The Birth of HRH Prince George of Cambridge: July 22, 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congratulations to William and Catherine and welcome to the world little prince!! So glad everyone is healthy and safe.

Has there been a gun salute yet? Can't wait to see buildings lit up in blue in celebration!

So, a Leo or a Cancer, that is the question.
A Cancer :ROFLMAO:

Great news! It's great to hear that William and Kate welcome their newborn! I hope it's healthy and strong. All the best to the family :heart:

I'm really happy that the woman claiming that Kate said it's a girl, and tabloids giving 'the due date' were wrong

Great1 Anew little prince! So happy for them!

Congrats for the entire Royal Family and for the UK! :flowers:

Congratulations Kate & William
Congratulations British Royal Family and Middleton Family
my royalty page for Little Prince
SELDA's ROYAL:

Why would they choose James when we already have James, Viscount Severn?

There can be more than one person of the same first name in an extended family - it's not all that uncommon, especially if it's a family name.

From Charles and Camilla :

“Both my wife and I are overjoyed at the arrival of my first grandchild. It is an incredibly special moment for William and Catherine and we are so thrilled for them on the birth of their baby boy.

"Grandparenthood is a unique moment in anyone’s life, as countless kind people have told me in recent months, so I am enormously proud and happy to be a grandfather for the first time and we are eagerly looking forward to seeing the baby in the near future.”

The man is so damned eloquent.

But it will be a spare, not the heir. Some pepole wanted, for whatever reasons, a Queen Diana.
The crowd in front of BP is just HUGE.

It's true, people wanted it to be a girl because she might have become a future Queen like her grandmother. It seems that more people are fascinated with having Queens instead of Kings since it was always full of Kings and now girls can rule over their country. In the old days it had to be a boy to rule, and now it goes either way.

I think william will do a joint appearance as they leave the hospital, as his father did. don't think he will do a Daniel or Frederick or Filipe and go solo with gesticulations!

I would love to see an official portrait of Queen Elizabeth,Prince Charles,Prince William and this baby in due time..four generations of rulers or future rulers.

Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge was safely delivered of a son at 4.24pm.
The baby weighs 8lbs 6oz.
The Duke of Cambridge was present for the birth.
The Queen, The Duke of Edinburgh, The Prince of Wales, The Duchess of Cornwall, Prince Harry and members of both families have been informed and are delighted with the news.
Her Royal Highness and her child are both doing well and will remain in hospital overnight.
Notes to editors
1. The medical staff present were Mr Marcus Setchell, Surgeon-Gynaecologist, Mr Guy Thorpe-Beeston, Obstetrician and Dr Sunit Godambe, Consultant Neonatologist at St. Mary’s Hospital.
2. The names of the baby will be announced in due course
3. The baby is third in the line of succession after His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales and His Royal Highness The Duke of Cambridge. He is styled His Royal Highness Prince [name] of Cambridge.

4. A formal notice of the birth will be posted on the forecourt of Buckingham Palace.

:flowers:

Congratulations Kate & William
Wellcome little Prince

I would love to see an official portrait of Queen Elizabeth,Prince Charles,Prince William and this baby in due time..four generations of rulers or future rulers.

I'd like to see the photo of Queen Victoria, her son, grandson and great grandson recreated. That will be great!

Meaning, Queen Elizabeth II with Charles, William and the new prince

42 pages in one day is crazy!

Maybe the forum historians can tell us if it's a single day record...

I can't wait to see a four generation photo! I'm picturing Granny smiling and giggling up and down like a girl!

Congratulations to the Royal Couple (on my 20th wedding anniversary no less)

:britflag::britflag::britflag:YAY!! Congratulations William and Kate

Now the wait for his name....

LaRae

Back
Top Bottom