The Birth of HRH Prince Louis of Cambridge: April 23, 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congratulations to William, Kate and their family! I was happy to hear that, once again, everything went smoothly. George and Charlotte were adorable going in to meet their brother and I loved seeing a glimpse of the new little boy.

Catherine looks amazing. Very pretty in red. Cute baby.

soo chubby...someone on tumblr posted the hospital exit pics of all three babies...and i must say he looks similar to his sister.

also, loved the dress..thought it was perfect..

Last edited:
Congratulations to the family. I can't wait for the name.

I definitely think Prince X looks more like William then P.George or Pr.Charlotte at birth. I can't believe Catherine is leaving the hospital already, that amazes me!!
Congratulations!!

I continue to say, William and Catherine not only make a beautiful couple, but they have produced such a beautiful family together.

The new baby looks like William for sure.

LaRae

I am going to start calling the DoC SUPERWOMAN..seriously she has this childbirth thing down to a science..no wonder she was reportedly so keen for a third baby. She looks amazing every time she leaves the hospital!:ohmy:

How precious was Charlotte with her little wave to the crowd? She is adorable. ?

I am going to start calling the DoC SUPERWOMAN..seriously she has this childbirth thing down to a science..no wonder she was reportedly so keen for a third baby. She looks amazing every time she leaves the hospital!:ohmy:

How precious was Charlotte with her little wave to the crowd? She is adorable. ?

To be fair, many women would look amazing if they had a whole team dedicated to it.

All moms are super people to me. Giving birth is both the most normal but also the most extraordinary experience. Kate is lucky that she has the wealth and social support that many women do not. :flowers:

Reactions: ACO
The baby is so cute, and he looks like William for now. I wonder if the baby will be the one with crystal clear blue eyes, George has brown eyes, Charlotte has dark blue eyes/or hazel eyes (depends on the light). And wonder about the hair, blonde like George? Or brunette like his sister? He could turn out to be a ginger, who knows...I love to guess this gene things.
So wednesday we will know his name, can't wait!

I am well aware of what you stated Zaira and I am taking nothing away from ordinary women by giving Kate her props.

But I still think she is amazing and I don't even follow her much

Last edited:
I'm delighted to waken to this happy news!
Every good wish for health and happiness to the new Prince and to his family.
Blessings.

Lovely to be born on St George's day. Such fun watching the day unfold. Congratulations to a lovely family.

:previous:

"Kate Middleton baby"

Apart from the annoying use of her pre-marriage style: where is dad in this?

:bang:

Pretty sure just about the entire country has fallen hook line and sinker for Princess Charlotte today!

how kate manages to give birth and be out of the hospital 5 hours after and looking amazing is something that fills me with intrigue! :)

Conratulations Camridge Family and British Royal Family
Little Prince look like Princess Charlotte

I don't care if she did have help....she went thru labor, birth then 7 hours later dressed in hose, heels and full makeup goes up and down the steps twice..then into a car...makes me cringe to imagine doing it!

LaRae

To be fair, many women would look amazing if they had a whole team dedicated to it.

All moms are super people to me. Giving birth is both the most normal but also the most extraordinary experience. Kate is lucky that she has the wealth and social support that many women do not. :flowers:

Team or not team, she looked fabulous. Why take away from her?, what's the point in that type commentary? No one discounts other women being super heros when they deliver.

Charlotte is freaking adorable, I love her more and more every time we see her! Her birthday is next week, so I'm excited to see a couple new snaps.

Last edited:
Very happy for them that everything went well and they can go home on the same day!

I think it is way too early for both mother and baby to be going home. I thought the same for the two older children. Childbirth is hard on both no matter how much help is available

I think it is way too early for both mother and baby to be going home. I thought the same for the two older children. Childbirth is hard on both no matter how much help is available

Women all over the world give birth in their own homes. Why is it too soon? If the delivery is uncomplicated, mom and baby are healthy, and aware of what to watch for, let them go home. There is no need to remain in a hospital for days on end. I'm sure she's very well cared for, even once she returns home to KP.

Kate looks absolutely amazing for how recently she gave birth! I just love the look of adoration and utter enchantment she had on her face when looking down at her newborn son.

I don't have too much concern over her leaving the hospital so soon after giving birth. This is her 3rd child and if everything went smoothly, there really is no need to remain in the hospital over night.

Charlotte is a little star and has a far more outgoing personality than her older brother. I fully expect her to lead her little brother down a similarly charming path. Something tells me the two younger Cambridges will be far more gregarious than their elder sibling.

Is it early to go home? Perhaps, but she will most definitely have great access 24/7 to medical help and advice in her home. I totally understand that she wants to go home after a couple of hours.

I don't care if she did have help....she went thru labor, birth then 7 hours later dressed in hose, heels and full makeup goes up and down the steps twice..then into a car...makes me cringe to imagine doing it!

LaRae
It is possible and I don't think it was weird or too extraordinary for Catherine to be looking great and moving around like that. My mom told me today that even though she suffered a lot when my brother was born (first child for her, and she couldn't walk that well), she was amazingly well when she gave birth to me (her second child), and she was walking everywhere. She even told me that when she went home with me from the hospital she started doing cleaning and washing plates right away! So it depends on pregnany and childbirth, but it is possible for some women to be really well after giving birth.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom