The Birth of HRH Prince Louis of Cambridge: April 23, 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My warmest congratulations to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge on the birth of their baby boy. I wish them great happiness for the future.

Via Theresa May Twitter

So nice to wake up to the news that the wait is over and the little prince has arrives safely and soundly and probably is snuggled in mama's arms.

One happy Cambridge family today along with the rest of their families. Now both George and Charlotte are Big Brother and Big Sister and have the wee one to show the ropes to. :D

Congrats to the family. Welcome to the world little prince. And amazing to see Charlotte keep her line position. Times have indeed changed.

A baby boy howa lovely i am looking forward go hear the name.
Congratulations to the family.

The Cambridges have stayed true to form with the births of their children. As I once predicted, the baby was born while I was sleeping and I woke up to the news. Three times. Glad they didn't hire me to be outside the Lindo Wing. :lol:

How lovely. A blessed safe arrival for Royal Family.

Great news ! My guess for the name Albert James Philip

So far I'm on a roll this year. I picked a girl for Chris and Madeleine, a boy for Andrea and Tatiana, and a boy for the Cambridges. If Beatrice and Pierre, and the Tindalls both have a girl then I'll be 5-5.

Well I guessed right that it would be a boy. Now for his name.

Congratulations to the Duke & Duchess!!

I got the gender right for Charlotte and the new baby. For some reason, in the latter case, I had a strong intuition it would be indeed a boy. We can already speculate about his future dukedom !

Congratulations to the parents and to all the Royal Family.

Congratulations to the Cambridges! Very good news.

Additional information: from the moment the baby boy was born, Prince Andrew no longer needs the Queen's permission to remarry. :D

Additional information: from the moment the baby boy was born, Prince Andrew no longer needs the Queen's permission to remarry. :D
Double wedding for Prince Andrew and his daughter? :lol:

Congratulations to the Cambridges!:flowers:

I got the gender right for Charlotte and the new baby. For some reason, in the latter case, I had a strong intuition it would be indeed a boy. We can already speculate about his future dukedom !

Congratulations to the parents and to all the Royal Family.

I bet he gets Cambridge. By the time he marries it will likely have already merged with the Crown, and thus available for reissue.

Congratulations to The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge on the safe delivery of their baby, a brother for Prince George and Princess Charlotte. May God bless them and all of their children with love, happiness and health.

Via Archbishop of Canterbury Twitter.

When can we begin to expect visitors, such as the Middletons and Prince George and princess Charlotte? (I watch the Live streaming from the Lindo Wing when I can!).

I bet he gets Cambridge. By the time he marries it will likely have already merged with the Crown, and thus available for reissue.

Likely to be York, as it is traditionally given to the second son- assuming the title won’t be passed down to his oldest (that’s Eugenie right?) as a special gift of the queen to Andrew (daughters inheriting the family title has happened a few times, fife line is the first to come to mind)

Unless Harry will only get a earldom upon his wedding so that he’ll be given the York dukedom once Andrew dies.

When can we begin to expect visitors, such as the Middletons and Prince George and princess Charlotte? (I watch the Live streaming from the Lindo Wing when I can!).

If she spends the night then the baby's grandparents might visit. If she leaves today, similar to Charlotte, then you won't see the grandparents. George and Charlotte? Well, George is at school today so it depends on their timeframe for leaving the hospital. I'd say there's a good possibility that you see all 5 Cambridges today.

Likely to be York, as it is traditionally given to the second son- assuming the title won’t be passed down to his oldest (that’s Eugenie right?) as a special gift of the queen to Andrew (daughters inheriting the family title has happened a few times, fife line is the first to come to mind)

Disagree. Andrew is only 58. If the new Prince marries at 30 you're asking for Andrew to die before he's 88. Also would you rather have your newly deceased great-uncle's title, or would you rather have your parents old title? This prince will likely spend his early years using Cambridge as a surname like George currently does. There's going to be a strong sentimental factor at play.

Disagree. Andrew is only 58. If the new Prince marries at 30 you're asking for Andrew to die before he's 88. Also would you rather have your newly deceased great-uncle's title, or would you rather have your parents old title? This prince will likely spend his early years using Cambridge as a surname like George currently does. There's going to be a strong sentimental factor at play.

And usually they wait until the daughters of the last titleholder have also passed so that would rule out York. But ni can imagine Cambrdige because at the time he marries William will very likely by King and Cambrdige has merged into the Crown.

So far I'm on a roll this year. I picked a girl for Chris and Madeleine, a boy for Andrea and Tatiana, and a boy for the Cambridges. If Beatrice and Pierre, and the Tindalls both have a girl then I'll be 5-5.

For Beatrice and Pierre you might be right, for the Tindalls is is all open:flowers:

I thought about this too, amidst the general joy. We'll see if that's something that will matter in the future :flowers: No matter what - congrations to the family!

Wonderful news! Congratulations to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Prince George, Princess Charlotte and their families :flowers:

I'm in agreement, I think the baby will eventually become the Duke of Cambridge. When the current duke passes, the title Duke of York may not be used again until George's children marry or he becomes king.

Wonderful news! Congratulations to the RF! This time, I never wasted one single thought about the boy-girl-question and enjoyed the surprise.

Back
Top Bottom