Prince William's Service in the Royal Air Force

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A related effort to conserving endangered animals would be to conserving endangered food. William's father knows about that and can teach him. It's a controversial subject, and Charles has been ridiculed for it, so I won't go into the controversy. But I hope William is as brave as Charles on this subject. And it would be a great way for them to bond further. Prince George could learn from childhood.

A related effort to conserving endangered animals would be to conserving endangered food. William's father knows about that and can teach him. It's a controversial subject, and Charles has been ridiculed for it, so I won't go into the controversy. But I hope William is as brave as Charles on this subject. And it would be a great way for them to bond further. Prince George could learn from childhood.

I can already see a lot of Charles' knowledge that has passed down to his sons. Charles basically did start out from scratch (as someone previously mentioned) and built the role of Prince of Wales and it was quite unprecedented as it merged programs geared to a specific demographic area of need. We see this happening with The Royal Foundation. If one really looks at the list of programs and charities and patronages that the Prince of Wales has built over the decades, you can't help but feel that he is a man with a sharp mind, good business acumen, and a willingness to be involved in making our world a better one.

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...es-charities-patronages-and-causes-16209.html

I'm sure that Charles will play a major role in mentoring William on whatever decisions he makes. If and when the time comes and Charles does decide to invest William as The Prince of Wales, he will do it knowing his son is well prepared to take over the role he so carefully created.

Appalling for the paper to imply that this is in some way William's fault.

Did they really have Lupo choose the baby's name? :eek:

If they did who would know. Lupo can't tell

Appalling for the paper to imply that this is in some way William's fault.

Actually they didn't imply that at all...the article was quite emphatic that it was not in any way connected with William's decision to leave.

Actually they didn't imply that at all...the article was quite emphatic that it was not in any way connected with William's decision to leave.

Yes, but the headline did imply it and its irresponsible and appalling

If they didn't want to imply it was somehow connected to William's leaving, why did they report it at all? I'm sure this isn't the first time this has happened. Unless adopted by their policeman companions, police dogs are rarely gently retired when they're past their primes. They're usually put down. A terrible practice, to be sure, and I find it abhorrent ... train the dog to be vicious, then kill him when he's served his purpose. But it's done. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom