The Birth of HRH Prince Louis of Cambridge: April 23, 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not guessing Aunts or Uncles or step Aunts or Uncles either.

Some options:
Peter Phillips
a Spencer cousin
Gabriella
friends
other cousins

I'm thinking an August Christening in Scotland.

Last edited:
It would be nice to see yet another chapel, I'm thinking.
So Kensington might be fun.

I also like the idea of somewhere in the countryside in Summer.

I have to say, given the pictures and videos coming out from this weekend, I really wouldn't be at all surprised if Peter Phillips is chosen for one of Prince Louis' godparents. I know the Cambridges tend to include cousins for godparents and Zara is one of George's godparents but I feel like there were so many fun pictures and videos this weekend that showed that the Phillips and Cambridge children are closer that I realized. I had thought we might see Princess Eugenie this time around but now I'm really thinking we just might see Peter Phillips make the cut.

I think Eugenie is in the mix as is Peter Phillips. Laura Meade is another good bet, her husband James is Charlotte’s godparent.

Two other strong contenders are The Marquess and marchioness of cholmondeley, Catherine and William’s friends from Norfolk

Maybe see some of Catherine’s relatives like her cousin Lucy.

I was also thinking Peter Phillips, along with the Marchioness of Cholmondeley. Also, Rebecca Deacon (can't remember her married name), Tom Inskip, David Manning or Constantino Alexox of Greece (William is his godfather).

My bet is that we'll see Eugenie for Harry's child or vice versa when the time comes.

I think they'll choose 5 like they did with Charlotte. The most likely contenders, imo, are Marchioness of Cholmondeley(I almost want to say she's a sure thing), Trini Foyle, Alice Avenel, either Harry Aubrey-Fletcher or his wife Louise, Peter Phillips, The Earl of Snowdon, Jecca Craig, Mark Tomlinson.

I know William has remained a loyal friend to Guy Pelly despite his antics even attending his father's funeral, but I'm thinking he'll understand that Guy is just too sketchy to be a godfather.

Anyway, those are my predictions.

Prince Louis of Cambridge is the first Prince Louis in the Battenberg/Mountbatten line in 100 years.

Back
Top Bottom