Prince William Old Photos

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
William fulfilling his royal duties together with his grandparents in 1987 :)

2pq7s7q.jpg

(Royalty M.)

The photo of Prince William at university Sept 2001 is a new one for me. I've never seen that photo. I like his more relaxed photo shots of him like this one. Between the two princes, I like to see Prince Harry's toothy smile and Prince William's non-toothy grins. In the caricatures, the artists are always emphasizing his overly toothy smile, which is one of the reasons why he has a better grin than toothy smile. Anyone else on this? Who's toothy smile does he have? I think Prince Harry has a Diana and Charles smile. :)

I hope you'll also like the following pics, they show William as a pageboy in 1988.
He looks like a little gentleman in my eyes :)

(Royalty M. 1988)

great photo, Ice!, I really miss toy espectacular photos
I never see it before

Edmund Burke Roche, 4th Baron Fermoy

PRINCESS DIANAs mom, the late FRANCES SHAND KYDD, has always pointed out that WILLIAM is the image of her father EDMUND BURKE ROCHE, 4TH BARON FERMOY. has anyone seen a picture of him==there is a very good similarity. imo WILLIAM has the image of a SPENCER/FERMOY side

Hi, guys! Here are my favourites pictures of wills (corbis)
Prince William at Polo at Beaufort Polo Club
June 23, 2002
DWF15-254745.jpg

January 15, 1987 -Kensington, London
R87055041.jpg

Prince William at Zurich Airport -March 23, 1994
AADS003131.jpg

Christmas Day service at Sandringham Church.-December 25, 1996
AADS004509.jpg

visit to Toronto.-October 22, 1991
AADS001206.jpg

Sandringham- December 25, 2002
DWF15-316627.jpg

Polo at Cirencester-July 20, 2003
DWF15-395855.jpg

PRINCE WILLIAM AT AN XMAS PARTY -December 16, 1998
0000349172-003.jpg

PRINCE HARRY IS CONFIRMED AT ETON COLLEGE-March 19, 2000
0000363903-003.jpg

Cirencester Park Polo Club.-July 20, 2003
DWF15-395852.jpg

Cirencester Park Polo Club-July 20, 2003
DWF15-395853.jpg

Kensington Palace-October 15, 1985
DWF15-382920.jpg

PRINCE WILLIAM AT A POLO MATCH-June 6, 1987
0000227283-008.jpg

SANDRINGHAM-December 25, 2000
0000374935-004.jpg

BRITISH FORMULA 1 GRAND PRIX -July 12, 1992
0000277639-001.jpg

Good GOD he looks like Diana in that St. Andrews picture! Spooky!

:wub: He was/is a cutie , protecting his little brother:wub:

He was such a cute and chubby baby! Aww soo sweet seeing the pictures of him with his mom, Princess Diana. She was such a beautiful person (inside and out). This August will be 10 years since her passing...doesn't seem like it was that long ago. Really nice of the boys to throw the concert this summer in honour of her...really fitting.

William really looked more a Spencer until about age 7/8, then he was all Windsor!

That's one of the cutest things I've ever seen. Where'd you find that?​

I have never seen that picture before. Thanks for sharing. :flowers:
I wonder if they will use that one to embarrass him at his wedding or :ohmy: coronation?

baby kilt

that pic of william in the kilt was taken by a family member and it was one of diana's fav pic that she kept that pic in her wallet

Can somebody post the photo from William's 21st (I think) where he has his head on this arm and is grinning? It's my favorite and I can't find it anywhere.
Thanks,
Caroline

From those Corbis ones Priscilla posted, my favorites (because they are new to me) are the Zurich airport one (so much like Diana there, as so often, especially in the old pics) and this one where he looks interestingly like Prince Edward, though it might only be the hat. I'm not sure. ;)

In recognition of Prince William's latest achievement (tanks commandership), some army pics:
Desert training (n-tv.de -thanks gfg02)
Painted face-Deer in a Headlight :D (hellomagazine.com)
Goofy picture (thesun.co.uk)
Sandhurst graduation (hello)
Grandmother Proud (hello)
Grandmother passing on by (20minutos.es)
Close up (Sandhurst again) (hello)
Saluting (20minutos)
Running near Combermere Barracks (20minutos)

Last edited:
Trooping the Colour 2003
Riding with the Beaufort Hunt in November 2002 (causing a big stir among the anti-hunting campaigners in the media who were wild at the time as the new hunting-with-dogs ban was due to go into effect, early the next year if I remember)
Summer 2001 - 'Gap year' interview during the Raleigh International work in Chile. His father has a long time of patronage for Operation Raleigh/Raleigh International which cousin Marina Ogilvy Mowatt also volunteered for during her own gap year.
Klosters 2004 "Those bloody people!" :D
With Kate Middleton in Ballater in 2006 near Birkhall in the Scottish Highlands, they attended some kind of local festival, though the People caption incorrectly says they were at a polo match.
Oh those glorious Eton years They were fun times! ;)
SOURCE: People magazine, special issue 2006

Last edited:
Last edited:
William is not as good-looking now as he was as a child.It must be hard to be going bald at 25.He still has a certain charm though.

Back
Top Bottom