The Duchess of Cambridge as Patron of Action on Addiction

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@SkyNewsRoyal: #royal #Kate fans, finally a date for your diary! February 19, Duchess will visit an Action on Addiction project - your waiting is over!!

@SkyNewsRoyal: #royal #Kate will meet clients and staff at Hope House, a 23-bed residential treatment centre. #backtowork

@SkyNewsRoyal: #royal #Kate will be around 19 weeks into her pregnancy on her next engagement - nearly half way!

@RegalEyes: The Duchess of Cambridge will visit Hope House , Action on Addiction in London Tues 19th Feb.

Last edited:
Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal
#royal #Kate back to public engagements tomorrow in Clapham visiting @ActionAddiction project Hope House - I'll be there, nice and early...

Paul Harrison
‏@SkyNewsRoyal
#royal #Kate's visit tomorrow to @ActionAddiction will focus on women who are working to fight their dependency on substances

here we go....
Stacey Winter ‏@castiels_angel So it's basically just me. @clace87 and the press waiting to see Kate Middleton.
Stacey Winter ‏@castiels_angel
@RoyalKateDebate Hey! Will do, it's all Paparazzi and us. pic.twitter.com/xkJJ8uhz

Stacey Winter ‏@castiels_angel @RoyalKateDebate There's talk here of her getting here 9.30/10 but I don't think they know really.

Victoria Murphy ‏@QueenVicMirror Off to Hope House this morning where Kate is making her first public appearance in weeks #bumpwatch

phil dampier ‏@phildampier
#kate Duchess of Cambridge at Action on Addiction this morning.
#mantel #kate Can't be assed to tweet on @hilarymantel - just playing into her PR's hands!

georgina brewer ‏@Georginaitv Furious rush for press pen as it opens ahead of #Kate event in South London today pic.twitter.com/bNCkKx7G

georgina brewer ‏@Georginaitv Loud cries of 'don't touch my ladder' coming from over the wall in the press pen.... Tension mounts! #kate #duchess
Mark Stewart ‏@RegalEyes Sunny but cold morning here at Hope House where the Duchess of Cambridge will visit. Feels like coat weather to me. pic.twitter.com/G7I4pJIR

Clace & Stace ‏@claceNstace @RoyalKateDebate only a small gathering of Kate's fans and more press at Hope House:)

I'm feeling super sick and it's so late she better hurry up!

I need sleep please someone take over, I've been told prob less then an hr till she arrives so could be 10 mins or could be 30 or more. I'll catch up in the morn. Night all

Last edited by a moderator:
Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter The Duchess of Cambridge has arrived at Hope House in London. She's in a grey dress.

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter Not much sign of a bump there. Very slight. It's. grey and white patterned wrap dress, I'd say.

Victoria Murphy ‏@QueenVicMirror Kate arrives at Hope House in Clapham looking fab http://yfrog.com/oemrrpjzj

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal #royal #Kate arrives at Hope House an @ActionAddiction project in Clapham - Max Mara dress pic.twitter.com/yZNtWBtk

Last edited:
Last edited:
She looks great, actually, in really good health. I do see a bit of a bump. No live video from inside Hope House, but we will see footage afterwards.

Last edited by a moderator:
she looks so radiant!! her baby bump is very visible too. what a beautiful pregnant women we've got here^^

I hope this doesn't sound too crude she is bigger upstairs. :p

I agree she is bigger up top and around the tips/back side. She probably has more of a "bump" than is visible with this dress. No doubt she is wearing this particular pattern and wrap design of dress to camouflage the "bump".

I'm always amazed how many people (usually men) who think that women need to show a "bump" immediately. Some women never show a big bump until their 8-9th months, especially those who tend to be thinner and have a smaller bone structure.

Diana has a bigger bone structure than Catherine ... hence, she showed the "bump" earlier in her pregnancy.

:whistling:

Pregnancy is certainly suiting her at this stage. I don't want to critique every bit of her body as it makes me uncomfortable, but she looks as if she's reached the 'glowing' phase if such a thing exists.

She could've got away with wearing a coat given the chilly weather, interesting that she chose not to.

Good to see Her Royal Highness again and supporting her charity.

Pregnancy suits her LOL
Very healthy and glowing. She certainly looks younger than few months before when she was really thin.

Pregnancy is certainly suiting her at this stage. I don't want to critique every bit of her body as it makes me uncomfortable, but she looks as if she's reached the 'glowing' phase if such a thing exists.

She could've got away with wearing a coat given the chilly weather, interesting that she chose not to.

Pregnant women are often hot! It's like they're little ovens. I often marched around in chilly weather without a coat. She's probably feeling the same.

I know the time of her engagement tomorrow.
:whistling:but I can't reveal for security reasons

I've got a friend who will be there and she will see Kate :) I'm so happy for her!

I hope your friend will get to see Catherine.

Agree completely. Catherine looks wheel-rested and is indeed glowing.

While I am very glad to see the bump out and about...I would like to know if anyone knows if the ring on the Duchess' right hand is new/old? It is the first time since the engagment we have seen any other rings on her finger!!!Anyone???

While I am very glad to see the bump out and about...I would like to know if anyone knows if the ring on the Duchess' right hand is new/old? It is the first time since the engagment we have seen any other rings on her finger!!!Anyone???

Yeah, i also wonder about the ring.....

There is a a pic on this website, but it's not v clear. The website says that it is not new.

Duchess Kate

I agree she's glowing. Pregnacy definetely suits her and so does a bit of natural tan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom