The Birth of HRH Prince George of Cambridge: July 22, 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't know about "allowed" but I saw a tweet yesterday from Clarence House, in response to a question, that the only twitter acccount for PoW, DoC, DDoC and Harry is Clarence House and anyone else is a phony.

There's no such thing as "normal" and raising children according to "norms" is a pitiful way to go about it.

Prince George official pictures: Who have William and Kate given the coveted commission?
Prince George official pictures: Who have William and Kate given the coveted commission? - hellomagazine.com

Video:
Royal baby footman who helped announced birth of Prince George returns to India-
http://www.itv.com/news/2013-07-31/...nced-birth-of-prince-george-returns-to-india/

I feel bad this happened to Badar Azim and I would hope things work out for him and that he would be allowed to return to his job at Buckingham Palace as a Footman.

Last edited:
Does any one else feel its time to have new thread for Prince George. Like the for Princess Estelle pictures and news. :flowers:

Does any one else feel its time to have new thread for Prince George. Like the for Princess Estelle pictures and news. :flowers:

I was going to ask the same question as I have also been wondering when Prince George will get his own thread. :flowers:

I think he should get his own thread when the first official photos are released.

I think he should get his own thread when the first official photos are released.

That would be a wonderful way to start off the young prince's personal thread. I'd hold off on a Potential Wives for Prince George though until the kid at least hits puberty. :ROFLMAO:

That would be a wonderful way to start off the young prince's personal thread. I'd hold off on a Potential Wives for Prince George though until the kid at least hits puberty. :ROFLMAO:

The DM hasn't - they even put up a creepy aged photo of what he would look like as a teenager. Looked like a police sketch for a missing child or someone who had committed a crime and he wasn't even a week old. Though the picture reminded me of someone famous and I couldn't put my finger on who. That always annoys me.

article-2380392-1B089438000005DC-683_306x423.jpg

The DM hasn't - they even put up a creepy aged photo of what he would look like as a teenager. Looked like a police sketch for a missing child or someone who had committed a crime and he wasn't even a week old. Though the picture reminded me of someone famous and I couldn't put my finger on who. That always annoys me.

My first reaction was that he kinda looks like Peter, the middle Brady boy in the Brady Bunch TV sitcom.

Peter Brady | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

The picture kinda reminds me of actor Haley Joel Osment in a way.

Last edited by a moderator:
The picture kinda reminds me of actor Haley Joel Osment in a way.

That has got to be the creepiest thing I have seen since that portrait of Kate. He looks like an extra from Harry Potter.

I think it looks like the younger boy on Tim Allen's TV show Home Improvement. Like maybe during the later years before they stopped the show.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it looks like the younger boy on Tim Allen's TV show Home Improvement. Like maybe during the later years before they stopped the show.

You're right; I cant totally see the resemblance! Too funny.

The DM hasn't - they even put up a creepy aged photo of what he would look like as a teenager. Looked like a police sketch for a missing child or someone who had committed a crime and he wasn't even a week old.

What a peculiar thing to say. To me, it looks like a typical studio portrait of a young boy such as one might see in any family home.

Well it's been over a week and they haven't started on who is going to marry yet!

I find it ridiculous that anyone would buy this baby anything or their parents. It should be given to children who have little. I doubt that most of this stuff will be used by them and probably be donated. So a lovely gift is a donation to a charity for children that are in need.

I find it ridiculous that anyone would buy this baby anything or their parents. It should be given to children who have little. I doubt that most of this stuff will be used by them and probably be donated. So a lovely gift is a donation to a charity for children that are in need.

I donno... Personally I think it's we appropriate for a leading politician to buy a present for the birth of the future head of state, particularly as he likely a relationship with the Queen and would logically know William and Catherine.

I also understand why people who are going out of their way to meet the Queen, Charles, William, Catherine, or another member of really any RF would want to give the royal they meet something (be it a present or flowers). Giving people little presents is a part of the way that we show love, admiration, devotion, etc.

Impractical as it may be, I find it very sweet that the British honor their monarchy with little gifts and such. It's not the value, but the gesture. In North America, we are more materialistic, sometimes even to a fault.

The gifts will end up with charities or hospitals etc but any cards etc are kept and a log is also kept so it means the giver is recorded for posterity and less well off children also benefit.

It would be better served to give toys to needy children not a millionaire week old prince. But with that being said I'd rather people give gifts to him that the Kardashian brat....I mean baby.

Of all the official gifts, I love, love, love what our Governor General is sending as the gift on behalf of all Canadians. A selection of Canadian children's books/library for His Little Royal Highness in order to learn a bit of Canada and her Culture. As I said, I love this and I actually have done something like it as a Baby Shower Gift. AFAIC, and obviously HE feels the same, books are knowledge and knowledge is always a great gift to give a little one.

Of all the official gifts, I love, love, love what our Governor General is sending as the gift on behalf of all Canadians. A selection of Canadian children's books/library for His Little Royal Highness in order to learn a bit of Canada and her Culture. As I said, I love this and I actually have done something like it as a Baby Shower Gift. AFAIC, and obviously HE feels the same, books are knowledge and knowledge is always a great gift to give a little one.

At first I missed the "children's" and had a visual of William reading some Margaret Atwood to Baby George.

This behaviour (the spreading of Canadian children's lit, not the spreading of Atwood to children) is the kind of thing that makes me love out current GG.

In Australia the gift includes a donation into the research into one of our most endangered animals with an animal house at the zoo to be named after the little fellow - hopefully he will grow up to appreciate it and I also hope they are sending him a cuddly version of the animal for now.

The Bilby is the animal. Some information and pictures can be found here.
About Bilbies - The Australian Bilby Appreciation Society

Back
Top Bottom