The Birth of HRH Prince George of Cambridge: July 22, 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Loved how he wiped his brow when he managed to install the babyseat in the car :lol:

Great quick interview, lovely wave by the baby :lol:

I was impressed, he got that car seat in there quite quickly, he must have been practicing! :)

concerning names, they said they were considering several and had not yet decided.

How cute, the baby waving, he's allready a pro!
I hope the photographers on the ladders could get a shot of his little face.
Mum and dad are looking good!

Will and Kate behaved wonderfully. From what I was able to see, the baby is adorable. And I hope people are not harsh about Kate looks. Some people don't know what happen when a baby is born and what happen to the women's body. From what happened just 24 hours ago, Kate looks perfect.

It can take a few weeks for the uterus to contract back to its normal size. My SIL still had a big belly after her baby (which was 8 lbs. 6 oz., too). My mom and I both wore home our regular clothes after we gave birth, but I was only 5 lbs., and my son was 7 lbs. 3 oz. Catherine had a big baby, too. Some women's bodies take longer than others; nursing does help with those contractions, though.

4 seats only in that car, and the protection officer is there to protect, so William was designated driver. ;)

Just saw a replay of the moment...think I heard William call Kate 'darling' as he let her know to step to the other side...very sweet.

LaRae

Kate looked tired but still amazing in her blue dress.
No doubt they will be amazing parents!!

And PLEASE Will and Kate, tell us fast the name. I cannot wait! :)

So wonderful! They both looked so incredibly happy. I loved that they came out and spoke to the press.

Well no?! Do you have to be so rude? Comments about her tiredness and her "big belly" are hardly needed or wanted at such a wonderful time.

I agree.

The uterus needs up to 3 weeks sometimes to reduce back its regular size and this little prince is not a small one. Give her a break... Also, not everyone has to face the world's scrutiny 24 hours after giving birth after going through a 16 hour labour.

Well said.

Last edited:
4 seats only in that car, and the protection officer is there to protect, so William was designated driver. ;)

We'd never hear the end of it if he had put the baby in the trunk to make room for another protection officer :lol:

Just saw a replay of the moment...think I heard William call Kate 'darling' as he let her know to step to the other side...very sweet.

LaRae

Yes, the replay was nice (could hear things better this time). William said "he's got her looks, thankfully!" and Kate said "no, no".

She looked absolutely stunning for just having given birth, I would not even allow pictures of myself for at least 2 weeks after! LOL....that was very much worth the wait!

Was there some sort of issue, a bit of yelling, in the background? The police officer in the road and the crowd seemed to be looking over and up at something happening, between the Royals' two appearances?

They looked so happy! But tired, especially Kate. I think Diana looked more..."fresh" when was leaving the hospital. And we didn't see much of the baby.
I am surprised that William drove himself.

Last edited:
Didn't Diana stay in the hospital longer? I can't remember! From the pics I've been seeing today of the day Diana went home with William she looked very tired to me and in that big tent dress.

LaRae

Didn't Diana stay in the hospital longer? I can't remember! From the pics I've been seeing today of the day Diana went home with William she looked very tired to me and in that big tent dress.

LaRae

Diana left 16 Hours after giving birth I believe but not sure

Here are a few pictures of the family as they left St. Mary's. No new information, just pretty pictures of a lovely couple and their son.

No wonder she looked tired!

LaRae

I want the baby!!!!!!! He's so adorable and lovely! He's gonna be a robust little man I think. Kate looked as every new mother looks - absolutely beautiful!

A nice close-up picture of the baby here.

Great picture, I think William and Catharine knew very well what the people outside wanted to see and that's why they took the baby outside on their arm and not just in the babyseat...

Very very very good couple of minutes :flowers:
(and everybody who finds it necessary to criticize her looks, her belly or things said by others on this forum should be forced to rewatch that interview just as long until they are in "aaaaaaaaawwwwwww" mode ;) )

I couldn't see if he had his father ears lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom