The Birth of HRH Prince George of Cambridge: July 22, 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:ROFLMAO::flowers:I had a dream it would be a boy!! Congrats to the new parents. I hope this child will have a long and successful life. Charles and Diana are grandparents!! :britflag2::royalstandard::britflag::englandflag2:

I'm hoping ther name will be Charles Frances

So, a Leo or a Cancer, that is the question.

Kellin, trust me, it's my job, and that's not how it works.
It's merely God palying with dice. Sort of.

Congrats to the Little Boy and their parents!
Bye Bine

I was hoping it would be a boy.

This is exciting!

Maybe they will use "Zonk" as a first name in honour of that other birthday :lol:

I don't have a good boy name, either. I was convinced it was a girl - good thing I didn't really take out a bet.

I was right with a boy :) They keep us waiting for a long time, but that's ok. Hopefully he won't be named George... Long live little Prince!!

I hope it's not a George either.
I'm hoping its Philip

I think Philip (or James) would be my top choices right now. I think one of the reasons I wanted it to be a girl is because the name choices were so much more interesting to me, lol. But I'm so thrilled about all of this - so lovely to see it all over the news.

They are posting the written notice on the gold easel!

LaRae

My guess was right..it's a boy,lol.Congratulations to the mother and baby.

Congratulations to Kate & William! And welcome to the little Prince!
It's nice they had their son only for yourselves for some hours.
I hope everything went well.
Is it also very warm in London? It's not fun to be in the hospital when it's so hot.

Last edited:
But it turned out that a boy will likely be born, if his family tree contained many men.
Please, no George.

Genetics doesn't work like that. Both my mother and father came from families loaded with boys, but they had two girls; me and my sister. Look at David and Victoria Beckham if you'd like a more famous example; three sons born already, when she announced she was pregnant a 4th time, everyone assumed she'd have another boy, as she'd had three already. Turned out, she had a girl.

Happy Happy Happy. Dance of Joy!!!! A Prince is born!!!!! Hurray!! Hurray!!! Hurray!!!! Three cheers for the new baby prince.

Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge was safely delivered of a son at 4:24pm. Her Royal Highness and her child are doing well.

The fact that the son is actually typed unlike the time of birth, makes me think they did know.

So much for the helicopter pilot theory and so much for that woman who said Catherine said it was a girl.

I think Philip (or James) would be my top choices right now. I think one of the reasons I wanted it to be a girl is because the name choices were so much more interesting to me, lol. But I'm so thrilled about all of this - so lovely to see it all over the news.
The same reason with me, not only the names were far more interesting, but she would be Queen and changing laws, etc...that's why I wanted a girl.

But either way, a boy is fine as well, can't wait to see the little one's face.

I'd had a feeling these last couple of days that it would be a boy. Congratulations to William and Catherine. So lovely for them that they've been able to have some family time together before announcing it. I'm hoping for a little Philip or an Arthur.

The fact that the son is actually typed unlike the time of birth, makes me think they did know.

It would also be easier to have two with the sexes pre-printed. There are 1440 possible times in the day.

Great!! a natural birth.
Great they took the time for privacy, the three of them

Really lovely news. :flowers:

Happy to hear Mom and baby are doing well. Can't wait for the name now.

WAs I NOT correct in saying all along she was carrying a son?
I rest my case

Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge was safely delivered of a son at 4:24pm. Her Royal Highness and her child are doing well.

They may have...I could tell my third child was a boy when I was watching the sonagram, it was rather evident! I didn't even need to doctor to tell me the results!

LaRae

Back
Top Bottom