The Birth of HRH Princess Charlotte of Cambridge: May 2, 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congratulations to the parents and their family. Prince Charles probably already knew the baby's gender and was giving us a clue (although he will deny it if asked).

On a side note, Princess Beatrice of York, now falling to 7th in the line of succession, no longer requires the Queen's consent to get married.

Congratulations to the Duke and the Duchess of Cambrigde, as well for the all family!

I'm thrilled! It's lovely to have some new princess power in the Palace. Congratulations to the proud parents!!!

Congratulations to The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge!
Congratulations to Prince George of Cambridge!
Congratulations to the Prince of Wales!
Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Middleton!
Congratulations to HM the Queen & HRH the Duke of Edimbourgh!
:britflag::britflag::britflag::britflag::britflag::britflag::britflag::britflag::britflag::britflag::britflag::britflag::britflag::britflag:
:princess::baby::cheers::duckie::hug::rose2::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:
Welcome to the world, little Princess! How long we have been waiting for you...I hope you will inherit looks of your grandma, who is watching on you from Heaven!

It was 50/50 so the odds were high. I am happy for them all! Especially for prince Charles.

Well of course. :lol: I just thought they were going to have another boy.

I just thought they were going to have another boy.
I am a bit sad that they have a princess. It means that quite possibly thats it. No more baby Cambridges in the future...
But still now it's time to be happy and congratulate the happy family!

:champagne::heartflower::fireworks:

I think they could have more babies in future, of course if they want.

Richard Palmer @RoyalReporter · 9m 9 minutes ago
The chief executive of the @DianaAward says it's heartening to know that the late Princess's legacy will live on through a granddaughter.

Richard Palmer @RoyalReporter · 5m 5 minutes ago
Testy Ojo,CEO of @DianaAward, the only charity with the Princess' name: "Today Diana would have been a proud grandmother for a second time."

Richard Palmer @RoyalReporter · 5m 5 minutes ago
Ms Ojo: "It is heartening to know that her legacy will live on through her first granddaughter."

Congratulations ! Welcome to the world little Princess

Congratulations to the parents and their family. Prince Charles probably already knew the baby's gender and was giving us a clue (although he will deny it if asked).

On a side note, Princess Beatrice of York, now falling to 7th in the line of succession, no longer requires the Queen's consent to get married.

Excellent news for Mr. Clark. ;)

The Birth of HRH Princess xx of Cambridge: May 2, 2015

I am a bit sad that they have a princess. It means that quite possibly thats it. No more baby Cambridges in the future...

:champagne::heartflower::fireworks:

Why? The queen had a boy and a girl and she had two more boys after.
Pcs Grace also.
CP Mary also.
Etc etc.

I don't think we'll see George today. I think they will leave hospital this afternoon and take the little princess home to meet her brother in the peace and quiet of familiar surroundings.

Aww, sailors on HMS Lancaster went out on deck to spell out SISTER. They just showed a picture of it on Sky News. I love it when the Royal Navy does things like that.

I don't think we'll see George today. I think they will leave hospital this afternoon and take the little princess home to meet her brother in the peace and quiet of familiar surroundings.
This is very likely!

According to the news, the new princess is the highest ranking female member of the royal family to be born since Princess Anne in 1950.

BTW - well done to all our friends overseas who have had (or are having) a very late night or a very early morning keeping up with all the news!

Yep in their first interview they both said they wanted several children...I wouldn't assume they are done because they have a girl.

She had a nice quick labor...those are great!

Now for the name!

LaRae

I agree! I would see him visiting if the Duchess was in hospital for w nights for whatever reason.

I can't wait for the name. Hope it's out soon.

I'm thrilled! It's lovely to have some new princess power in the Palace. Congratulations to the proud parents!!!

Princesses draw a lot of interest, but we cannot lose sight of the fact that she is not in direct line to ascend the throne. When George grows up and has children of his own, his sister unfortunately will fall to a secondary position, not unlike where Prince Andrew is today. Because she is a girl though, the press and public will always follow her fashion and her life more closely.

Princesses draw a lot of interest, but we cannot lose sight of the fact that she is not in direct line to ascend the throne. When George grows up and has children of his own, his sister unfortunately will fall to a secondary position,
Maybe it's for the better. Shw won't have to deal with so much attention as her older brother.

Princesses draw a lot of interest, but we cannot lose sight of the fact that she is not in direct line to ascend the throne. When George grows up and has children of his own, his sister unfortunately will fall to a secondary position, not unlike where Prince Andrew is today. Because she is a girl though, the press and public will always follow her fashion and her life more closely.

only while she is young - when she becomes middle aged- people and press lose interest in any woman and you kind of become invisible ...

Aww, sailors on HMS Lancaster went out on deck to spell out SISTER. They just showed a picture of it on Sky News. I love it when the Royal Navy does things like that.

I've got it on BBC World and they just showed it. I love it when the RN does that too. :D

According to the news, the new princess is the highest ranking female member of the royal family to be born since Princess Anne in 1950.

BTW - well done to all our friends overseas who have had (or are having) a very late night or a very early morning keeping up with all the news!

Thank you!! For me it's been a very long night and I'm just waiting on Dad to get out here so we can open up that bottle of mock Sparkling Wine and toast the little Princess and then I can hit my bed!! :)

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I'm so glad she is here I thought it would be a girl. I am sure Charles and William are both thrilled about it. A quick labour she may go home even sooner if it went well and everyone if fine she could be sent home this afternoon. I hope we get the name soon I'm still hoping for Alice or Charlotte! Let's see if Kate comes out wearing a pink dress this time.

Some of the media seem to half think and hope the child will Be bedecked in those princess cone hats and Cinderella dresses before she can walk so She can fit the popular media's Disney Princess obsession.

Of course, I didn't mean to say that she'll actually ever be 'in power' and reign. But she'll hopefully wrap them all around her little finger and charm us all.

A girl! I couldn't believe it! Finally! Good news!

I wonder why we didn't see the secretary bringing out the official paper? When George was born he got out and handed it to the car driver...

Kate's delivery was very fast:lol:

A girl, a Princess! I'm thrilled.

Congratulations to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and their families.

God bless the little Princess.

Now George can be the big, proud and protective brother to his little sister. I know both families are thrilled.

Back
Top Bottom