The Duchess of Cambridge and Sporting Patronages

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She really enjoyed herself on this engagement. The young royals nowadays want to be involved with their charities, rather than just showing up and shaking a hand.

Well, who wouldn't have enjoyed a tour a and boat trip? I would have, for sure.

That's a more entertaining charity,way less somber...:flowers:

True, but the idea is to be more involved with the organizations. I like it this way, rather than just having a list of hundreds of charities that one can't be involved with.

Hopefully, she'll get George and Charlotte on the water in the future.

True, but the idea is to be more involved with the organizations. I like it this way, rather than just having a list of hundreds of charities that one can't be involved with.

Hopefully, she'll get George and Charlotte on the water in the future.

I look at the present now, to be honest. I think she is taking the right path with the focus on the mental health charities. I also think that she should "restrict" the field of her charities and take the lead "only" on the mental health and the palliative care for the children charities... Hopefully, she'll find her vocation....

I look at the present now, to be honest. I think she is taking the right path with the focus on the mental health charities. I also think that she should "restrict" the field of her charities and take the lead "only" on the mental health and the palliative care for the children charities... Hopefully, she'll find her vocation....

I think she can lead on all fronts.

What the trust is about and what it hopes to accomplish. A good read.

1851 Trust ‏@1851Trust
Today our Patron The Duchess of Cambridge has launched our 2016 sailing programmes >

1851 Trust Patron The Duchess of Cambridge launches community sailing projects - 1851 Trust
I know this trust is seen by many as something lightweight. And in a way it is, compared to childrens hospices and mental health. But this is not just about sailing. It's about inspiring young people to get into the STEM (Science, Technology, Engeneering, Math) subjects which will be to great use in our future. They will instead of the (sometimes rather boring) standard classes in these subjects see the actual use of it in something "cool". Instead of asking the teacher "when will I ever use this?!" as many of us have done, they are showing with a practical implication what these subjects really is about. Couple that with the focus on sustainability, and I think this is a great thing to inspire kids with.

She does seem to be enjoying her events ...it doesn't come across as a 'chore' or something she is just going thru the motions about. She's discreet, she's not a clothes horse, she isn't seeking attention.

I think the monarchy better thank their lucky stars William got her.

LaRae

She does seem to be enjoying her events ...it doesn't come across as a 'chore' or something she is just going thru the motions about. She's discreet, she's not a clothes horse, she isn't seeking attention.

LaRae

Yes, I agree. She always seems interested and involved when she is at an event.

Keeps quiet and goes about the business of going to events. Perfect fit for the BRF.

LaRae

This has been my impression from the start. Catherine appears to be genuinely interested when out performing engagements.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Keeps quiet and goes about the business of going to events. Perfect fit for the BRF.

I agree. IMHO it's no different than what I see with any of the other ladies in the BRF as they go about their engagements.

Kensington Palace ‏@KensingtonRoyal
On Thursday 9th June The Duchess will attend @TeamSportsAid's 40th anniversary dinner at Kensington Palace

Kensington Palace @KensingtonRoyal
The Duchess will meet @TeamSportsAid ambassadors and young athletes who will be competing @Rio2016 #SupportTheNext

https://twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal/status/735816056514699266

kate looks fabulous. that gown looks beautiful on kate's svelte frame and i love how the colour matches that of the sportsaid logo. and what a great thing they are allowed to host the event at kensington - kate surely had something to do with that :)

Last edited:
Prince William and Kate attend America's Cup World Series

Prince William and Kate attend America's Cup World Series Read more: Kate Middleton and Prince William attend America's Cup World Series Sovereign William and Kate touched base in Portsmouth where they went to the America's Cup World Series for the second year in succession. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge were sufficiently fortunate to watch the races, which were deferred a year ago because of awful climate, on Sunday. William and Kate wore coordinating British group tops for the engagement in Portsmouth, with the Duchess as yet figuring out how to keep up her renowned feeling of style with a rich pair of cream wedges.
source : royalam: Prince William and Kate attend America's Cup World Series
https://youtu.be/X0QtcmNkBOc

Back
Top Bottom