Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis, General News 4: Apr 2018-Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JessRulz

Former Administrator
City
Melbourne
Country
Australia
UK_zps6c589394.png

Arms of The British Monarchy

Welcome to Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis's
General News, Part Four

Commencing April 23, 2016

The previous thread can be found here.
Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures that you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles, so no more than 20% of an article
text should be posted, along with the link to the original article.
· We expect our members to treat each other, and the royals and persons in these threads, with respect.
· The Report Post button is for reporting inappropriate content in a post if no moderators or administrators are online.
· Threads should remain on topic. Posts which are irrelevant or disruptive
will be deleted or moved by one of the moderators.

Last edited:
There was no sign of any protection officer....Strange... Prince George is third in the line to throne.

My guess is that they're seated out of range.

I'm pretty sure that there was a protection officer around too. These guys are good for not sticking out like a sore thumb but close by and every watchful.

So we are not going to have a picture for Charlotte's 3rd birthday? I thought they were going to share one...

My guess is because we just had video and photos of Charlotte last week and we’ll be getting more at the wedding, there wasn’t much point of releasing something today.

Perhaps Kate took photos marking Charlotte's 3rd birthday and with having a newborn to care for, just hasn't gotten around to picking out the ones to release for her birthday photo. A lot of the pictures of George and Charlotte that are released are photos taken by Kate herself.

Perhaps even she'll release one of all three kids together celebrating Charlotte's birthday. Or one with the Queen and all three children or.. or.. the possibilities are endless. :D

I hope we'll see them at the wedding. I'm just not too sure . Charlotte just turned 3 and George obviously doesn't like crowds and Harry's wedding is much bigger than Pippa's wedding which was a smallish country wedding .

Shame it’s raining but we’re ringing the bells to mark the birthday of HRH Princess Charlotte of Cambridge.

Via Westminster Abbey Twitter

Video: Westminster Abbey Video

Last edited:
Maybe they didn't release Charlotte's picture because they plan to release pictures of George and Charlotte with Louis when he turns 1 month old (like the ones of Charlotte's 1 month old).

I missed seeing a picture of Princess Charlotte on her 3rd birthday, but completely understand if William and Kate will release one in due course.

Last edited by a moderator:
They aren't going to release one. It's already been said. Everyone got to see her last week when they went to visit Kate.

LaRae

We’re going to most likely see Charlotte at the wedding and Trooping the Colour.

Plus we’re probably going to see a pic or two from the christening. Maybe even a family pic.

This is a very busy royal year

We’re going to most likely see Charlotte at the wedding and Trooping the Colour.

Plus we’re probably going to see a pic or two from the christening. Maybe even a family pic.

Yes, later this year we also might see a pic of Charles with his grandchildren to commemorate his 70th birthday celebrations.

There might be a private one but not sure we will see anything

People thought the same about the Queen and her great-grandchildren for her 90th birthday, but low and behold she did release one (+ Louise and James in the pic).

This makes sense.

Sweet photos. Bit surprised none with George, but still lovely to see. :flowers:

Quick! Somebody grab a bucket! My heart is melting all over the place!

Those pictures are simply beyond words.

Front pages galore. Already trending on social media.

Such cute pics!

But these pictures are not released by KP yet, right? They have water proof. I think there are more pictures.

There are more pics as well a these apparently. They are embargoed until midnight Uk time

Or they were! :lol:

EDIT there is a question mark over whether there are more pix. Need to wait and see.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom