited the hospice privately in 2008, The Mirror has mentioned.

Last edited by a moderator:

These turned my heart to goo! I really have no words......

Duchess of Cambridge looks just peachy as she goes solo on her second wedding anniversary at children's hospice:
Duchess of Cambridge goes solo for her second wedding anniversary at Naomi House Children's Hospice | Mail Online

Same here....
The photos of Kate stroking the little boy on the head brings tears to the eyes!

Love the pic here of Her Royal Highness and the 2 little ladies having tea!A real live princess at their tea party! How magical is that?

Every time there's an engagement involving Catherine and children, I find myself thinking 'I know what I'm in for', but I'm always proven wrong. With each engagement, she seems to really blossom, and I think that has to do with the fact that she's a natural when it comes to working with children. I'd love to know if she realizes that even a few seconds of her time is a lifetime of memories for these children.

Every time there's an engagement involving Catherine and children, I find myself thinking 'I know what I'm in for', but I'm always proven wrong. With each engagement, she seems to really blossom, and I think that has to do with the fact that she's a natural when it comes to working with children. I'd love to know if she realizes that even a few seconds of her time is a lifetime of memories for these children.

Same here. With Catherine, ( and a few other people) I think" That's it, there is no way it can get better than this," and next time it does.I'd love to know the same thing- I hope with all my heart that she does.

Catherine really has taken her job as William's wife and senior member of the royal family very serious and with great ease. You can tell she really enjoy her official engagements. I'm sure there are some nerves there because all members of the royal family are a bit nervous when embarking on engagements but, like all other senior members of the royal family, Catherine carry's on with her duties and I really like seeing that.

She really like the children and they like her right back.

It's catch 22 isn't it? For all the royals - they make it seem easy, like today with a positive interaction with the children (under difficult circumstances, let's be honest) so people start to think it is easy. And that is so far from the truth.

Same here. With Catherine, ( and a few other people) I think" That's it, there is no way it can get better than this," and next time it does.I'd love to know the same thing- I hope with all my heart that she does.

How very true!

It's catch 22 isn't it? For all the royals - they make it seem easy, like today with a positive interaction with the children (under difficult circumstances, let's be honest) so people start to think it is easy. And that is so far from the truth.

I think it looks easy, because she's got the natural talent. It's the same with teaching; it looks easy, if you're observing a person who was born to do the job. In reality, it's difficult, stressful, and exhausting. At the end of the day, all I want to do is go home, get into some comfy pjs, and not think about my job. I'd imagine that after a day like today, Catherine would be the same way. She's a pro at her job, so it looks effortless and seamless. One would be a fool to think that what she does is easy, but you'd be surprised how many fools are roaming this little planet.

Duchess of Cambridge looks just peachy as she goes solo on her second wedding anniversary at children's hospice:
Duchess of Cambridge goes solo for her second wedding anniversary at Naomi House Children's Hospice | Mail Online

Took another look at this article.....All the pics are just wonderful- The level of warmth and compassion is stunning- though not surprising. Love the photos of Kate laughing at the pool, and joining in at the tea party. And as I said before, the pic of her stroking the little boy's hair bring tears to the eyes....

I think it looks easy, because she's got the natural talent. It's the same with teaching; it looks easy, if you're observing a person who was born to do the job. In reality, it's difficult, stressful, and exhausting. At the end of the day, all I want to do is go home, get into some comfy pjs, and not think about my job. I'd imagine that after a day like today, Catherine would be the same way. She's a pro at her job, so it looks effortless and seamless. One would be a fool to think that what she does is easy, but you'd be surprised how many fools are roaming this little planet.

Agree with you! Thought about what you said about a lifetime of memories- that is important for every child, but crucial for those whose lives may be short.

Took another look at this article.....All the pics are just wonderful- The level of warmth and compassion is stunning- though not surprising. Love the photos of Kate laughing at the pool, and joining in at the tea party. And as I said before, the pic of her stroking the little boy's hair bring tears to the eyes....

Agree with you! Thought about what you said about a lifetime of memories- that is important for every child, but crucial for those whose lives may be short.

Agree with both statements. She's a natural, and has an abundant amount of compassion, love, and kindness to give to those who need it most.

I found this on facebook. Enjoy the pictures.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.530572316984853.1073741829.158510754191013&type=1

These are beautiful beyond words!Especially love the 2nd set of Catherine at the pool/tea party.Her up- close interactions with kids are truly magical to see!
I really love how she gives children all the time and attention in the world.....

This almost made me cry! The kindness and compassion of the Duchess never cease to amaze. This is the kind of news story I like to read.....

Not at all surprised. It's something Catherine would do, and I'm glad Eden got a chance to meet her.

This almost made me cry! The kindness and compassion of the Duchess never cease to amaze. This is the kind of news story I like to read.....

That makes two of us.

Thank you so much! These are beautiful beyond words!Especially love the 2nd set of Catherine at the pool/tea party.Her up- close interactions with kids are truly magical to see!
I really love how she gives children all the time and attention in the world.....

It doesn't get any better, does it? Catherine, surrounded by children.

To those who've enjoyed the pictures & videos of The Duchess of Cambridge at Naomi House on Monday, you would be happy to know that I've been told by their Communications Officer that they're preparing a 5-minute video detailing her visit. There will be footage not seen by the press. Due to be released Friday or Monday ;)

To those who've enjoyed the pictures & videos of The Duchess of Cambridge at Naomi House on Monday, you would be happy to know that I've been told by their Communications Officer that they're preparing a 5-minute video detailing her visit. There will be footage not seen by the press. Due to be released Friday or Monday ;)

Oh, what a treat!

Really looking forward to this. Thank you for sharing.

:previous:

No words.The story of the poorly little lad sleeping all day, and then waking up and chatting to Catherine really says it all...... The light of Catherine's love makes miracles occur. Period.

No words.The story of the poorly little lad sleeping all day, and then waking up and chatting to Catherine really says it all...... The light of Catherine's love makes miracles occur. Period.

You have read my mind! It's things such as this that show what power and impact a person has, and Catherine has a lot of both. The little boy probably got a lot of boost of positive energy from the visit, and I'm more than positive that it meant the world to him and his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom