The Birth of HRH Princess Charlotte of Cambridge: May 2, 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Birth of HRH Princess xx of Cambridge: May 2, 2015

Princess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana of Cambridge

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Last edited:
Charlotte Elizabeth Diana! I love it. Good choices all

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How sweet of them to honor Diana!
I love the name.

And they also honored Prince Charles and The Queen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful name! So my initial feeling was right. :) Love the combination of these names.

I knew they would include Diana's name. Thank God, welcome to the world HRH Princess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana!

I would have preferred Alice but Charlotte is equally as nice.

I love her name!

Charlotte Elizabeth Diana! I love it. Good choices all

Princess Charlotte of Cambridge. Beautiful name for a beautiful new princess. Very fitting way to honor a lot of her family yet Charlotte will be pretty much exclusively hers as far as the public and the media goes.

I LOVE ITTTTTT!!! Great and amazing name to the little princess:flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers:

Richard Palmer @RoyalReporter · 6m 6 minutes ago
She'll be known as HRH Princess Charlotte of Cambridge.

Both his parents and the queen honored so all bases covered. Pretty, Royal history, not to heavy for a little girl and lots of cute nicknames to go with it. They could hardly have done better. Bravo!

I'm glad they have honoured both of Williams parents.

And Charlotte is in Pippa's name. It's just perfect!

You beat me to it. :flowers:

Remembered that little fact but by the time I got back to edit my post, you've stated it for me. :D

What I think is a stroke of genius is how they tactfully included both paternal grandparents in the name. No wonder Charles was beaming leaving after visiting his new granddaughter.

It was officially announced that the princess is names Charlotte Elizabeth Diana

Charlotte Elizabeth Diana is a beautiful name. I wonder if they'll ever call her Lottie. Hmm.

I think it's the perfect choices☺

Charlotte Elizabeth Diana is an odd combination, and it doesn't sound as regal as, for example, Alice Victoria Mary . They have the right to pick whatever name they like for their daughter though.

Both William and Catherine's families were honored in her name. It's a beautiful thing.

Richard Palmer @RoyalReporter · 4m 4 minutes ago
The popularity of the name is expected to fall now because parents won't want others to think they were influenced by the Cambridges.

Richard Palmer @RoyalReporter · 5m 5 minutes ago
Charlotte was the 17th most popular name in the UK last year, up seven places from 2013, according to BabyCentre.

I've always loved the name Charlotte, so I'm happy William and Catherine chose it. It's such a beautiful, elegant name.

I love her names. It's beautiful nod to William's late mother and just wonderful news.

Posts discussing the Wessex children and their lack of titles have been removed as off-topic.

i always thought diana and elizabeth would be in there somewhere...and to me loooking at the pics...she looked like a charlotte...its a really beautiful name.

funny tidbit cara delevigne got it right again...whatever she guesses is always right...lol..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom