Prince William Old Photos

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have these covers, Time and Hello, sorry I don't know the dates.

post-14-1130450227.jpg

19882011201920a.jpg

source: people magazine via phone

nmgbh3.jpg

Same for me, I can't open your links, polop. And thank you all for your comments!
Today I have two pics of William together with Harry and his nannies spending some time at a beach on the island of Mallorca in 1986.
I apologize for the small size..
qzokdt.jpg
qzohdx.jpg

(DNB)

Princejohnny25 said:
I think William looks more like a young Prince Edward or young Peter Phillips. I think William is definitly most Windsor. I do not see that many resemblences between him and Diana. It is harry who has a lot of spencer in him.

I agree that William looks more like Peter Phillips. Especially, when you look at the picture taken of William in the bar after his first break from Sandhurst.

With his receding hairline, William will resemble Edward more in a few years.

William does have a Spencer look about him, but as he gets older he looks less like his mother.
:)

To see the posts from POLOP you have to press the 're-new' button.
The green between the cross and the home button.
Pff...do you get it...:confused:
Sorry I don't know al the words...

He is so handsome, looks like he doesn't really exist... I've never seen a guy like him walking on the streets :p

I used to think William really looked cute when he was younger. But, he has gotten older and lost his babyish looks and alot of his hair. I think Harry looks cuter than William now and that his red hair adds to his features and his sense of humour. William is still nice looking, but far from being an adonis like Andrea Casiraghi, that is IMO.

It's the hair. Think he takes after Uncle Edward for that gene. Poor chap! On the other hand, does make one feel like there is a weird sort of balance in the scheme of things.:D

Incas said:
It's the hair. Think he takes after Uncle Edward for that gene. Poor chap! On the other hand, does make one feel like there is a weird sort of balance in the scheme of things.:D

Yeah, Charles lost his hairline in his 20s too, as did Edward. And William got the gene from the maternal side as well (both Diana's father and brother lost their hairlines in the late 20s or early 30s). So Will is out of luck, I'm afraid. I think the only reason we haven't seen the same effect with Harry is that Harry tends to keep his hair close-cropped, a sign of awareness on his part! ;)

CasiraghiTrio said:
Yeah, Charles lost his hairline in his 20s too, as did Edward. And William got the gene from the maternal side as well (both Diana's father and brother lost their hairlines in the late 20s or early 30s). So Will is out of luck, I'm afraid. I think the only reason we haven't seen the same effect with Harry is that Harry tends to keep his hair close-cropped, a sign of awareness on his part! ;)

I also think that Harry has much thicker hair that loosing some doesn't create the 'thinning crown' look.

The majic trick is to press the refresh button. Always works for me.

Beautiful pictures, poor William is being picked on by both the media and fans for his thining hair, but if he wanted to fix it he can afford it, what with his millions. Luckily for him thou, he has defined features and sculpted face like his mom so little hair lost won't do him much damage.

On the other hand, Harry has his mom's personality and Spencer thick red hair, bc without that he would not be attractive!

I think he is a bit conscious of his follicle challenge, thus the longer length before he went to Sandhurst. A lot of men have thining crowns. I don't think people are picking on him. It's just an observation. Often times, it's how confident the person is that influences how other people respond to that person's physical appearance. Just look at Patrick Stewart, he not only has a shining top but his remaining locks were white too. But he has often made it on those sexies men lists.

I fear I'll never learn that, Princejohnny25 ;)
Here are two cute portraits of little William:

v45so2.jpg
v45t3p.jpg

(FIS)

Incas said:
I think he is a bit conscious of his follicle challenge, .

I never heard expressed like this before. It gave me a chuckle!:)

Incas said:
Just look at Patrick Stewart, he not only has a shining top but his remaining locks were white too. But he has often made it on those sexies men lists.

I definitely love Patrick Stewart's follicle challenge head. But, I think William may go the Spencer route where his top and back will be shiny and his sides will remain. :)

graduation day

June 2005; graduation from St. Andrews University, AP photos
00ap29zc.jpg
00ap5ew.jpg
00ap39ei.jpg

April 2006; Prince William at Sandhurst passing out ceremony for brother Prince Harry.
Wills is expected to pass out of Sandhurst in December 2006
(photo: Tim Graham/getty images)
573274589nl.jpg

I think it so nice to see both brothers side by side wearing their military uniforms.

Thanks for pics Laviolette! William is getting ready for his role of king.

Here's this picture I found that I really like of Prince William! Obviously, there is already a different variation of this picture above but I thought I would go ahead and post it! He looks so much like his mother in this picture, maybe thats the reason why I like it so much! Anyways, here you go:

(source: hellomagazine.com)

Great picture. These are two wonderful boys. How proud Diana would have been to see her sons today.

William is still a hottie. So his hair is thinning, big deal....some of the sexiest men alive are bald.

Connaughts said:
William is still a hottie. So his hair is thinning, big deal....some of the sexiest men alive are bald.

i totally agree wiv u. Prince William is one of the sexiest men alive n so what is he has a bald patch + it runs in his family. :p

Connaughts said:

I also agree that some of the sexiest men alive are bald--Sean Connery and Patrick Stewart. But, IMO (don't get upset) William becomes a Prince Edward and he isn't a hottie. Nice looking--no hottie. He has the brains--Harry has the looks.;)

Last edited:
William and Harry are just two very fascinating people to watch "grow up". I've been watching them "grow up" since they were 10 and 8,respectively, and it has been so much fun. One never tires of news about these two. They are fascinating guys.

I don't know why younger girls go crazy for the Princes, I mean I do know why, they are teens, and can think no better, but the chances of having some sort of involvement with these Princes is only something in fairytales. Beautiful or not, handsome or not, Prince William is simply charming, and I think that is the number one factor that draws people to him. But just because he is a Prince, and handsome is not a valid reason to go crazy. To me, it's his personality, there is a lot of his mother in him.

Back
Top Bottom